It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian morphers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
i Don't get it theres alot of stuff all over the internet saying that reptilians are morphing into human beings and using our leaders to mis-direct us into the wrong path why would they do that to such a primitive race? now apparently they morph into us or just use mind control on us to do what ever they please why don't they just come clean and start a bloody war?!

Now apparently this planet was their before it was ours and it still is theirs according to them if they even exist there are meant to be thousands of these reptoids right below our feet and working with america in the 5th level of area 51 and so on but why are we working with them when theres alot of rumors about them using us to get what they want?

we could easily just break the trade route or what ever with them and they would probablies just go back home or start a war with us either way it gets rid of them doesnt it?

in my opinion if all this is true they should pick up their scaly friends and leave this planet but if they're friendly like in a handful of cases they should be allowed to stay it's just that most people think we're mixing with the wrong type of being like your kid would mix with the wrong crowd at school..

I'm off for now i only made this because i made a thread by accident and i dont know how to delete them

UfoRevealer

[edit on 17-2-2010 by UfoRevealer]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

I'm off for now i only made this because i made a thread by accident and i don't know how to delete them
I've got some to say !

The story is real you know. Just get the lizards out of it.

We ( Us humans ) are more then willing , taking advantage of Les advanced civilisations. It's happening as we speak !

Even the bible tells about it.
The tower of babel. It says the reason for getting us from understanding each other says clearly. It is because of what we are capable of achieving, working together.

Sounds to me their is fear of us ! To achieve what we are capable of.
As the result was that we are being kept far from achieving.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

Originally posted by UfoRevealer
i Don't get it theres alot of stuff all over the internet saying that reptilians are morphing into human beings and using our leaders to mis-direct us into the wrong path why would they do that to such a primitive race? now apparently they morph into us or just use mind control on us to do what ever they please why don't they just come clean and start a bloody war?!

I have read that they do not have very friendly intentions towards us in much the same way we are not that friendly towards things we use as sources of food, skins and other biological products. In china for instance animals are killed in awful ways and I have seen the videos.

I have read that reptilians can show us a thing or three about the darker sides of brutality and contempt for "lesser" life forms.

As to coming clean and starting a war? Would we wage a war against something that barely knows we exist and yet is so useful to us in terms of resources? No we would hide behind the scenes by all and any means and let the resources do the dirty work for us. On occasion we might (if we were able) indulge our ego by allowing one of the herd see us shape shift. Reptilians + huge egos = play games with the humanz from harmless fun to eating a child in front of its captive parent?

Now apparently this planet was their before it was ours and it still is theirs according to them if they even exist there are meant to be thousands of these reptoids right below our feet and working with america in the 5th level of area 51 and so on but why are we working with them when theres alot of rumors about them using us to get what they want?

There are many different stories about reptilian origins from different factions to different star systems and even different dimensions. At the moment I do not care where they come from, I care to find out if they are real first before asking for their post code.

Also humanity probably works for them because another thing I have read about the reptilians is that they are powerfully manipulative, mentally and physically intimidating and in the end it might be better to work with them when quitting the job probably involves becoming a part of the menu?

we could easily just break the trade route or what ever with them and they would probablies just go back home or start a war with us either way it gets rid of them doesnt it?

I do not think we have that power yet and I have a feeling that if we tried, the last thing they would do is pack up their toys and go home. Remember the stories of their ego, Even if they did decide to go home (big if) they could not go home without first punishing us for our cheeky audacity.

Originally posted by UfoRevealerin my opinion if all this is true they should pick up their scaly friends and leave this planet but if they're friendly like in a handful of cases they should be allowed to stay it's just that most people think we're mixing with the wrong type of being like your kid would mix with the wrong crowd at school..[edit on 17-2-2010 by UfoRevealer]

I agree to a point and it would be interesting to see how the progressive characters among them could integrate into a society their race had controlled so utterly with so many casualties inflicted upon us. Do you really think it is possible that we could accept a race of beings that from many accounts has a thing for eating our young and forcing the rest to live a life that has been an illusion, a cage for the mind and soul?

I am a tolerant person but I have no idea how I might feel if the truth came out and the reptilian hypothesis was proven to be a reality and for all of human history we had been manipulated from religion to DNA.

Still, I would hope I could see a light at the end of the tunnel and might find it within me to forgive such acts but there would have to be a meeting of minds from both sides of equal measure for forgiveness to be realised.

In any case my forgiveness is irrelevant because there are hundreds of millions of people who would never forgive and there would be a great clamour for revenge of that I am certain – I know humanity!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I've heard that Greys are actually clones sent by the Reptilian's to carry out their work.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lacenaire

Yes I have read that too and I have also read that they are human beings from millions of years in the future; to scientists here to save us and help us to evolve into a higher consciousness because they see something in us that they admire.

I have also read that their DNA is reptillian!

Bunkum, smoke and mirrors, peices of the truth to outright lies - who knows for sure? I am open to possibilities but apart from knowing that UFO’s are in the skies I cannot be so sure about the rest – yet!

[edit on 17-2-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I've never read about them being clones working for the Reptilians before but if they are clones what race are they cloned from and why would they clone a species that is as fragile as the grays? i mean these grays only abduct us because they know we're afraid of the unknown which is them and in most abduction cases people are afraid and they say that when they're afraid the grays find it humorous but i read this one case where the man wasn't afraid at all and they just knocked him out again and did experiments on him while he was asleep normally they do it while they're awake

Also about the grays having their DNA some of we humans have reptilian DNA aswell i remember watching a show i forgot the name of it but they were visiting people who had different blood to us and they claimed that there was a handful of people inb the world who are hybrids because they have blood not of this planet

new topics

top topics

join