It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a UFO video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
ASAP would be great.

I found a video, I'm sure is rampant around ATS, it's probably an hour long.

It does a good thorough review of UFO's, especially (from what I remember) UFO's that seem to be 'videotaping' in rural (I suppose rural) areas.

It's been like a year since i've seen it, if you think you got it, please link it to me, I just seem flat out stuck!!!

If you do find it, I will give you 1,000,000 stars..... hmmmm, nevermind, how about a Thank You?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmm, do you know any other details? The more you provide, the better one can recall it...

Were there any specific cases mentioned?
Any celebrity voices?
Anybody known who was interviewed?
etc.?

Did you see it online? On one of the learning type channels?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Hmm, do you know any other details? The more you provide, the better one can recall it...

Were there any specific cases mentioned?
Any celebrity voices?
Anybody known who was interviewed?
etc.?

Did you see it online? On one of the learning type channels?

Yes I saw it online, and I can say very positively that 'no' celebrity voices where on it.

I know it possibly starts off with a guy black hair sitting down with a tv to stage left of him showing a 'giant' ufo passing behind a hill/mountain then coming out the other side, moving very slowly.

Very interesting to me though was the UFO that where small and rotating, one was on the side of a bridge hanging in mid air.

Hope that helps..... I have patience though if it takes while. I just can't for the life of me find it, I know I didn't watch it on youtube.com but on google.com videos.

join