It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thermite Contracting Database FOI Lead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This is a good lead for someone experienced in the Freedom of Information process to pursue archived info on historical contract data from about 2000 to present. The data exists in the Federal business opportunity records (see link below). Their website restricts you in searching any solicitations older than year old from posted date, thus the need for FOI to get ALL data from a year prior to present for trend analysis.
When you search "thermite" in the current solicitations, you receive only one hit in prior year and only one hit for newley posted. I'm no expert, but they seem to raise no alarm bells.
The thing that does raise alarm is how few hits you get. One or two per year leads to the conclusion that thermite is a very small business market. Except, possibly a big spike prior to 9-11? The data is waiting to be compiled by someone in the Truth movement.
Fed Biz Opportunities

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Granite]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Where is the link?

2nd Line.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
When you search "thermite" in the current solicitations, you receive only one hit in prior year and only one hit for newley posted. I'm no expert, but they seem to raise no alarm bells.
The thing that does raise alarm is how few hits you get. One or two per year leads to the conclusion that thermite is a very small business market. Except, possibly a big spike prior to 9-11? The data is waiting to be compiled by someone in the Truth movement.

So in other words, when it really isn't a conspiracy (I.E. no out of the ordinary demands for thermite before 9/11) it only means it really IS a conspiracy (I.E. the gov't erased all records of out of the ordinary demands for thermite before 9/11)...?

I don't have to tell you that this more of a reflection on YOU than it is on the evidence, do I?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think what granite was talking about was using the freedom of information act to go back to 2000 until present to look at the changes in how much thermite was sold or traded, Etc.

But i'm pretty sure whoever orchestrated the attacks and the collapse of the building would have had a more secretive connection for thermite. Maybe even made their own. And ther are some theories that offer the idea of the WTC being built with thermite already in the concrete or something along those lines. So unless you can go back that far there won't be any solid leads to go on.

And why is it that every time i see any thread having something to do with 9/11, it gets put under close staff scrutiny due to member demand? What member demand? lol
Can a moderator answer that for me?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Dave,
Obviously, your first visit to a complex "gov" website left you very bewildered...
Are you too lazy to learn their archiving procedures?

Or possibly disinfo agent trying to kill threads again? Why does this lead anger someone?

Patent
Yes, except this data represents what the Agencies purchuse. Not, the other markets.
Wasn't there a statement that the secretive Bush son had contracts for renovation in the Trade Center?

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Granite]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Los Alamos alone has been researching nano-thermites for years now.

www.p2pays.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Dave,
Obviously, your first visit to a complex "gov" website left you very bewildered...
Are you too lazy to learn their archiving procedures?

Nahh, that's not it. I'm simply too lazy to try and learn what the conspiracy theorists think these archiving procedures are, as they keep making up the rules as they go along. Near as I can tell, these archiving procedures are 100% absolutely the undebatable truth until it doesn't show what you want it to say, in which case it's 100% a pack of lies.

Come to think of it, sometimes it's both 100% truthful AND 100% deceitful to you people, all at the same time. These web sites get off on stringent analysis of the flight recorder information searching for "proof" of a conspiracy (I.E. the cockpit door on flight 77 never opening), but if there's a conspiracy, then why are they quoting flight recorder data that they insist had been tampered with?

It's one thing to build these fantasies of yours out of thin air, dude. It's another thing entirely to try to live in them.

new topics

top topics

join