It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi: Obama fears Israel will assassinate him like it did JFK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Gadhafi: Obama fears Israel will assassinate him like it did JFK

www.haaretz.com

Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi said on Wednesday that U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's expressed support for Israel stems from his fear that the Mossad would assassinate him, just as it did President John F. Kennedy.

"We suspect he may fear being killed by Israeli agents and meet the same fate as Kennedy when he promised to look into Israel's nuclear program," Gadhafi said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Strangely this report came after last year there were two articles news:

Timeline

April 21,2009

TEL AVIV — A classified assessment relayed to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Obama and his senior advisers would incrementally diminish U.S. strategic cooperation with Israel developed over the last 20 years.

"Obama wants to make friends with our worst enemies and until now the worst enemies of the United States," an Israeli source familiar with the intelligence assessment said.

"Under this policy, we are more than irrelevant. We have become an obstacle."

Israeli intel warns Netanyahu on Obama policy: 'We have become an obstacle'

Now what is important to note is the date. The above report came in the same month when Obama asked Israel to halt settlements:

29 April, 2009

Obama put down a marker at a difficult meeting with the Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, in Washington last week when he demanded a halt to the expansion of settlements, which now house close to 500,000 in the West Bank and occupied East Jerusalem, as they are a major obstacle to the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.

Yesterday the Israeli government spokesman, Mark Regev, said Netanyahu will defy the White House call by continuing construction in existing settlements.

Obama: halt to new Israeli settlements is in America's security interests

I don't know what to make of Gadhafi's statement. Could it be possible? no way to know for sure!!

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Oswald was an Israeli?
But, but, but "God's chosen people" have never ever done anything wrong, they are forever the perpetual victim, right? This will never see the light of day in American media, never!

Let the name calling begin, I will be the first labeled a racist and anti-semite blah, blah, blah. Israel sucks and needs to get the hell out of American politics!

[edit on 2/17/2010 by budaruskie]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Israel would never mess with Obama.. I think Obama has zero love for Israel. Israel knows there place in this world. Israel will always be eating the crumbs the U.S. drops while eating our 5 course meal. The 1st time I saw a Special Forces team from Israel training at Macdill Airforce I fell over laughing as did just about everyone around me. Picture a Dozen Howard Sterns falling over an obstacle course & you'll get the idea. Without the USA's Technology they would Up a Creek without OUR Paddle.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What is the point of discussing a 2008 news article about what a nut case had to say about Obama during his campaign for president? Did you miss the date of the article?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
What is the point of discussing a 2008 news article about what a nut case had to say about Obama during his campaign for president? Did you miss the date of the article?

Of course they missed the article it is a chance to blast Israel, Duh where have you been...

Israel would not kill an American President for one reason, we would do to them what those pathic Arab nations havent been able to do, and only in Hitlers wildest dreams...

Besides it wouldnt benefit Israel to kill an American President, they still have a lot of support in Congress, and the Military.... And since when is Gadhafi the end all tell all? Diddnt he rant and rave for 2 hours at the UN General Assembly meeting, going on about things like poor chinnese food takeout...

Some peoples kids I swear.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by novacs4me

This better sums up my point.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Poor Muammar has never been "quite right", has he? He lives in his own little world. I've always felt sorry for him, actually, and believe him to be mentally ill. Very, very strange man.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Your local crack head on the corner spouts more wisdom than that waste of skin.

Let us all listen to a renowned Jew hater about something Jewish. We might as well listen to Hitler’s thoughts on circumcision.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
While Israel wields an enormous amount of power in politics,the military and intelligence agencies regarding America make no mistake that once Israel no longer becomes a strategic ally and becomes far too much of a nuisance for America's plans it will slowly start distance itself and cut off ties with it. I don't think it will outright abandon them but it certainly won't be in the situation it is now. America doesn't need Israel, Israel needs America...we should never forget that.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
After the Israeli late night show you have another stick to hit them with? good for you..but this is getting a little pathetic.
If Gadhafi is not full of BS then the newspaper is, and you for posting this again to continue your hate campaign..
I can think of a thousand reasons why the CIA or NSA [the FED] killed Kennedy, not one argument why Mossad would be behind this...

nothing to see here people, move along...

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

100% agree, and just think, the best way for them to endear themselves to us is to assassinate our president

Hmm...

The whole article is like Ronald McDonald saying that Burger Kings' burgers are rubbish.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
I can think of a thousand reasons why the CIA or NSA [the FED] killed Kennedy, not one argument why Mossad would be behind this...

Wholeheartedly agree with you. Israel would not order its Mossad to kill JFK for 'looking into their nuclear program', nor could and would the US have done anything about it. Israel was at the time an even more important ally then it is today, no way the US would have even considered stopping their nuclear program. There are no grounds to back of the claim of Israel being behind that assassination, whereas there are plenty of (American) conspiracy theories making much more sense for assassinating him

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

Obviously Oswald was recruited by the Israel in MOSCOW when he went to visit his favorite communist nation!

