It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wired ETF's -- how do you crash a system..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
These New ETF's are extremly interesting as they can go both ways LONG and SHORT and you can apply Leverage like never before.

and if you have been paying attention, you will see SRS is reverse real estate appears to be bottoming around 7.75 or so... well the high is around 300 or so.
we have Alt-A loans turning bad starting last month... not to mention commercial real estate. why else would you make it so easy to crash an entire sector. and also you should learn about naked short selling - they cant stop it... I wonder why?

is this the mechanism in which the elite are going to crash the System with... I think so,

and if I were going to play this SRS, I think I would buy a small amount say 25 shares, and wait for higher highs and higher lows and watch it like a mother hen watching her chicks. stochtastics Weekly - Daily - 15min ... buy over sold and sell when its over bought...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have had srs for a while. I have dabled with faz, but mainly I use metal etfs. Agq/zsl, dgp/dzz. They don't reallly work like their supposed to. I mean when it goes down it goes the right percentage, but they jip you percentage wise when it goes up. WARNING: Etfs are algorithyms in a banks computer system. They are easily controlled, and manipulated. DO NOT PUT MONEY in them unless it is speculation. A good rule is to put 80% in PRPFX, phyiscal gold, or other stable investments. Use the other 20% as speculation. My speculations of choice at the moment are Hecla Mining, and other miners. I also like YGE in the solar game. These boys run up, and then run down. Both have lost 30% in the last month and a half, and both are starting to bounce back some.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yea, bulls make money -- bears make money -- pigs get slaughtered

SRS is pulling back and the chart says lets go for a ride...
this is what I see coming - 80+% increase in dollars buying power. 50% decrease from here in housing prices. the foreign dollar holders will cash their dollars for land "Our Land" after all we have been eating on others labor without cost. time to pay and they are going to buy America. when they do the dollar crashes ... USA gets broken up like Germany did after WWII. only we will not be allowed to Unite again. a new currency the Amero is gaining attention, as a North American Currency solution if the dollar was called. and it appears thats what I see coming - the purchase of America with it dollars and counterfiet dollars will buy our nation as we are forced to sell because of bankruptcy. I see no end in site to the profit the banks are going to make on our misery. and now you know how and why Jose from Guatamala has a house in Texas. he doesnt have a green card he has a mortgage instead.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

join