It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 A Small Fraction of the Evidence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Just saw this for the first time tonight and couldn't find a thread on it so I thought I'd post it. OS believers, debunk it!

[edit on 2/17/2010 by budaruskie]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is good and all, making the presentation of information shorter, less dramatic, and easier to watch than Loose Change and other longer films. This can help bring the information to a broader audience.

But the core problem with 9/11 will always be the impossibility to prove any of it beyond reasonable doubt.

Like the Republican party vs Democratic party, It is an extremely sad truth that there will always be a split population regardless of the information and who really is right and wrong.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
its all extremely heavy.

the concept of anything resembling a false-flag operation is pretty foreign to most Americans, myself included.

regardless of what anyone thinks, 9/11 was meant to be a tragic, catastrophic, polarizing event... and it was. is.

but time has caused it to become a circus, a mockery... just slutty propaganda
'we need an investigation!'
no... now we need a revolution.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Great thread. S&F. I'm still boggled by how ALL of the evidence on building 7 NOT being brought down by fires, scientifically speaking..is still being defended by a group of completete morons....it's beyond my capacity to believe the human race has any hope whatsoever! LOL Watch "Dereks" or someone else...again...talk about how it was fires that did it, and we should stop reading those.."dammed conspiracy sites". *sigh* whatever! Who said anything about that?? Why people don't actually look for themselves about how wrong many things in the OS can be...is beyond me!

Good thread.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Nicely presented. Thanks for posting.

A bit of new information and footage for me there as well.

The flight correction of the plane before the second tower was hit is very, very compelling.

new topics

top topics

join