It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prehistoric UFO and ET images found in remote cave in India

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If this is genuine it's pretty amazing to look at. You can't mistake these cave drawing for anything else but i'm dubious of the source.

www.--.com...

And one from the Archeology daily:

www.archaeologydaily.com...

What a find if it is indeed true.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Great find, S&F!

I look forward to doing some extended research on this!!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the fact that your first link is automatically blocked raises a red flag. What site was it?

And from the text from your second link:

Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how aliens were able to reach Earth.

..doesn't sound very objective..

need better sources!

[edit on 17/2/2010 by errorist]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I guess the first link is barred from ATS for some reason. The second link works though and is pretty much the same article. It shows the picture which is the most important thing and it is unmistakably some sort of suit being worn and a UFO saucer in the sky.

I'm not sure about the wormhole thing, that may be stretching it a bit on the article writers viewpoint but the rest is intriguing to say the least.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am not sure about it being prehistoric because I didn't see any dates whatsoever.
Is there a date these could have been made??
In my mind as it sits it could have been made 50 years ago since I saw no mention of dates.
Good find but I still wonder how far back it dates to since there is no mention.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by errorist

That site is blocked because it's a know hoaxes source, so I wouldn't get too excited about this "discovery".

If you search the name of the local archaeologist you can see that it appears only on this news (?) piece, at least with that spelling.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Awesome! There is much more to life than meets the eye. Unfortunately most of us will never be able to get the chance to know the big picture.
I bet its much simpler that we think.
For some reason old cave paintings like this give me the feeling that they were actually human visitors, wither it be from the past, future or another planet.

Great find, S&F!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Nice link
I've long believed that cave paintings depicting UFO related stuff are just that. Cave paintings depicting UFO encounters.

SnF for you. I guess as they might have been ancient man, who as we all know only ever draw things in a criptic style, as they were too dumb to just draw what they saw
That we're probably looking at a circular representation of some flying buffalo and um, a big bird with jagged teeth. The alien is quite obviously just a mouse or something.

I was going to make a comment on posting links from crack pot websites. (geddit- Archaeology- cracked pots? )

Sorry, I'm going to bed now......

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
the first paragraph of this story was enough for me.

A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area of India have made a startling discovery: Intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft.

Looks like they already had a story in mind before they checked their facts.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
As Armap said...

The link that this story appears to have originated from has been known for many a hoax story...

So much so, that it had to be blocked by ATS.. and not just for the hoax stories that particular site was/is pumping out....

I also saw this story this morning (over 10 hours ago) and as soon as I saw the site it was on, i lef the page.. .not worth botheirng too much of my time over.

I did, however, take a moment to look at the 'paintings' in question.
It is suggested that the pics are over 10,000 years old, yet they look remarkably fresh and drawn by a very good artist.. but the site claims that 'alien beings may have assisted in the paintings being created'...

It immediately made me think of all the "pyramids built by humans ..and aliens"....

IMO, this story should be taken with a pinch of salt until proven otherwise..
I have a sneeky suspiscion we wont be hearing too much about this one though..

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ill admit that the story is less than believable at second glance.

I also did a little research and found nothing on the Archaeologist. There are many credible cave depictions out there besides this one though.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just think this is another hoax.
www.worldisround.com...
there ya go the real cave paintings are a let less impressive. The story in the 2nd link you posted is the same exact word for word story from allnews which means hoax. Both articles say the source is the Rajasthan Times but there is no Rajasthan Times.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am in hurry; so i would not be able to explain in detail about ancient intergallactic Indian civilization; but i could provide some useful links now:

www.scribd.com...

the Indian ancient texts are full of examples of "Vimanas" and even their structures and process to build them are also well explained. Need to dig deep!!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by TheRebel]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well, if it LOOKS too good to be true... we can always hope anyway. The story should be easy enough to independently verify/investigate, if only someone has the time, money, resources to do so. I certainly WANT to believe any ancient truth about "ET" would come from India, at least primarily. The West (or anywhere west of India), with its lousy Abrahamic legacy that was spawned from the filthy slave race (and DEAD) Sumerian-Annunaki religion, is in greatest need of a massive ego/arrogance reduction of which almost certainly could come only from India... But I digress, and daydream, I suppose.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
I just think this is another hoax.
www.worldisround.com...
there ya go the real cave paintings are a let less impressive. The story in the 2nd link you posted is the same exact word for word story from allnews which means hoax. Both articles say the source is the Rajasthan Times but there is no Rajasthan Times.
prehaps allnews took the story from the archaeology site. That archaeology site isn't a hoax website. It's a freaking archaeology site.

You lot are going to miss the boat one of these days with stuff like this. It may be the second link in the post, but that doesn't mean that they haven't published the story first.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Well, you're right. The site is in fact a site about archeology, but it bothers me how in 3 years they have found over 3000 articles regarding their main subject.

I might be wrong, and getting the wrong vibes from this, but I think that's a lot of material in a period of 3 years. It looks like they are not selective at all about what they post.

Regarding the paintings them-selfs, well, it looks a bit too good to be true, that after an event like the Norway spiral, a "ancient" painting appears with a spiral painted on it, with clear generalizations about the subject of UFO's and alien life (like they are trying to please every theory out there).

But I'm not putting my hands on fire for this. If this is indeed legit, it will be proven, or at least, cause a great sensation all over the world.

....I seriously doubt that, though.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by October

The first link didn't have the word 'Weekly' in it? It's amongst the worst sites on the internet and banned from ATS last year for good reason. It's literally a place of fiction.

The image in the second link is interesting. The site is reputable, but is only linking stories of interest. I can't find a 'Rajasthan Times' online. I'm gonna go out on a limb and wonder if the site has been caught by Cohen and used a fictional source from his site?

The painting doesn't immediately look authentic...more images are neededto be sure.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by October

G'day October

I've posted a picture from your 2nd link for convenience.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/833af09f7542.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by October

From the style of painting it looks like current grafitti, both in the ouline, shades and contours. A definate hoax or inspired self-expression by someone with a general idea of the most obvious conspiracy topics expected from ancient cultures.
Still though, a rather nice artifact of our time with some merit above vandalism.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This picture is explained in - Secret Space, Volume 2 "Alien Invasion" 3/4 - by Chris Everard long time ago. You can see it in google video at about 7min...

video.google.com...=615540414603958232

It is not a recent discovery...it was discovered about 1800 in Australia...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join