It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Could everyone available that is in the search of the rings come to distortedtruth.net... ?

I'm pritty convinced that we have all the clue's to find the first ring. Yet we can't find it and the ATS admins have made it rather clear that we're looking wrong.

Theres some other things that need to be discussed asap.

Theres 2 things fundamentaly wrong with our search at the moment. 1 is that we might need to all work together better. And second would be that I have this sneaking suspision we are looking to far and to deep.

Remember this classic line?: "Best way to hide something from the world is right under everyones nose"

So please come and lets talk.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Then, a note on -5-

As you might have seen today:

The post in question was a fraud from the member, Xenographer who registered the new member name, 00110101.

00110101 signed up just a few ago and got banned as soon as he got to post a msg.

yet -5- has been posting alot and some very usefull information to say the least.

He hasn't had warnings or a ban. I think this is more then reason enough for the members that doubt him to be aware that he is a part of the search.

What kind of part he is we do not know exactly, although its clear he seems to oppose the4.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by thematrix]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
and if you are joining the above chat you might want to visit engineering.purdue.edu... to see a list of all the clues, without having to search through threads.

Good luck everyone!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
bump. if bumps are not allowed, i'm sorry.

new topics

top topics

join