It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

67 year old man beats the hell out of thug on bus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+108 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Some blood and language, but an awesome video nontheless.

The women who egged it on started whining after their friend got his ass handed to him, then they stole the old mans bag.

Yes, the old mans shirt says "I am a MF'er"

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That is not a 67 year old man....I think you got punked...

I call HOAX...

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
LoL, that was one tough sob.

I wish I could thank him personaly for taking out the trash, haha, seriously, after this guy get's his azz handed to him all of the sudden their talking about pressing charges and calling an ambulance, AND they steal the guys bag on top of it, .... these people would be trailer park trash but unfortunately they can't afford a trailer.

goes to show you, never judge a book by its cover, I remember an episode of cops where they rolled up and talked to a dirty looking homeless guy who had been mugged.

One of the attackers was dead, and the other was in serious condition, it turns out this dirty homeless old man was also a black belt in karate or something.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
A better description is "jackass allows himself to be provoked, gets head beaten in by other jackass"

Don't make the first move in a situation like this. Do like the older guy did, wait for the other guy to give you a shove, and hten unleash what you're saving up.

Younger guy never saw it coming.

I should feel bad for laughing when the guy's on the floor and moans out "Jayzus CHRIST!"... But I don't. That's schadenfreude gold, right there.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

So the old guy lied when he clearly said in the video "I'm 67 years old"?

That what you're saying?

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
That old geezer really pulled out a can of whoopass on the homey thug.

How cool was that?

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. That's what he gets for swinging on an old man. He got what he deserved. The guy should have just stuck with his big mouth and he wouldn't have gotten bloodied up. He doesn't even stop talking trash after he gets his butt handed to him, because he sees the old man safely off the bus, he feels safe enough to tell him hes going to # him up. At the end he is saying he's going to kill that old man.

Come to think of it, it's just as sad as it is funny. So many stupid people in the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Dark headed chick with the earphones was hot!! LOL

Anyway, the guy got what he deserved. He ought to leave people the hell alone!!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek

So the old guy lied when he clearly said in the video "I'm 67 years old"?

That what you're saying?

Can't you tell that the 'old guy' is in disguise..??...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I kind of agree. Completely white beard, which looks fake, and he has brown hair under his cap.

Either way...the end result is awesome.

+37 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It's just like mom says; that's why you don't put your hands on people....because it's an invitation for them to put their hands on you. This young thug interpreted the old man's moving away as weakness as opposed to avoiding an unnecessary conflict, and screwed up by closing in for more. I hate to say it, but I almost wish it had been a worse beat down to serve as an even more sobering reminder that you don't behave this way without the reasonable expectation of harsh, sometimes disproportionately harsh consequences. Good for both of them. They both got exactly what they needed; the old man got a life affirming experience that taught him to stand up for himself, and that moron thug got to experience the natural consequences of his actions which will hopefully serve as a deterrent to such poor judgement in the future. Awesomeness.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
off course it wasnt a 67 years old ... but really, thats not the point

the point is that the thug wanted to show that he could beat anyone, he could do anything and got beat up by this guy ...

the best thing was that the woman was inciting the fight, saying for the guy to beat the other's ass ... and then she say they could press charges ahhaha

she should be arrested for inciting the fight

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ye right the 67 years old guy was a fake. The thug was an old man actually.

We can proudly call ourselves the conspiracy theorists

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
"Call ambulamps"

"Call ambulamps"

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
"Bring the amralance....bring the amralance"...lmao

Don't f*** with old people, they will hurt you.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

goes to show you, never judge a book by its cover, I remember an episode of cops where they rolled up and talked to a dirty looking homeless guy who had been mugged.

One of the attackers was dead, and the other was in serious condition, it turns out this dirty homeless old man was also a black belt in karate or something.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

Well, the first rule of thumb is that you don't # with a "dirty homeless" man tostart with. They are liable to # your world all up. They live on the streets and street people have a rule of thumb for themself. If someone touches you or invades "your space," you do the best you can to kill them. That is just the way it is.

link   
Hahaha that was great.

But I don't get why the guy has a fake beard.. what's up with that? I mean what would inspire you to glue a fake white beard to your face and ride the bus

link   
Just as a side note, the "thug" said he was 50 years old when the other guy said he's 67.

+28 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The sad part is when the girl filming starts telling her friend .. "Go beat his white ass. Beat his white ass!" Even banging on the seats because she gets so fired up and into it.

The funny part is when the old man stood up and landed that first punch. You can see the look of "What the hell was that?" on the black guys face as he was going down.

Sad part #2 .. The same girl that was yelling and instigating the fight, starts yellin about pressing charges and saying that the white guy had to be drugs to act that way.

Sad part #3 .. Even after having his ass whooped by an old man, the guy starts yelling for an ambulance and making emty threats about beating the man up and killing him if he comes back.

Sad part #4 .. The same girl steals the old mans bag.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Regarding that loud mouthed racist lady, that old geezer should have smacked her upside the head as he exited the bus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join