It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious domes of Siberia's valley of death.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Joining the dots here maybe, but can you remember one of the space shuttle or ISS vids, maybe a STS where it shows a projectile coming up from the planet and the UFO flying off in a different direction as if it was being warned off? maybe this was a shot fired from this?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
2 years later and thread still alive...

I believe the Yakutia couldron should be left untouched. Why ? Because the stories and Russian tales about that place fits a long story we dont look.

I believe its Alexander the Great Wall that kept Gog and Magog at bay.

Why i said such thing ? Because I have done some thinking about the wall with the holy books and hadith sayings, and my conclusion is this -

It was never a real wall, the Alexander the Great wall actually is a burial and the Yakutia couldron is the top side.
I will not use the hadith saying since most of you are Christians, the hadith have a bit more more details actually.

Lets see logically
1.To stop something that evil, you dont build wall between 2 mountains, they simply look for the end of the wall and just walk around the mountains.

2.If its a wall, we should be able to view the Gog Magog through Google Earth already, probably complete with the wall! .

3."In number they are like the sand on the seashore" - where do you hide these much people ? - Underground.

Lets go back to Yakutia story
1.The businessman and his daughter took shelter in a "metal chamber" - Left over from the iron and copper used in making the wall ?
2.Magnetic anomaly on iron ore hill - Iron ore hill ?
3.Theres even structures near it that named literally - "iron house"
4.A chisel cannot even make scratch on the couldron metal. - If it can, the Gog Magog will dig through already, am i correct ?
5.The older Russian research mentioned the couldron metal resembled copper but cannot be damage. - Copper

Its just a theory, but I do believe what I think and for the time being, my theory is much better than a real "wall" that nobody found. Its a wall alright, except its a wall between us and those below us.
edit on 16-5-2012 by NullVoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If you look at 63°32'46.85"N 112°01'33.43"E I think this to be a larger couldron, and northwest you can find another that appears to be tipped over and semi-burried at 63°34'03.28"N 111°59'58.02"E. And looking again SW of the "top" you will find a completely submerged or "removed" cap at 63°33'46.11"N 111°56'32.48"E. They appear to be "bell" shaped. Just wish there were higher resolution images of the area.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Woah, can't believe this thread is still alive, thanks to all who have participated. Been a while since I've been on ATS but Sublimecraft's mystery threads have really got my curiosity piqued.

I'm-a-gonna go digging around, see if any new information on the area and/or domes has come to light recently..

Thanks again!

Here is the 8 min vid from ancient aliens which was mentioned earlier in the thread:

edit on 3-10-2012 by Chonx because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2012 by Chonx because: to add video

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I wonder if that legendary system was activated to explode the russian meteorite...
In one of the latest ATS threads somebody posted a map with meteorite sites, strangely Norther Russia seems to be the at most meteor free - coincidence too?

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Howdy All! I wanted to get this out for some time, so here we go!

I have been researching the Valley of Death/Central Siberian Plateau area for a couple of weeks, and have finally located the elusive Olguidakh River in Russia. I will share my findings today. First, I must mention the goose chase I went on that incorrectly located the Olguidakh just north and upstream of the large lake (Vilyuyskoe Vakhr) that feeds the Vilyuy river. I will not repeat those coordinates, but it was basically located at the second upstream branch from the lake. The only interest I have in this location can bee seen on a topo map, and is a large hill that looks out of place in shape.

I just created a thread here to help you find the needed tools for satellite research: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I tried to follow the lead of the most recent expedition, where they claim to depart from Mirnyj. Ivan Mackerie's Picasa gallery from the expedition can be found here: picasaweb.google.com... , I missed this initially, but the map shown here: picasaweb.google.com... was all I needed to see. Here are the coordinates to reference the bridges shown on the map:
Northern (upstream) Olguidach River Bridge: 64.176868, 112.558032
Southern (downstream) Olguidakh River Bridge: 63.68058, 112.415
Please note that the Olguidakh, Olguidach, and Olguydakh are synonymous. Olguydakh supposedly translates to “Cauldron Stream”. I have yet to locate “Savinov's Rapids”

The mission began in Mirny, which is synonymous with Mirnyy and Mirnyj. Mirny is the only large airport in this region. Mirny is also home to a very large diamond mine located here: 62.529272, 113.993176.

Speaking of diamond mines, the Aykhl mine is huge : 65.92432, 111.500144 (low res imagery of this particular mine is all I have found). There is a very large mining complex at: 66.010568, 111.258568, and a possibly abandon mine to the north at : 66.165712, 111.680488. Looking in the vicinity of these mines you will notice dams, and/or reservoirs that are very blue-green in color. This color indicates mineral richness in the water.

