It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Silence (white house child abuse)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Conspiracy of Silence (white house child abuse)

www.youtube.com

Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine was to be aired on the Discovery Channel, on May 3, 1994. This documentary exposed a network of religious leaders and Washington politicians who flew children to Washington D.C. for sex orgies.

Many children suffered the indignity of wearing nothing but their underwear and a number displayed on a piece of cardboard hanging from their necks when being auctioned off to foreigners in Las Vegas, Nevada and Toronto, Canada.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry with re
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I search ats threats and the last one was from 2006. I think its very wrong. Larry King is involved? This threat must not be forgotten. Maybe now 4years later we are capable of finding more evidence for prosecuting these men.............................................................................

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Okey Larry King is not the tv host. But that makes it not less horrible .

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Link to youtube videos (apart from the ones which have been removed and deleted) Too much exposure for the perpetrators of this evil.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This stuff goes on all the time there.

These people just got caught.

At the last minute before airing, unknown congressmen threatened the TV Cable industry ...

Notice it doesn't say an unknown congressman. There would have been heaps of them...

[edit on 17/2/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
It isn't really clear that there was any child abuse...organized or otherwise. The evidence rested solely on the testimony of a single woman and a snowstorm of rumours. In the intervening years since Lawrence (Larry) King was jailed, no more claims have been made. No child victims (now adults) have come forward. So, it may have been a 'conspiracy of silence,' but is more likely to have been just the good old 'pigs in the trough' scenario we see year in, year out.

OMAHA, Neb., Sept. 26— A Federal grand jury concluded today that stories of sexual abuse and drug trafficking that swept this city and the state capital after the failure of a credit union here were unfounded. The grand jury indicted Alisha Owen, a 21-year-old woman who had told a legislative committee that she was a victim of sexual abuse. She is charged with eight counts of perjury. Shortly after the failure of the Franklin Community Credit Union in November 1988, there were widespread allegations, repeated by legislative leaders, that money from the union had been used to finance child prostitution.
Omaha Tales of Sexual Abuse Ruled False

In Europe and the States allegations of high-power child-sex rings surface from time to time. They usually involve a 'satanist' aspect and are fuelled by rumour. Authorities and media get involved and when the dust settles, families are broken and careers finished. With the exception of the god-awful Belgian events...they are usually begun by a malicious rumour.

On a side note, every time a preacher or politician gets jailed, an angel gets its wings! I cheer from the rooftops! I hate politicians more than anything else....

EDIT to add...maybe not as cut and dried as I thought...Franklin child prostitution ring allegations

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I find it interesting that this story has begun to get renewed attention...

It was posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

as well as a bunch of other places.

And frankly, I am inclined to think that this is definitely NOT a cut and dry case of politically-motivated rumor mongering.

But then, in today's world, who can say for sure any longer?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You can view it here if you've got the stomach for it - - fortunately the video quality isn't too good.

The same practices are widespread at the higher levels of secret societies and political leadership as well as those running Hollywood and the media. The Secret Service provides them all they need, with their usual secrecy and efficiency, it is no wonder they must be Freemasons before enlisting.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
How has no one posted about this????

This is one conspiracy that needs more attention because it's not a conspiracy, it's true..

About a year ago, i stumbled across this video:

www.youtube.com...

And did research.. Wikipedia had a long article about it, but i checked today to show one of my friends and it's filed under Hoaxes, even though Larry King went to prison for prostitution!

20 years have gone by and nothing has been done... makes me sick

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My first thread on this website was about this very same video.

Shocking, isn't it?

There is more to this story I am sure than we will ever know.

Thread

Make sure more and more people know about this.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Yeah it's disturbing.. I knew of all this before, but a lot of the websites i saved about this issue have been deleted or are no longer there, including articles from CNN and BBC etc

Decided I would check ATS and was shocked very few people are talking about this..

This is a big "conspiracy" and needs more attention

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just starting watching it, I got about 5 min in and I just wanted to post, it says Boys Town is the center of the web, and it was created by Catholic Priests...that's all I would like to say.
edit on 3-6-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Photocopy of US District Judge Urbom's $1 million civil judgement against Larry King, to victim Paul Bonacci:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
It isn't really clear that there was any child abuse...organized or otherwise. The evidence rested solely on the testimony of a single woman and a snowstorm of rumours. In the intervening years since Lawrence (Larry) King was jailed, no more claims have been made. No child victims (now adults) have come forward. So, it may have been a 'conspiracy of silence,' but is more likely to have been just the good old 'pigs in the trough' scenario we see year in, year out.

OMAHA, Neb., Sept. 26— A Federal grand jury concluded today that stories of sexual abuse and drug trafficking that swept this city and the state capital after the failure of a credit union here were unfounded. The grand jury indicted Alisha Owen, a 21-year-old woman who had told a legislative committee that she was a victim of sexual abuse. She is charged with eight counts of perjury. Shortly after the failure of the Franklin Community Credit Union in November 1988, there were widespread allegations, repeated by legislative leaders, that money from the union had been used to finance child prostitution.
Omaha Tales of Sexual Abuse Ruled False

In Europe and the States allegations of high-power child-sex rings surface from time to time. They usually involve a 'satanist' aspect and are fuelled by rumour. Authorities and media get involved and when the dust settles, families are broken and careers finished. With the exception of the god-awful Belgian events...they are usually begun by a malicious rumour.

On a side note, every time a preacher or politician gets jailed, an angel gets its wings! I cheer from the rooftops! I hate politicians more than anything else....

EDIT to add...maybe not as cut and dried as I thought...Franklin child prostitution ring allegations

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Kandinsky]

This could very well be the reason why more people don't come out to speak about what they have experienced...they are made to look like liars, and or..disposed of. It is very difficult for a child who has endured this ,to come out and talk..and like I said..when they do..more often than not , they are victimized all over again .

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

FYI, or for others that do not know.

We are not talking about talk show host Larry King, but Lawrence King of the Republican Party.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

This is true; over the years my employment has occasionally involved direct experience of child abuse victims and abusers. Probably the biggest obstacles faced by the victim are the relationships within families and the communities. With the vast majority of abusers being related, or friends of the family...the kid can face a lot of pressure to move on without reporting it. They can make a stand and find no support whatsoever from people who are close to them and old enough to know better.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Was this the thing with the kids in the orphanage and they did find a tunnel there that was 'sealed off' supposedly but then when they excavated they found a receipt and I think, some bags, that was from during this time. There were kids that said it was going on, and that the tunnel was how they got them in and out.

Might be something else. I used to read some stuff about that but I was always skeptical about it. I guess because of the satanic daycare scare that never really WAS.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The two biggest devils of the world: Politicians and Religious Leaders.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

No this is a HUGE thing that goes all the way to the white house.. Check out the videos in this post, or go on youtube and look up Conspiracy of Silence.. it was a Documentary that was supposed to air on the History Channel, but was pulled at the last minute..

It's filed under Hoax everywhere, even though theres soo much evidence it's ridiculous
edit on 4-6-2011 by squirelnutz because: terrorists made me

top topics

join