This whole article is pointless and it honestly frightens me some world leaders believe such nonsense. They should at least believe in some credible conspiracy theories such as "The Driver Did It!" or "There was another shooter!" ...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The moment Rahm Emanuel elects to set up Obama for his assassination, the consequences will be nothing that the Israel State expects nor what the Jewish population of America will be expecting . As such, what happens if indeed Obama is assassinated by the Mossad will be the undoing of Israel because the Middle East already considers Israel the only real threat to the Middle East and the world already knows who the real Satan State of the world really is.

This is why if Israel is going to be stupid with a JFK style murder, it is going to be stupid in a bigger way than Israel ever imagined. It will be the single episode that truly helps to bring down Israel and I for one hope Israel is too stupid to understand their predicament.

An Obama assassination will allow the already fed up Americans to do what has been spoken of in private groups for many years. On the day Obama is assassinated, Israelis will be fair game in America and throughout the world and perhaps that's how it should be for Israel being so arrogant and so evil.

Let's hope that the Mossad elements of the Secret Service are being surveilled just like Rahm Emanuel and Joe Biden need to be for the safety of Obama.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by s4dreamlnd93
reply to post by Solomons
The whole article is like Ronald McDonald saying that Burger Kings' burgers are rubbish.

You raise a very good point here my friend. But - you know that king from burger king is quite creepy. I think I figured it out. Maybe the king is actually a jewish agent and HE killed Kennedy. I mean, have you seen those damned TV ads the king is in.......there is a conspiracy in there somewhere.

Dorian Soran

The good doctor

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi said on Wednesday that U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's expressed support for Israel stems from his fear that the Mossad would assassinate him, just as it did President John F. Kennedy.

Israel this, Israel that, Israel blablablabla... I'm sick of ignorant people supporting anti-Semitic propaganda. In fact, I've seen here on ATS, a load of threads pro-Ahmadinejad increasing systematically, aside of anti-Israel propaganda and the usual Obama-hate campaign. IMO the ATS became a very fertile ground for the seeds of NWO.
So, JFK was murdered by Mossad... WOW I ever thought he was shot by CIA and Lee Oswald was just a MK-Ultra scapegoat... I'm just baffled with more this sinister disclosure that Jews also were responsible by this US government plot... People are really dumb like that??? CIA, FBI and NSA were assembled with the remains of nazi SS and Gestapo, by nazi agents repatriated in USA, and I see that the fall of Nazism was a bogus. The Illuminati-Goebbels brain-wash-propaganda-system is still fully workind nowadays. Jews are no longer persecuted and tortured in the nazi camps, currently they are bashed in web forums and the anti-semitism is a global paranoia, exceeding all expectations of Hitler, who would be proud to see the results of his new-babylonian-freemasonry-illuminati legacy.

Human stupidity never stops surprise me...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Israel would not kill an American President for one reason, we would do to them what those pathic Arab nations havent been able to do, and only in Hitlers wildest dreams...

Ya for sure.

Remember how we retaliated after the Liberty massacre.

We , ah , did... nevermind.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Woah Woah Woah !! stop that assault train dude! Yeh' I made mistake of not checking the date of the article..so sue me! No amount of excuse is ok for the crime of making a thread based on old article nor am I making one. It's a mistake. Cheers'

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ok - this article and the comments here-in got me thinking (like some posters here) some thoughts about Gadhafi.

I remembered his UN speech. I remembered an interview I saw with him a few days after the speech. I'll be honest - he seemed strung out to me and while some things made sense, it was like the spirit of Ozzy Osbourne was inhabiting his body.

But, I did a little digging and found this very lucid interview he did with Time where he speaks on his views of Obama, Israel and Iran where he said....

Sept-09 Time - Exclusive Interview: Gaddafi on Obama, Israel and Iran

In the conflict between Israel and the Palestinian people you have advocated a one-state solution. Many people criticize that kind of idea as something that would lead to the end of Israel as a Jewish state, a homeland for the Jews. Do you believe that Israel has a right to exist as a Jewish state?
I am keen and anxious for the safety of both the Jews and the Palestinians.

The position that we are in, the road that the world is going on, would lead to the destruction of the Jews. Because generally speaking, Jews as a community are limited, their number is limited, all over the world. We know that they're not that big. Unfortunately, they were persecuted by all nations. They were persecuted by the Romans and King Edward I. And we all know the Holocaust during Hitler's time. Once seeing the history like that we can only but sympathize with them as Jews. The Arabs actually were the ones who gave them the safe haven and the protection along all these areas when they were persecuted.

So that's why I said, the way things are going, in the end they would — it will be the eradication of them, or the extinction of such a community. And I believe that the whole world is plotting against them, against the Jews. They want to get rid of them, the world wants to. And things that happened in the past indicate or give witness to this idea or this notion. It was the Holocaust in Europe. We all know that, this is a fact.

So what is the answer?
The answer is as follows: That we have to serve God, or guarantee the safety of the Jews. And this can be done by them accepting the Palestinians, recognizing the Palestinians, accepting that fact that they should live with the Palestinians in one state, together. Unfortunately, the Jews are fighting or struggling against their own friend — the Arabs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join