It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by brainwrek

Yeah bring an ambulance... Yeah talking # then it's "bring an ambulance"...

That old dude was definately XMilitary or something, the black dude got schooled, stupid though how he still continued to run his mouth even after getting humiliated...

Excuse me, but that's amber lampz.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Putting the serious stuff aside (which was very easy thanks to all those extremely hilarious videos and images) let's try and look at the positives.

Epic Beard Man (EBM): He was able to maintain his pride and honour after being placed in a very odd situation. Given his history as a Vietnam Vet, his large muscular frame and epic white beard, he was able to show restraint after his moment of temporary madness subsided. (When he says "I told you not to **** with me!" is probably when the transition takes place.)

Wannabe Gansta Thug (WGT) aka Amber Lampz aka Tyrone: He has learned that being the bigger man and letting things slide instead of making them escalate will serve him better next time he is in a similar situation. He will now be more reluctant to antagonise and threaten somebody he knows nothing about. He now knows how to pronounce and spell the word "Ambulance" properly.

Feel free to add to this post if you can think of any other benefits for any other parties associated with these series of events.

Some other notable characters to consider:
- The "Bystander" and commentator behind the camera.
- The "Earphone Chick" who misses out on the dialogue behind the encounter.
- The "Bus Driver Look-alike" who gives the saying "a little too late" a new meaning. (I thought he was the bus driver, but it seems the bus driver is still seated when EBM explains his actions before leaving the bus.")
- The "Mother Figure" who sits in front of the Earphone Chick and tries to talk sense into the WGT.
- The "Red Shirt Man" whose seat is behind EBM's "new" front seat on the bus. Does this guy's shirt seem random or what? Also, he is one of the only people that has not moved.
- The "Hysterical Lady" who cannot help laughing that the whole thing is still being filmed (~2:38)

So, is there more to this tale than originally thought?

[edit on 19/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Wannabe Gansta Thug (WGT) aka Amber Lampz aka Tyrone: He has learned that being the bigger man and letting things slide instead of making them escalate will serve him better next time he is in a similar situation. He will now be more reluctant to antagonise and threaten somebody he knows nothing about. He now knows how to pronounce and spell the word "Ambulance" properly.
I think you may be giving him too much credit in advance. I have known people like him. This probably isn't the first time something like this has happened to him, I doubt that it will be the last. Given, he may have been suffering from a concussion, but when he picked himself off the floor of the bus, 'leaking' precious bodily fluids, he was still stupid enough to say, " I'm gonna f+ck that n***a up!".
I seriously doubt that he has learned a thing.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eisbaer
"Call ambulamps"

"Call ambulamps"

It's pronounced: "Amblans".

Anyway, both of these guys were in the wrong. But certainly the younger guy got what he deserved. Neither should have been provoking the other. But, the younger guy initiated the violence and in turn got his ace beat ... as he should have. And I'd have said the same thing if the older guy had taken the first swing. He should have gotten his rear end handed to him.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I feel that the video person thought she was going to get sympathy for black people with her video, but was too stupid to realize just the opposite was coming. The video has it all:

black women's racist hatred,

black men's tendency to wanna hurt whitey first and ask questions later,

black people propensity (or at least that is what she perpetuated with her video) to steal, and instead of just letting it slide, she further shows her stupidity by thinking WE are stupid enough to believe she was just getting evidence for the PoPo. When there is a crime, you don't touch the evidence! The cops were perfectly capable of retrieving it upon their arrival.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This is worth doing,thank you.
I think the mailbox received what WGT cornrow would have if he was anything like an equal opponent or had more(ANY) fight in him.And showing that if EBM HAD 'lost it' cornrow would be pushing up daisies or whatever.Yeller Lillies.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I'm currently negotiating a partnership with the owners of epicbeardmanfacts.com

We're going to start with a simple black shirt w/ white lettering.

front: Epic Beard Man (or some similar variations, maybe preceded by It's!)

back: Somebody call the Amber Lamps!

small, medium, large, or XL same price, 19.99 ea, plus tax if you live in Texas, and shipping. Several levels of shipping, will be very reasonable.

Order 5 or more, get them for 17.99 ea, 10 or more 15.99 ea.

Let me know if you, or any other ATSers are interested. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by one_man24

The irony of it all. After Big Girl says with a grimace "beat his white azz" she has second thoughts and says "it ain't worth it blood" ---- hahaha, I guess she thought Amber Lampz would get himself thrown in the pokey after "beating EBM's white azz" --- hahahahaha. Someone needs to do a remix of the fight scene to the song "We're not gonna take it, NO, we're not gonna take it, we're not gonna take it a-n-y-moooooore."

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Haha, I can't believe it, it's already started.

www.zazzle.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by one_man24

I hope the fabric is blood resistant.

Probably just cotton.

link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

www.zazzle.com...

Lol! They have Beardman baby clothes. Instant classic!

link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

www.zazzle.com...

Lol! They have Beardman baby clothes. Instant classic!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i dunno, this whole t-shirt thing is tacky.
it was an altercation. they happen all the time, even between people of the same race. this is getting blown way out of proportion.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So I don't know if this has been linked already, but even so it is worthy of a re-link..LMFAO....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

G'day jkrog08

That's hilarious

Here's my favourite.....

THIS..... IS..... SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i dunno, this whole t-shirt thing is tacky.
it was an altercation. they happen all the time, even between people of the same race. this is getting blown way out of proportion.

G'day undo

I agree.....

It's tacky.....

It's been blown out of all proportion.....

But geez it's been a heap of fun!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Enjoy !

Man from bus fight interviewed

The world is a hard place !

Big respect to my 67 year old nam vet hero !

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 19-2-2010 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

His momma died!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

He is F***ing mental..... truly and absolutely insane :shk:

Fair enough the adrenaline would have impaired his memory but he actually doesn't recall anything that happened at alll.

He's added so much and totally made stuff up too.

Scary

[edit on 19/2/10 by blupblup]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Since you seem to like Philip K. Dick,

"It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane."

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join