It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rats Are Jumping Ship!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I have been trying to keep an eye on the "early retirement" of so many high up and influential individuals, and I must say the message that is slowly uncovering is not a good one. This along with the information given today in president obama's speech that many states are going to need more assistance to stay afloat is not good IMO.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I suspect that once the gravy train of 8-digit bonuses started drying up, these folks don't care to pretend to run companies anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

FOLLOW THE RATS!

Have you prepared? Do you know who your friends are? Do you know the geography of your area? Edible Plants? Neighbors?

Many people have prepared with money and technology. I don't think this is the best idea. I am more inclined to prepare with food, bullets, and knowledge. I don't want to be depending on the internet to find an edible plant, and I don't want to be depending on the stock market or my debit card, or even my cash if my kids are hungry or I need firewood or bullets.

FOLLOW THE RATS! Prepare and bail out!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just as importantly as those who're leaving is who is replacing them ?

Maybe they were forced out, i.e., 'Your choice: retire now or your kids might suddenly 'suicide' and you might have a fatal 'accident' ?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think we have a couple of clear paths infront of us...

One driven by ? and leading to a global conflict to allow the elites to maintain power.

Another leading to civil unrest due to economic woes..
(especially when we start being hit in the pocket to repay the bailouts)

Personally I am hoping that somehow humanity finds a path that does not lead to any kind of death and destruction.. But I can not see the elite giving up their hold, or indeed trying to help their respective populations,

So I'm not suprised that a number have taken one step backwards and looking for a way out for themselves since we appear to be driving straight at a brick wall...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

FOLLOW THE RATS!

Have you prepared? Do you know who your friends are? Do you know the geography of your area? Edible Plants? Neighbors?

Many people have prepared with money and technology. I don't think this is the best idea. I am more inclined to prepare with food, bullets, and knowledge. I don't want to be depending on the internet to find an edible plant, and I don't want to be depending on the stock market or my debit card, or even my cash if my kids are hungry or I need firewood or bullets.

FOLLOW THE RATS! Prepare and bail out!

I have prepared....stocked up on EVERYTHING......moved to the middle of 'nowhere'......I have been preparing for 2 years now......

I'm ready...bring it on...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Where are the rats going? Are they leaving the country? Weren't there stories "after the fact" that before 911 certain people were warned to be out of the city on that day? Can anyone pull up an old article about that?

Are these people leaving in their private jets? Are they congregating in a specific place? I think we need to take a look at how and where they are spending their "sudden" retirement!

Also, there is another possibility, as someone said earlier, about forced replacement. Maybe we should examine all their replacements and see if there is a common denominator.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Where are the rats going? Are they leaving the country?

I believe that the 'Bushs' and their good buddy Sun Myung Moon bought over 1.5 MILLION acres in Paraguay......

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

They are cashing out - buying gold - moving to Denver, Colorado.
VIP Bunker with underground trains.
Ride out the huge economic crisis 2010 - 2012.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Perhaps a better case of leaving now than to be exposed for crimes against humanity later?

May no nation offer them food, water and tax havens for their ill begotten gains, and may this be a sign of the NWO Corporation masters fleeing in the rush of the pitchfolk holding public!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Excellent thread, that's quite the list you've complied! I've been watching similar stories unfold in this thread as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Something big is going on behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

Knowledge is power. They have it.
The gated communities will be safe havens.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The gate communities will be safe havens.

The power of knowledge is everywhere and we're sharing it.
Much like reality, safety is an illusion. Gates are great for keeping people in, but everything can be circumvented.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Usually it flows to the top but sometimes it's squeezed out first.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

The gate communities will be safe havens.

The power of knowledge is everywhere and we're sharing it.
Much like reality, safety is an illusion. Gates are great for keeping people in, but everything can be circumvented.

They should be safe in Telluride, Colorado or Boulder, Colorado.
Good places to ride out this economic mess.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

BTW, the mayor of Baltimore,MD was forced to resign due to
corruption.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Boy Oh Boy, haven’t you guys heard? Obama said at his birthday party for the 800 billion dollar spendulous plan that thanks to him and Joe we have permanently avoided slipping into another great depression.

Ignore those CEO’s running for the hills behind that curtain. Sleep….Sleep….The economy is all better now. Sleep…Sleep….Debt is good, self reliance and responsibility for your own actions is bad.
Sleep…Sleep.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They're being replaced by fascist supporters or a new crop from Vrill's hybrid programs who happen to be fascist supporters or something even more sinister like cyborgs?

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Have you ever thought they are all moving into underground bunkers? That is how I would do it...move all the non essential corrupt scumbags to the holding area and then essential personnel finish the job.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join