It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police State , Spy Satellites over USA , spying on us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Nothing to see here.

Big Brother is looking out for you , after you , OVER you.

Starting next year , Us civiliian agencies, Law enforcement will be able to monitor

us from Space. This has normally been used for Presidental Inaugurations ,and

major Sporting events, but next year it will start to protect the borders and other

Policing duties, forget about nude sunbathing anymore.

We all all much safer now , thanks to the Terrorist.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Couple people flagged , so Ill give Big brother a bump.
This is something , I think that could use a chat over.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When will it be enough? I can't stand that everytime I walk out the door or drive down the road there are people out watching us and checking up on things that are none of their concern. The police are completely overstepping their bounds IMO. I have to worry already everyday I go to work, and I do work everyday, that I might get arrested because I don't have enough money to pay a fine and now I have a warrent. They already read all the liscense plates around them electronically and pull you over and aresst you for owing money. This is too much.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What a con artist Charlie Allen is!

He won't even show his eyes!

I've seen children lie better than that!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
What a con artist Charlie Allen is!

He won't even show his eyes!

I've seen children lie better than that!

Its like every day , they push in a "little something on liberties"

Not so much to arouse protests.

just a little at a time.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by devildogUSMC
I have to worry already everyday I go to work, and I do work everyday, that I might get arrested because I don't have enough money to pay a fine and now I have a warrent.

I know I am going to get dogged for saying what I say next but I don't care...

If you owe a fine take care of it, if you have to go without cable and internet for a month it is better than not going to jail right? If you had asked the court for an alternative they could have given you a service to work off the fine(cleaning the courthouse, police department, other community service, etc.)
If you now have a warrant then you need to take care of it, if you go to the magistrate before they arrest you and take you to the magistrate you can usually leave on your on recognizance. If you let problems build they get a lot worse...

Secure

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Newsflash - they've been doing it for years! I had a buddy who worked for TRW's Space and Defense Sector programming satellites. His father was a Colonel in the USAF, worked in the Pentagon designing missile delivery systems and spy satellites. I was told 20 years ago about satellites that had 1M 720i digital optic quality. 10 Years ago they were using .5M 1080i digital optic quality. Today they could tell you if a dime was aheads or tales AND the year it was minted!!!

Don't think for 10 seconds that this technology hasn't been deployed against US citizens before now. The only reason you're hearing about it now is for conditioning purposes. They need you to get used to the idea of being constantly and chronically serveilled.

top topics

join