It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMAZING, Demonstration of psychic powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Ever thought that psychics were full of it. Well think again..

I think this video not only prooves some psychis really are gifted but should also encourage all of us to start meditating and being aware of our thoughts. Only when we all do this can we become great as a whole species. Imagine if we all on this planet could harness our psychic inner powers to combine and come together. What we could achieve. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This has been shown here on ATS before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's nothing new to me anyways and I wouldn't consider it a psychic ability. More like a lesser know fact of the nature of reality.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

If you listen to the video the doctor says that anyone has the ability to harness their chi. This guy is amazing in my opinion.

He lets the secret out too when he discusses the two opposing areas that make it possible. The positive ground and the negative ground of our bodies. Sounds wacky but its true. The perineum and the tan tien or the area just below the navel and in about 2 and a half inches, what we refer to as our center of gravity. Any Skeptics who dismiss chi cultivation have no idea about this aspect of chi development and thus can't speak with any degree of authority.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The description says it took him 18 years to develop it via meditation, but however, it seems like the end result would be worth it, assuming that that is the average amount of time it takes to learn that technique.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This video has been going around for a while and Is on ATS I do believe!

I think it was proven to be a fake, not too sure tho!

Everyone does have the ability and the modern society really doesn't help!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I trained in chi development from another equally amazing qigong master Chunyi Lin. Here's the local Minnesota news coverage of his healing:

www.youtube.com...

He heals a lady who is a patient of the Mayo Clinic with a rare lung disease.

Here's a list of video testimonies from other people he's healed of late-term cancer, M.S., etc.

www.springforestqigong.com...

And now the Mayo Clinic has finished research documenting his qigong healing abilities.

The training is amazing because Chunyi Lin touches your forehead and shoots laser light into the middle of your brain so it is permanently magnetized.

I realized the process works through ultrasound ionization of the lower body electrochemical energy. So the perineum takes in electrochemical energy and then the mind focus ionizes it into electromagnetic energy.

The pineal gland then transmits the electromagnetic energy as healing energy or you can store it up in the lower tan tien. This training is very powerful but also dangerous as I experienced first hand.

I went 8 days on just half glass of water and I was never thirsty nor hungry and the electromagnetic fields just got stronger and stronger. Chunyi Lin went 49 days without water, food or sleep -- just sitting in full lotus yoga position in a cave in China through qigongmaster.com...

Anyone can train to create chi energy using the "microcosmic orbit" or "small universe" practice -- you just sit in a chair and focus on the 12 points along the outside of the body -- it's just like practicing a music scale. I figured out that yang and yin are nonwestern music harmonic ratios.

www.scribd.com...

This book is the free description of the initial "small universe" training. The Level One Sitting meditation c.d. is the best tool to train for this "small universe" practice -- www.springforestqigong.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yes indeed their are SOME psychics out there but that is only like 85%, most of them are lying to get money and what not. Has anyone heard of the psychic twins? I think they were on the Tyra Banks show and what they do is use a pen and paper to make scribbles and then later on read the info they got from that, its quite interesting!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowDregone

Thanks for mentioning that -- I didn't think there was much to it -- but there's a new revision of Guy Lyon Playfair's book on Twin Telepathy:

monkeywah.typepad.com... -excellent-book-twin-tel.html

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
When the newspaper lights, his hand oves down and there is a flare as if a match is struck. This just seems to be a conjuring trick.

Apart from that the people seemingly getting electric shocks could be stooges, trying to profit from their documentary, or unwitting victims in anothe magic trick (Paul Daniels does a superb variation with two chairs and unhappy electrocuted volunteers).

I have seen more of this footage and if I remember correctly the Qi Gon 'Master' suddenly refuses to do anymore demonstrations. As any good magician will tell you, never do the same trick twice.

I just see some gullible western tourists taken in by China's equivalent of the Phillippino 'psychic' surgeons.

As for any of you who claim to have, or have witnessed this ability, please surrender yourself for medical examination as then, and only then, will we know the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
to any doubters, LOLOLOL. I am sorry but its just too funny. Human potential is a rabbit hole of amazement.

You can take this and stir fry it anyway you like, but if you doubt its possibility, how can you ever do it?

Also, to the guy above who says submit yourself to a medical examination if you can do it...think about it for a second.

This is a devils advocate type situation, but it makes sense to me. If you were entrusted with the teachings on Ki and the manipulation thereof, would you just start teaching everyone? What if a person of ill intent gains this knowledge and could make anyone he touches lose complete control over their body. Knowing the negative and offensive uses of this knowledge, would you risk telling everyone, even those who would use it for harm?

