It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ROFLMAO.................

That is too funny IMO, lol that old guy punished that dude. LOL, I bet he never thought he would be wanting to call an ambulance after that bus ride...lol

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oh, and apparently Amber lamps, is the name of the girl sitting down listening to music.

encyclopediadramatica.com...:1266378123898.jpg

Anon do not get these things wrong. I still can't believe they've got phone numbers, addresses and online accounts for them all

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
But seeing her humiliated and harassed, losing her education opportunities because she made bad mistakes is going too far imo.
Oh, I'm not going that far. Anyways, it doesn't matter, you should see her youtube page. Her info is all over there, and a TON of people are doing the same thing.

It's kinda scary how fast her info was leaked like that.

MBF

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I loved it. It is obvious that the thug swung first. Typical thug, talking trash after the man had done left the bus. The old man did the right thing by moving to the front of the bus. He just thought that he had an easy way to make himself look like a big man, but got fooled. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

I think you just may have posted the best/funniest video of 2010!!!!

Try this, part II.
"I'm 67-years old and I ain't getting killed.
"

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
But seeing her humiliated and harassed, losing her education opportunities because she made bad mistakes is going too far imo.
Oh, I'm not going that far. Anyways, it doesn't matter, you should see her youtube page. Her info is all over there, and a TON of people are doing the same thing.

It's kinda scary how fast her info was leaked like that.
She brought it on herself, and was breaking laws to boot. Stupid girl, but I don't feel sorry for her. She should be brought up on charges. That won't happen, so let her get what she deserves from the court of public opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
LOL

I like how at the end they say "I got the video! Gonna press charges!"

After...

A) Thug obviously provoked him

B) Thug threatened to kill him

C) Thug hit old man first

D) They stole the old man's bag

BTW I really don't think that guy is 67 years old... 47 would be more accurate.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
That's gotta hurt a thug's street cred... getting an epic beat down and then having the vid go viral on the Internet.

What does he need an amberlamps for anyways? It's just a bloody lip...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

That is even better!

LOL that old guy has some rage issues...

Typical thug mentality though...

Get it handed to you solo, so you show up next time with all your friends and act all tough.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't know why some of you don't believe he's 67 years old. He has obviously stayed active. If he were 47 like someone said he would probablay have the body of an olympian. He's 67.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

BTW I really don't think that guy is 67 years old... 47 would be more accurate.

He is 67, his name is Thomas Bruso and he's an Ex Vietnam war veteran. He's well known in the local area for not taking any #@%$ from anyone (including the police) And is very easily provoked and angry. To be honest he's a bit messed up (like many vets from Vietnam) and has been known to try and choke people to death. He has a long line of violent offences and has been in and out of prison because of this.

This guy picked on the wrong old dude for sure! You probably couldn't have picked on a wronger old dude, to be fair

edit cos i can't spell.

[edit on 17/2/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think the funniest part about this, is the girl in blue-purple, with the headphones on in the background. She has such a calm expression, even after seeing the thug drip blood everywhere.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

That is not a 67 year old man....I think you got punked... I call HOAX...

0:12 you can see clearly the crap-ass fake beard of the "oldman". People STOP posting BULLSH*T instead constructive threads!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg].

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolf 

Options decrease as the space is smaller.I mean he could have jumped out the window?Tried to exit a moving bus?Interfere with the driver to stop the bus to get off not at a stop?All illegal.So he could defend himself or cry like a baby.He chose the Manly path,and maybe broke the thug hand,whatever,other victims might now never know the abuse that this thug would unleash if he got away this time.Bullies respond to one thing actual force.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Why do you people think every black person is a "Thug"?

How is that guy a thug? It's just some old black guy, prolly almost as old as the white guy.

Wearings shades and being black doesn't automatically mean thug.

Just some cranky old fart getting his ass handed to him by an older man.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

0:12 you can see clearly the crap-ass fake beard of the "oldman". People STOP posting BULLSH*T instead constructive threads!!!!!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg].

I don't get it. Why would the guy wear a fake beard and lie about his age? Is he just riding random buses in disguise, hoping someone will have a camera, hoping some thug will pull his chain?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

and instead of making yourself look silly, by posting rubbish, do your own research into the man they call Tom Slick real name Thomas Bruso

Anon know more than you, about everything
(seriously, don't mess with them
)

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Thug as defined by Princeton is as follows:
"an aggressive and violent young criminal ."

I think that pretty much sums it up.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

We people call a thug one who attacks a stranger because one of your pack eggs you on,records is then steals his stuff,on camera.Gonna get away with it,not this time.BTW what is this 'You people"?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join