It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Humans create dimensional being with mere thought?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was doing some thinking about energy and matter. We humans give a lot of thought to a lot of things. By focusing on these things through worship and other various actions do we actually created many of the astral beings that people se when they do their travels. E = mc2 should mean that both sides of the equation are the same thing. As I was pondering I ran into this website.

www.domin8rex.com...

Check it out and give me your thoughts. I will probably hear from the usual people who post in the paranormal section.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts. I'm not sure that understood it all but this caught my eye.

When a fear based entity has been created, like all sentient beings it will act with self preservation and attempt to propagate. Feed and breed. In this way, humans have created uncounted millions of diverse beings.

After watching Predator the first time, every tree seemed to have something moving the leaves. When I was little I was afraid something was under the bed, occaisionly my instincts would take over and I would leap to the bed with incredible speed because my subconcious thought I was in real danger.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
This are my views on entities, because we humans feel more comfortable with things that we are familiar with, like angels, pass away loves ones or friends or mythical creatures like fairies, any entity will more likely take the form of any of this things that make us feel good.

And it also goes the other way with demons and dark shadows and evil things, when we know that we had done things that we believe to be bad we tend to see entities like this.

In all the years that I had seen entities they now do not take any form but rather showed themself like spheres of light I guess I don't need a familiar figure anymore, onces in a while I get a evil looking one but I just ignore them and they go away.

You are right this entities does take the form you like them to take.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
That is certanly one way to look at it.

It does make sence, though. I mean that could explain "magic" and other things, such as telepathy or telekenisis. It also explains people being able to do things purely because of the will to do it.

I dont think the "E=mc2" argument works though, because there is no "mass" in entities, so creating them would not cause the equation to equal.

But who knows? Mabye they have mass in another plane and exist there, overlaping with our plane.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
How do you know they have no mass?

They may be made up of photons, electrons, or something else. Or they could be just in the form of pure energy...

All those photo's that have been captured....there had to have been something there for them to be caught. I would have to say they quite possibly do have mass. But then again it's quite possible they dont have mass. And dont need mass.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by DaRAGE]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I do think that human thoughts create the existance we perciece. Individualy and as a group.

QUANTUM MECHANICS ANYONE?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
QM was my thought upon reading the title of this thread, RiverGoddess, so ya beat me to it.
Arguably, every time we make a choice, we split reality into two (or more) different streams, each with their own timelines. I've wondered recently if the feeling of "deja vu" is actually the re-merging or crossing of such lines.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
lol oh no not quantum mechanics... wheres that paracetomol

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I've created a thoughtform before, but I let it die out after...

All you have to do is visualize any kind of form, human, animal, ball or other object, program it with instructions of how you want it to act, and project a lot of energy into it. The energy can be from yourself (but then you'll be way too exhausted to do anything else for the rest of the day), or from a ritual, orgone generator. Anything that generates chi.

Btw, psi balls are also thoughtforms in a awy.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It is said that in the Astral world, you can meet people like Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck, or any other popular character. Only because of the immense amounts of energy these second grade entities receive from hundreds of millions or billions of humans having their attention on these characters (thinking about them, watching the cartoons, drawing them, etc...)

I can't confirm it, because I've never reached further than the etheric world(the Astral world is just beyond that).

But there is a place in the astral world the people of the astralpulse forum have created with their thoughts and visit regularly to meet eachother there, and see people that they've never met in the physical world. It's called Astral Pulse Island

Furthermore, there is this person is busy authoring a fantasy series. Once he was discussing thoughtforms with with his friend, and they decided to let the friend try to find and explore the world that the author is writing about. He found it, and when he came back to the physical world, he described the characters, enviroment etc in full detail to his friend, the author.

Here is that thread, it's very big!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
this theory is often applied to chaos magick. there are such entities called servitors, egregores, thoughtforms and some transform into full blown gods. i know not much on this matter, but you could test it out for yourself.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Nice replies all!!! I was just wondering about it. But who knows what really is out there.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Tulpa -

When Alexandra David-Neel journeyed through Tibet, one of the many mystical techniques she studied was that of tulpa creation. A tulpa, according to traditional Tibetan doctrines, is an entity created by an act of imagination, rather like the fictional characters of a novelist, except that tulpas are not written down. David-Neel became so interested in the concept that she decided to try to create one.

The method involved was essentially intense concentration and visualization. David-Neel's tulpa began its existence as a plump, benign little monk, similar to Friar Tuck. It was at first entirely subjective, but gradually, with practice, she was able to visualize the tulpa out there, like an imaginary ghost flitting about the real world.

In time the vision grew in clarity and substance until it was indistinguishable from physical reality-a sort of self-induced hallucination. But the day came when the hallucination slipped from her conscious control. She discovered that the monk would appear from time to time when she had not willed it. Furthermore her friendly little figure was slimming down and taking on a distinctly sinister aspect.

Eventually her companions, who where unaware of the mental disciplines she was practicing, began to ask about the "stranger" who had turned up in their camp-a clear indication that a creature which was no more that solidified imagination had definite objective reality.

At this point, David-Neel decided things had gone too far and applied different lamaist techniques to reabsorb the creature into her own mind. The tulpa proved very unwillling to face destruction in this way so that the process took several weeks and left its creator exhausted.
- Excerpt from "Body, Mind & Spirit - A Dictionary of New Age Ideas"

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is an interesting concept and I believe some of this is covered in the Keel book about the Mothman where he discusses the ultra-terrestrials, beings that exist between energy and matter. It all could be possible, our brain uses electrical impulses, is it possible for this energy to create something, is it possible to feel something that we can actually manifest it into this world.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I think the yeti could be considered a good example of a "tulpa". I suppose a lot of creatures could fall under this catagory e.g the loch ness monster, chupacabra and micheal jackson lol.

But seriously, they could have easily been created by the mass hysteria that surrounds them. I guess time will tell.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
In A Witches' Bible, Janet & Stewart Farrar explained how they once created a thought form in order to protect a particular place. People passing near to the area saw what they later decsribed as a 'Ghost'.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Does this mean that you can create people/things by thought?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i wonder. could my creature kane be such a thoughtform bought into existance. i swear he is real regardless of what other people think.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The mind is a tricky thing to explore. But I think that we are capable of such powerful things. I think it is time to find out exactly what we can really do.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Lets Do It!

Tis just gettin started tho

top topics

<<   2 >>

join