While I personally believe that Ki training is something everyone should learn, I understand that those who know the full aspects of it do not want it learned outside of their schools. Not for profit, not for fame, but to pass on the knowledge to those who seek it and that will put it to good use.

Despite the sheer amount of money grubbing aceholes out there, Some people are good and want to pass on information in whatever way they can. If this guy was just trying to make money off of a documentary, don't you think this video would be alot more known?

NEWS FLASH!!!!! MAN CAN HEAL AND SET THINGS ON FIRE USING ONLY KI/CHI

i think we would have heard about it somewhere other than youtube.

I know skepticism is a good thing, but some people refuse to believe anything unless its from sources they themselves already approve of. I'm not saying its a bad thing but people immediately dismiss alot of things upon that basis alone and then assume that, whatever it is, it must be wrong/faked.

Long story short, open your mind. Some people know stuff that others don't, this is just that situation right here.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Molech

External qi transmission is now regularly published in Western peer-reviewed science journals:

Vol. 25, No. 2-3, 2010
Free Abstract Article (PDF 1161 KB)

Original Paper

External Qi of Yan Xin Qigong Induces Apoptosis and Inhibits Migration and Invasion of Estrogen-Independent Breast Cancer Cells Through Suppression of Akt/NF-ĸB Signaling
Xin Yan1,2, Hua Shen2, Hongjian Jiang3, Dan Hu4, Chengsheng Zhang5, Jun Wang2, Xinqi Wu3,4

1Chongqing Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chongqing,
2New Medical Science Research Institute, New York,
3Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston,
4Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard Medical School, Boston,
5McMaster University, Hamilton

Address of Corresponding Author

Cell Physiol Biochem 2010;25:263-270 (DOI: 10.1159/000276560)

goto top of page Key Words

* Breast cancer
* Akt
* NF-ĸB
* External Qi of Yan Xin Qigong
* Apoptosis
* Metastasis

goto top of page Abstract

The antitumor effects of external Qi of Yan Xin Qigong (YXQ-EQ) have been widely described over the past three decades.
To gain a better understanding of the mechanisms underlying YXQ-EQ’s antitumor effects, in the present study we investigated its effects on growth, migration, invasion and apoptosis of breast cancer cells and the underlying molecular mechanisms. We show that YXQ-EQ treatment caused a time-dependent reduction in viability, blocked clonogenic growth and induced apoptosis in estrogen-independent breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells. Furthermore, YXQ-EQ treatment blocked migration and invasion of MDA-MB-231 cells. Biochemically, YXQ-EQ treatment markedly inhibited constitutive and EGF-induced Akt phosphorylation. YXQ-EQ also substantially repressed NF-ĸB activity, resulting in decreased expression of anti-apoptotic Bcl-2, Bcl-XL, XIAP and survivin proteins. These findings suggest that YXQ-EQ may induce apoptosis and inhibition of migration and invasion of MDA-MB-231 cells through the repression of Akt/NF-ĸB signaling.

Copyright © 2010 S. Karger AG, Basel

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Great read guys cheers for the info.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i believe it was from a bbc documentrary.. To the guy who said its from youtube..

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theflashor

Yeah this is the original source -- "Ring of Fire" documentary:

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...#

[edit on 24-2-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I was not trying to dismiss this entirely out of hand, I'm sure that there are amazing things that the human body can do, I just see no evidence of it here.

I siply wanted to offer alternative explanations as too much on this site is taken at face value.

I saw this as part of a documentary series on Sky 1, presented by one of the people in the original film. I questioned it's authenticity then, note I questioned it, not denied it.

Scepticism (I'm English!) does not mean refuting everything, simply questioning it to get to the facts. I believe that everyting in the video can be explained without supernatural implications, therefore I refute it's authenticity.

Many things are published in peer reviewed journals now, including homeopathic trials which have recently been dismissed by the UK Government as being no more effective than placebo due to randomised control trials.

I remember a recent trial, I will find the reference later, which studied acupuncture. A lady was sent to twenty randomly chosen acupuncturists. She was diagnosed with 13 or 14 different ailments and given acupuncture in over 150 different places. The treatments suggested due to blocked chi also differed greatly.

I try to stay away from quoting from single trials as there is always one which will disagree just around the corner!

Stick to systematic reviews and randomised control trials, this can eliminate placebo effect and faults in critical thinking, which we all have.

We all have our beliefs, but only by having critical minds can we allow these to be altered and evolve.

top topics

join