It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Dick Cheney Want to Be Prosecuted?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I choose not to subscribe to paragraphs as they are a distraction to the truth of text....

That being said point taken. I will endeavor in the future to not walltext. Although the 4th grade remark was a tad overboard. It is 3 sentence minimum for paragraphs , right?

I can never remember. Although if you are attacking my lack of prose, puncuation and form I thank you because you took the time to read what I wrote and dissected it. Kudos, sir kudos.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by djvexd]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
So because he admits to it makes him Satan. Let's string him up and burn his entrails!!!! What about the 12 countries that still advocate and practice far worse than what he is prescribing too? O yeah it is none of our business. Let them use electricity, and cut off body parts, and blind people. But we scare someone and perhaps psychologically damage them or maybe allow them to turn thier "ordeal" into a talking point, and all of a sudden we are compared to Vlad the Impaler. How about the world court goes after China, Russia, Egypt , North Korea, Indonesia, et. al. He wasn't there "torturing people", he advocated the policy however all over the world people get away with the actual torture and death of people and NONE OF YOU say *&!@ about it. You are so hung up on "Shoot em in the face" that you can't see past your own stupidity.

Hello,
I really can't concern myself with the speck of dirt in the rest of the world's eye while I'm trying to dislodge this pole out of my own eye...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join