It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day Confusion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The last day of the week is Thursday since both Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are called the weekend. Ha! First day of the week is called a business day where man ought to work... Same with the second, the third, and the fourth day which is Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday... But Friday is both a business day and a weekend. Ha! In case you were wondering about the fifth day. Friday is the second weekend in the week since sunday is the first. And Saturday is the last weekend in the week.

So Friday is the day the most confusing for being both a business day and a weekend.

Your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My thoughts?

You have too much time on your hands and maybe need to slow down on eating any fungus you find in your garden.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Your thoughts?

I think you're to be commended for voluntarily admitting your confusion. I also think that it's unlikely anyone sufficiently qualified to assist you with this systematic confusion will see the thread and step in to help you.

Admission of a problem is the first step in getting it corrected. The second step is to seek help from someone qualified to provide it.

By the way, today is Wednesday, just to clear up any potential confusion about that.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

LOL

exactly my thoughts

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I think that you are over complicating things here.

Friday isn't really considered apart of the weekend until about 5pm or so in my circle...Friday Night could be considered the beginning of the weekend.

But that aside...what really is the point of this thread?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Dude's mom has told him he can stay up past 11 on the weekends, so he's trying to build a case to be able to watch Ghost Hunters International on Thursday nights.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I think that you are over complicating things here.

Friday isn't really considered apart of the weekend until about 5pm or so in my circle...Friday Night could be considered the beginning of the weekend.

But that aside...what really is the point of this thread?

Could you move this topic to General Chitchat. I meant to post in there rather.

new topics

top topics

join