It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US already striking Iraqui sites

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   

arc

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I can't view that link - it comes up with a login box

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
that's because it's the NYtimes online. you have to register to read articles there. it's a free registration and i haven't recieved any spam from them so it's probably relatively safe.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I remember reading a while ago, not sure were on this site, that people kept having visions that the U.S. would start war on Iraq on March 3. 2003; which is tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:49 PM
link   
An exerpt from the article-

"Rather, American and British warplanes have attacked Iraq's Ababil-100 missiles, Frog-7 rockets and an Astros 2 multiple rocket launcher. The strikes have been reported five times since Feb. 11, most recently on Tuesday, when there were four strikes on Iraqi missiles and rockets in the north and south."

Since Feb 11 folks :bah: After learning this, do you think that the US is looking to resolve this peacefully? The question isn't, "When are we going to war with Iraq?" The question is, "How long will this war last?"

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Not to mention, "What kind of devastation is going to result from the war, and how much of it (and where) in the US might it occur?"

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
After 12 years of refusing to disarm and thumbing his nose at the U.N, people, hasn't it occured to you that Hussein doesn't want a peaceful resolution?

12 years of playing the spineless game has done nothing. Every little step that has been taken with Iraq has been at the U.S. insistance. The thousands of gallons and tons of biological and chemical agents he is known to have has not been accounted for. The fact that he is STILL playing shell games with the inspectors, the fact that the illegal missiles were found.....
What will it take to convince you people? Dead Americans or Israelis?

A forceful hand is the only hand that could resolve this in a peaceful manner, but the world is just too full of spineless cowards, and in the end, both Iraqi civilians as well as allied troops are going to suffer because of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes, a lot of people are going to suffer because peace and life isn't as important as other considerations to those involved (Hussein, etc.)...

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I agree 100% with Thomas Crowne, over the past 12 years, Saddam has played games with the UN and we've had it. We're not going to wait for another 3,000 Americans to die before you people are convinced that Saddam is a threat to the world. I honestly believe the only solution to disarm Saddam's regime at this point is by military force time is running out.

top topics

join