It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

The old guy didn't throw the first punch. The guy who was instigating it walked over a jabbed him in the side while he was sitting down.

+54 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't get it, the whole time that obnoxiously loud (black women?) kept yelling beat his pinky ass, beat the **** out that whitey, (repeat racial slurs) while the white guy kept saying "I ain't prejudice", and it seemed the black guy just kept going on and on, and the white guy, as any normal person, retaliates verbally.

Then the black guy walks up, and goes to attack mr. beardy, then when mr. beardy actually whoops his ass (as the black woman told the black guy to do "beat his white ass) she then yells out "stop him stop him!!!".

What would of happened if the black guy was winning the fight, she'd of probably jumped around going YA YA YA!!! BEAT HIS ASS, like we saw on another thread, where one white kid on the school bus got beat up by a black kid with all his black friends cheering it on.

And still after that guys blood is all over the boss he wobbles to the door and like a dying cat, yells "I'm a beat yo ass".

Anti white racism starts another fight.

Makes me wonder why the fact that i'm white always makes me a racist.

Could you even imagine a video turned opposite on this, if a white people where shouting kick his black ass, # that ****er up.

What people fight against for decades, they want only years later.....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I wasn't implying that the old man threw the first punch.

I said when the old man landed his first punch.

I know the other guy started.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I don't think he was implying that he was, just referencing when the old guys first punch landed.

The "old guy" actually got hit in the chest/upper body area somewhere. The guy could have just taken a swing at me and missed and I would feel at that point I need to defend myself, and the best way to do that would be to take the guy who took the swing out of commission.

I think the guy who got beat up is actually lucky he didn't get it worse, the guy could have easily gotten a couple of kicks in while he was down, and I personally probably would have kicked him at least once, just out of reflex and I'm quite nonviolent, but when it comes to mine or my family's preservation then I would do whatever I felt necessary. Then again, he probably wouldn't have been messing with someone who looked more capable of whooping his butt to begin with.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Everyone he is 63* years old. His name is:Thomas Bruso
Second vid of bus incident.
www.youtube.com...

Links:

Here is a old story about the guy. It is about his real age.
www.infowars.com...
www.sfgate.com...

News on bus fight:
cbs5.com...

www.nbcbayarea.com...

The old man tried to avoid the fight, he even moved. In the second video, he even avoids it. My support is for epicbeardman

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Foodman]

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
"Don't worry we can press charges, I got dis on video tape".

LMAO, yes you attacking someone then them kicking your ass.

Yeah, that'll fly.

Well, sad thing it's considered a hate crime now and probably will.

Getting what you deserve= 0

Stupid Justice System= 1

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I agree with you 100%

Reverse the race roles in this video and you would have people yelling "hate crime" and "racist".

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman

There was another news source which said he was off his meds, and the police came. Looking for it.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Foodman]

Don't # with the so-called "mentally ill," either. They'll rip you a new asshole too.
The bottom line is: LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE and you don't have to worry about this kind of stuff.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Funny how the news channel reporter fails to mention the whole part about her screaming racist remarks and then stealing the mans bag.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Typical race dribble from the filth that flows from the "entitled". Cracker this MF'n cracker that, degenerate animal. This is what collectively needs to happen across the whole country.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Thug was lucky the old man didn't come back. Actually that old man could have turned the thug off right on the bus. Swinging fists after the fight is lost is pathetic.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Pitons]

link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection
reply to post by Foodman

Funny how the news channel reporter fails to mention the whole part about her screaming racist remarks and then stealing the mans bag.

You noticed that too...

Just seeing her talk though, she seems like she's a fairly good person in an open multicoloured environment, but a deep racist inside.

Just like on youtube, you see some of the most racist, sexist, agist, ist'es'es (lol) things on earth, people conform to society outside, but if their side is doing something wrong, their going to be for it, if the black guy had even killed him, she would of felt pride undoubtedly for her color.

I hope eventually all the 'deep racism' in people would go away.

The only thing that should've happened in this video was people breaking up a fight, instead one racist (another black woman did try to stop a potential fight) sparked it more and more.

Just imagine if people would've gotten real balls, because balls aren't fighting one another for 'stupid' reasons, BALLS is what it takes to turn something bad into something good, had people on the bus just gotten up and abated the situation, and eventually even worked things out between the two it could've been a better story, although racism ran deep through the both.... but it would've meant something along the way.

Instead we did as we always did, we separated ourselves.

link   

Nah, they'd rather talk about whether or not the man was "mentally ill" or not.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Nah, they'd rather talk about whether or not the man was "mentally ill" or not.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

No, they didn't talk about that, just presumed he was on drugs, and the other was drunk, then later presumed on drugs.

They both to me, didn't look like they were on drugs, (i've seen people on drugs..... ) they just seemed adrenaline pumped, and maybe anger management problems

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well that deduction of reasoning is SO blantly obvious for almost anyone with half of a brain cell ....

The white man HAD to have been mentally ill or HAD to have been a drug addict because he stood up for himself to a black guy instead allowing himself to be bullied and humiliated in front of other people on the bus.

Black guy tries to bully a white guy .. white guy fights back = White guy is on drugs or mentally ill.

White guy tries to bully a black guy .. black guy fights back = White guy is seen as racist for instigating a hate crime.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
This is just one of those times in history where I am sort of embarrassed about even having the same skin tone as those idiots. I will never live down the negative stereotypes others have placed on my back, I swear.

Justice almost served. The old man went back to his days in Nam and took the thug out, good show. Sad really, two angry individuals provoked by the evil in others. In the second video:

We see that nothing in particular was solved by the local authorities. Its a shame really.Oh yeah, and the woman definitely needs to serve time for stealing the man's bag.

Learn to speak proper English, please.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I can see why the black guy was provoked via "spit shine my shoes''.

But I can absolve that from the way the guy reacted.

I've had many a black people in high school say racial slurs to me, and 9 out of 10 times, unless that person is a deep racist, we ended up friends, (died after high school though....).

Once the break from ignorance, and separation begins, it's all good

Plus I now know all the lyrics to 50 Cents songs, (personal favorite, and suck it kanye fans!!!!)

And they knew all about Isaac Asimov.

Sharing culture, and things noone else would care about, rocks.

Oh and they now appreciate 311, and I learned from them, the beauty of racecar games!!

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Anonymous already has the woman's name, address, facebook, scribd and myspace address. They want the old guys bag returned.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

DO NOT, I REPEAT

DO NOT

EVER
EVER

Call mainstream rap, culture. If you want cultured rap, I'd suggest you start with an artist known as Immortal Technique. He is, for all intents and purposes, right up ATS's alley.

Also, the Black guy started with the spit shine comment. The Old Man was provoked.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I was trying to understand the whole shoe shine deal.

The old guy says that he thought the black guy offered to shine his shoes, but the black guys says he said "Why does a brother have to spit shine your shoes."

Sounded more like a misunderstanding than a flat out racial slur.

But, I wasn't on the bus and we only get to see a broken piece of that conversation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join