It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
2 New videos.

Clearly exploiting the chap now

G'day blupblup

I agree.....

As per my previous post, that's what I'm starting to think now.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by bvproductions
reply to post by makeitso

HAHAHAH! Wow, that shirt is classic.

In regards to the poster who put up the interview... the beard guy said he knocked the 'thug' dude out for 22 minutes....er..did I miss something?
He seemed to get up pretty quick in the video.

YUP, I noticed that too, Epic beard man isn't playing with a full deck, but we all ready knew that,

We all know that, but that's part of his charm. It's a Vietnam thing...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Another Vietnam thing is to refer to Asians as,"GOOKS" so in this light the word,"Chinaman" is sorta respectful.BTW I hate that and all similar words and had to think about this for days before posting using it,and I could think of no more clear way of putting it,so I am truly apologetic if it offended anyone.I do NOT speak that way,OK?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

I must say I laughed at this. I do agree withthe sad bits. We should learn to respect old people irregardless of colour or creed.

Sheesh he ain't so bad now!!

LOL

T

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
THAT GUY DESERVED EVERYTHING THEY GOT HE #ED WITH THE OLD WHITE GUY FOR NO REASON LIKE HE WASINT EVEN RACIST TOWARDS HIM AND HE WAS AN ASSHOLE TO THE GUY YOU DONT TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY ITS WRONG AND HE GOT WHAT WAS COMIN TO HIM IF HE WOULD OF SAID THAT TO ME I WOULD OF SMACKED THE # OUT OF HIM!!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
THAT GUY DESERVED EVERYTHING THEY GOT HE #ED WITH THE OLD WHITE GUY FOR NO REASON LIKE HE WASINT EVEN RACIST TOWARDS HIM AND HE WAS AN ASSHOLE TO THE GUY YOU DONT TREAT PEOPLE THAT WAY ITS WRONG AND HE GOT WHAT WAS COMIN TO HIM IF HE WOULD OF SAID THAT TO ME I WOULD OF SMACKED THE # OUT OF HIM!!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh good lord, I just watched this again, for about the 100th time.

The most classic line in the entire saga, in my humble opinion, is:

"It could be a China man, it don't matter" --- I love it!!

I was asked once, if I could meet any famous person of all time, living or dead, who would it be. Other than the obvious-- which is Jesus Christ, I think I said Abe Lincoln or George Washington. Now, it would be Epic Beard Man, hands down.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stickynanton

It is so comical how the profanity was selectively edited in this post. As if A-hole os OK to say on here.

ON TOPIC:

In the words of Jethro Tull, the old guy is: "Too Old to Rock n' Roll, but Too Young to Die."

I frequently find myself in the same predicament.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Oh good lord, I just watched this again, for about the 100th time.

The most classic line in the entire saga, in my humble opinion, is:

"It could be a China man, it don't matter" --- I love it!!

Don't be surprised if that line makes it to a song some time soon.

example:
"It Could be a China Mannnnn, breengda amba lamps, it don't matter"

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is the best video I've ever seen in my life. Star and Flag sir!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Are people on here really claiming that if a white person says the words "boy" and "shoe shine" around a black person that gives the black person a right to physically attack the white person?

No one here has made that claim, and if they have, I haven't read it. However, what has been stated, by myself, is that given the history of racism in America, and the connotations that come with black people shining shoes, it could be percieved as words that would/could give rise to an altercation that one may have a defense for. In addition, it was stated several times that the courts decide and its a case by case basis.

Sorry, but that is some seriously twisted logic.

It would be if someone actually said it or implied it. Who in this thread did that?

Just because someone says something that you think might be offensive, doesn't give you the right to start verbally abusing them, and it especially doesn't give you the right to physically attack them.

See my opening comment and refer to the penal codes listed for more information.

When someone starts to obviously verbally abuse you, that is a different problem. Tell them, you understand that they are looking for a fight, and will probably wind up in jail soon, and explain you aren't interested in going to jail today.

I agree, this is a good way to difuse a situation.

EBM proved he was the better man by getting up and walking to the front of the bus.

He walked to the front of the bus and never ceased insulting the guy so he isn't the better man. The better man would have never went to the back of the bus to talk with the other guy.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
for shorter people all liquored up at the bar willing to fight you for the sole reason of you being taller than them. My grandfather who I inherited my height and kind/friendly demeanor always warned me when I was in my early teens to be careful as people will want to fight me because I'm taller than they are.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DEEZNUTZ]

This thread has made my night! old people FTW!!! don't mess with elders!

But hey, Deeznutz, I quoted the part of your post about tallness because it is oh so true. Being taller then someone can make them really jealous, since no matter how much the shorter person works out/goes to the gym, they will still be shorter in the end! Experienced this first hand on many occasions, where a shorter buffer guy will look me up and down because of how tall I am, and be somewhat jealous, since I'm a skinny bastard but I'm tall!

I'm pretty tall, and I will admit when I see someone even taller than me, it kind of sparks some jealousy within me. Height is a huge factor in a lot of aspects of life.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by SolarE-Souljah]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Couldn't resist. Don't mess with old people.

[edit on 23/2/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by C0bzz

Hahaha, that is freaking hilarious man!
absolutely love it

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mortal Kombat edition of fight makes it at least 4x better. hehe. thank ya for that. that is some creativity.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

My rectus abdominus muscles are STILL sore from all the laughing,oh man.

I think that OWNING a thing,like Blacks calling each other(and others too)the highly offensive 'N' word takes some power back.

Likewise taking back a profitable means of generating income from the stigmatization of the demeaning term "shoe shine boy'',like "shoe shine Pro's" would be an in-the-face-of-the-oppressor move.Similar to how the wearing of suits and bow ties by followers of Malcolm FREAKS the powers that be.You might not like them,but the enemy is of WE the people,trying to divide and keep us all down.

I'd respect a shoe shine MUCH more than a layabout panhandler on every streetcorner and intersection.They could do waterproofing in Winter.

Just think of the angle if you could treat the UGGS all the tights wearing girls are wearing.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger

I'd respect a shoe shine MUCH more than a layabout panhandler on every streetcorner and intersection.They could do waterproofing in Winter.

Add drug dealers, prostitutes, three card monte dealers and thieves to the panhandler list.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I suppose.I don't see much of that in Madison.Mostly Chicago refugees looking for fresh grounds for panhandling the nice liberals.

Each year there are more downtown,now it's at the outlying intersections."Broke and hungry" sign loses effect after a few months at the same location.Especially when they look better fed than me.And this is in Wintertime.Numbers multiply when it warms up.

Hard location for a shine at a stoplight,though.

.Of the seven deadly sins,PRIDE is the worst.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Trueth that!
(Semi-Anglicized version of 'Tru dat') Re: PRIDE

[edit on 23-2-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
yo anyone seen these videos yet

[edit on 23-2-2010 by ganjastar]

new topics

top topics