It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Survivor Weighs in on Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Wow, now that was unpopular! Why are they getting away with genocide, occupation, organ harvesting, spying, links to terrorism? Why is it that no politicians will speak out against them, when they'd be screaming from the roof tops if it were anyone else commiting the exact same crimes? Jewish genocide has a name, Holocaust, what is the name for the Muslim genocide they themselves are now perpetrating? I'd say Silence or Denial are good candidates.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hey, Budaruskie! I know you wanted to draw attention to your latest thread. If I were cynical, I would think you are just trying to get your thread count increased with a whole bunch of similar threads. But of course, I'm not cynical in the least, so I watched the video. I'm going to give this guy some credit for his honest expression of how Israel must 'walk the line' to not behave as those who have hated Jews throughout history have done. I take his video as one man's opinion, and I don't find it objectionable, except in that it gives Jew-bashers one more little sliver of 'evidence' that Israel has no right to exist. As far as guys with internment camp numbers on their arms, well, I was sexually assaulted on an airplane by one, so in general, they are to me just human beings, fallible like you and me.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
he speaks the truth. WWII was just a warm up or the persecution of the human race. as only 500,000,000 will be left to replenish the earth

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
Hey, Budaruskie! I know you wanted to draw attention to your latest thread.

Isn't that what we start them for?

If I were cynical, I would think you are just trying to get your thread count increased with a whole bunch of similar threads. But of course, I'm not cynical in the least, so I watched the video. I'm going to give this guy some credit for his honest expression of how Israel must 'walk the line' to not behave as those who have hated Jews throughout history have done. I take his video as one man's opinion, and I don't find it objectionable, except in that it gives Jew-bashers one more little sliver of 'evidence' that Israel has no right to exist. As far as guys with internment camp numbers on their arms, well, I was sexually assaulted on an airplane by one, so in general, they are to me just human beings, fallible like you and me.

Please don't confuse "Jew-bashing" with "murderer-bashing". I don't hate all Jews, that ridiculous, I hate thier gov't. Why you ask? Because they are a very big reason why many Americans have died, to protect them. It is not an American's duty to protect Israel, hell we gave 'em the land, they should have to do the rest of the work themselves!

P.S. We do enjoy taking jabs at one another don't we Novaccs?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Oh great, a Khazar Fake Jew pretending his heritage is that of the real Israelites.

Hitler know who the real Jews were, these Khazars are impostors making the world feel sorry for them.

new topics

top topics

join