It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auschwitz Survivor on Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Auschwitz survivor Dr. Hajo Meyer talks about the differences between the Nazi's treatment of the Jews and the Palestinians today.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I wish more ppl like him would come out and motivate the apathy of western governments.....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Wow, that was very moving.
thankyou for posting this.

the only difference between what happened in the 1940's to whats going on today is just short of a gas chamber.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This video is amazing, and I really admire people who stand up and dare taking a stand against the atrocities taking place in Palestine.

I heard the Zionists call this man an anti-semite. ~Which I must say, is the biggest load of crap I have ever heard!!

VIva Palestina!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
As a person ignorant of why the Palestinians cause so much trouble for the Israelis who are trying to put the horrors of WW2 behind them, I find this person to be perhaps soft in the head?
Hitler I think from history lessons killed the Jews en masse?
I cannot recall millions of these Palestinian people dying in concentration camps by virue of gas or bullets, so where is this going?
The Israelis have enough nuclear missiles to wipe out most of the world , but guess what, they have never sent even one into Paletsine.
People seem to like bagging the Israelis and all, but hey they didnt kill the Palestinians in gas chambers or such like.
Hitler hated the jews in Europe because he thought they were all communists and wanted athiesm to replace christianity, yet he was the most anti christian of them all.
The Jews in Israel just want peace and to be able to work for the appearance of their messiah.
Lay off these folk they are nothing like Nazis.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Many thanks for this most importent video!

What a great man and wise person this old gentleman is, and thankfully I know there are many more like him in Israel - but unfortunately they haven't spoke up in numbers yet against the fascist state.

We can only hope and give these people our support, so they can find the courage like this old gentleman to speak out against the atrocities towards the palestinian people.

This should be a "must see video" from a living witness of Shoah regarding the policies of the Israeli state of today!

I give this nice old Jewish gentleman a standing ovation and much well earned respect from the bottom of my heart!

B'shalom!

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey girls and guys, great post!

Can anybody help me on more of these short must watch videos,
I'm thinking like the one from the whale fishing, or the one on that big company that controls like every airport in the world (which one was that again by the way)

Thanks

top topics

join