It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Changing past?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Ok I know that may seem like a pointless and silly question at first but please do read it all instead of judging it straight away also I guess it kind of ties in with the timeline thread’s we have been seeing lately.

Now when I talk about changing past’s I am specifically referring to certain event’s like for me personally 9/11 would be the most major one, So I feel that I should focus on that more than any of my other ones, now everyone remembers what they was doing on the day of 9/11 don’t they? I definitely do and these memories have never changed over the years.

Although I say it has never changed apparently I seem to have been wrong when having a conversation with my parent’s, now I remember the house we was in, I remember watching the TV and also getting ready for school (as I was very young at the time) In fact I can remember the event’s unfold on television as I was watching them and I can remember my mother reacting very badly to the events unfolding as well.

In fact she was ringing around all my other relatives informing them of the news on the television, I can also remember going to school and telling a fellow member about the news although as we was very young we never really knew the true scale of what was happening so we sort of brushed it aside and moved onto other thing’s etc.

But what’s particularly weird and grab’s my attention (not forgetting gives credibility to my memories not being false) about this is my mother seems to remember doing the exact same thing, in fact nothing really changes apart from she can remember it a bit better than me.

But I checked up on the times as in our memories this happens at around the exact same time the events unfold on television but we are in the UK

So I checked and it seems that new York is 5 hours behind us so at around 20 past 8 (which is when I set off for school) it was 20 minutes past one here, which is when I was in school so how could I have been watching the events unfold on television and how could my mother of had the exact same memory of it?

But it get’s weirder, I told my parent’s about all of this and my stepdad claimed that we wasn’t even in that house I mentioned in fact we had moved into the house we are in now before 9/11.

in fact he checked up, with the local counsel and they confirmed to us that we moved in in August 2001.

But it seems that my memory contradicts basic facts but my memory is also the same as my friends and my mother’s because otherwise I would simply put this down to nothing more than me thinking of something that wasn’t there, but I feel it has credibility as 2 other people seem to back me up on it.

Thought’s…..

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Hmmm, well it is interesting. It could be possible that you had simply seen footage of 9/11 the morning after it had actually happened ... I remember seeing 9/11 footage for months after it happened ... the media really milked it big time, but that's another story.

You wouldn't have heard about it until after you came home from school really and the next morning when you were getting ready for school and I am sure you and your mom would have been watching it on the television and when you went to school you probably talked about it since you didn't have a chance the day before.

Just a idea really ... but there are somethings that contradict it such as if the news of 9/11 had been on for a day and a half you should have known exactly what had happened. Plus the bit about your house is interesting.

I know with all the talk going on about the time-shift nonsense that many people will bring that up into the mix ... and I suppose that is possible but ...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hi funny that because I seem to remember watching it on telly in the morning. We had an insider call my office to tell of the news minutes after the first plane hit the building so we knew about it before it was shown on the telly. I was also in the UK at the time. But It happenend in the morning in the US so it must have been afternoon in the UK

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

It's defnitely weird and i really do hope this is something real and not just our imagination's playing tricks on us or false memories as it was a while ago.

But yes it's definitely weird!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah the media messed up big time on 9/11, some media outlets reported the crashes before they actually happened. It's not really looked into but I assure you this is what most likely happened to you.

Also you could have watched a replay or a pre-recorded version of the incident.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

While I would ordinarily just pass up such postings, I felt that perhaps I needed to broaden your possibilities and to do so I am going to have to cover some material that you may or my not be aware of. I hope that you show patience with my reply.

To begin with I accept and believe your observations. I have found many other similar postings on ATS that you can find by using the Google Search feature. Most of the topic postings will be with anomalies with time alterations. To help you understand this secret technology please Google Andrew D. Basiago and Dr. Dan Burisch. They are two federal witnesses that discuss such secret technology and its current abuse by a select group in control of such technology.

What I believe is going on is that our time line has been altered since 911 because of secret Time Travel technologies named as "The Cube", a device that acts a teleportation device for subjects or material to move between star systems or distant planets in the blink of an eye. This device is also called a star gate device that utilizes worm hole technology.

The other key secret technology which I believe is responsible for the time anomalies you describe is a device called "Looking Glass". This is a device that allows for seeing the many possible futures and while the device allows for complete immersion in time travel most use it to scan or monitor the future and do not have to physically be there to benefit from seeing and knowing the future.

Most sessions are a neurological connection to a holographic world where you can see and hear the future or the past. If physicality is required then one can become part of the future or past in a physical sense.

Andrew D. Basiago has stated in interviews that the Looking Glass technology has been abused to see the future and then alter the present to affect the new future desired. Mr. Basiago claims that all presidents going back to Carter have been selected and chosen to sit in the presidency. Presidents Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama are all illegal presidents of the USA.

Obama has such a mysterious past because he has been prepared since the late 78-79 to become the future president. Obama's tenure at Columbia is a mystery and so are his school records because looking at Obama's records would prove he has been an agent of the CIA since he was approached and informed of the possible presidential future should certain matters be changed in the present. Obama has had 27 social security numbers and any number of aliases. Only the CIA could help him accomplish such a cover up and they continue to this day in this cover up.

To make matters worse, the Looking Glass technology because it has the ability to see the past and the future has been used to commit time crimes.

There are those that claim that this secret technology could be used to solve all historical crime and all future crime. Present time would be included. With such a device, the criminals are identifying key investigative witnesses that come forth in the future and then they kill them in the present to ensure that their crimes remain secret. Many believe the many dead microbiologist, DNA experts and other scientists that are ending up dead because those of the future know the past and are in affect erasing key humans that would affect time lines of the future should they be allowed to live or give testimony to some future investigation that might get the guilty caught for their time crimes..

Since this device is being abused in such a manner, the many anomalies you experienced are as a result of certain changes in the time line that were never suppose to be.

Lastly I would encourage you to read online the recent January Letter to Obama from Dr. Stephen Greer regarding disclosure of alien entities and of secret technology. It will begin to help you understand just how disclosure of such secrets would benefit mankind.

I realize this has been a lot to consider, but if you do some personal research, you may begin to understand on your own just why you and others experience strange time differences related to events of the past and the present. While you may not completely understand why there are time differences in your memory of events of time, you will at least understand how it could be done and why they are doing it.

I hope this has helped, if nothing more I have provided the key names of the individuals and the secret technology that you need to begin researching and with Andrew D. Basiago his online Google and Coast to Coast interviews are well worth listening to even they are long and cover much more than just secret technology and time time travel.

Thanks again for your posting. I hope I have been of some assistance.

new topics

top topics

join