Researching the Yakutia area and local people, will show that these people once had the longest life expectancy in the world, now the pollution from the damming of the rivers, causing contamination in the streams, nuke tests, and second stage rocket boosters that leak toxic gak, have reduced the life expectancy greatly. Makes you feel sorry for the locals, with the crappy weather on top of all that. These second stage boosters could be some of the object sightings, but probably not all.

IMHO, Kimberlite pipes are quite possibly the domes, and the laughing chasms. If you look at Google images for these, you will see a great similarity to some of the lakes in the area. In particular, it is possible that the expedition was standing on one hitting the top with a stick! Had the top broken, they may have been goners to the Valley of Death. The following is pure gut feelings, nothing more. Now consider how swampy this area is, keeping in mind, some of these kimberlite pipes have domes. Could the water table go down enough at times to allow these k-pipes to stick up above the ground? Would they not be ultra hard carbon and diamond in rock form? Might be hard to cut. Secondly, could this high density of these pipes in one area, increase magnetic field return from the nearby pole, I imagine these as iron laden, and perhaps an antenna effect occurs causing the freaky number of exploding meteorites in the regions history. These could be very warm inside, relative to the outside temp there.

There is web reference to a stream in “Tong Duurai” called the “Ottoamokh”, which means “Holes in the Ground”, however this may also be another name for the Olguidakh. There is also a reference to a stream called “Algy Timirbit”, which I have not yet located.

Some other points of interest are: What I call the WTF-Hut at: 63.978348, 112.767632, and what I call “The Face of Ponds” at 63.889228, 112.954072 and in another region is the famous “Blur-Out” near “Egvekinot” Russia (blurred out in every map I tried).

So that is about all I have to offer at this time. Now that we have a better area to search, we may find something. My best hint is to follow roads and power lines to find industry, and follow the twin truck tracks and trails to find where they are going.

If you made it this far, Thanks for reading!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I first heard about the Valley Of Death in Russia on a recent episode of Ancient Aliens. A quick web search led me here to ATS. A man that had visited the area was interviewed and spoke about feeling dizzy and nauseated. They did not locate any "cauldrons" above ground but there seemed to be circles of melted ice. The title of the episode was "Aliens and Evil Places". I suppose the symptoms they experienced could be caused by radiation from previous nuclear testing, however, I thought the stories of this location predated any such weapon. Very intriguing either way.
edit on 13-4-2013 by SweetNancy because: bad grammar...lol

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SweetNancy
I first heard about the Valley Of Death in Russia on a recent episode of Ancient Aliens. A quick web search led me here to ATS. A man that had visited the area was interviewed and spoke about feeling dizzy and nauseated. They did not locate any "cauldrons" above ground but there seemed to be circles of melted ice. The title of the episode was "Aliens and Evil Places". I suppose the symptoms they experienced could be caused by radiation from previous nuclear testing, however, I thought the stories of this location predated any such weapon. Very intriguing either way.
Welcome.

I find it oddly funny that the typical Templar Church has the same styled interior as what these domes have reported to have. It makes me wonder "IF" the Knights Templar had somehow gained intel on these "Domes" from their adventures.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SweetNancy

Hi, Welcome!!
Please look up "kimberlite Pipes" in google images.
Notice the berm around the lake in a kimberlite formation.
This area has a very high concentration of these, and I'm pretty sure thats what the expedition was standing on.
I think the vegitation is affected by these as well.

On another note, please note the "East Siberian Magnetic Anomaly"
I think these kimberlite pipes and volcanic metals are part of the magnetic anomaly.
The magnetic anomaly could be hitting the meterite which is south polarized, being drawn to the north pole with an upsetting shockwave of south aiding in the explosions above ground.

Now, take into consideration the massive amounts of methane present in this area, then consider the magnetic anomaly causing methane fireballs to actually be drawn to the incoming meteor magneticly, by the same electron alignments that cause lightning to pick a path. Could this be the cause of the fireball legends?
I still think the cold air is a factor in the above ground detonations.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is a really interesting thread.
I was wondering if there had been any updates other than the Ancient Aliens vid.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

This is irrelevant to the OP, but I find it interesting that the alian looking item from Mongolia looks very similar to the Golem of Prague, which is a figure of Jewish mythology:

www.google.cz...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chonx

I am reviving this 2010 thread, with new and relevant information:

en.mackerle.cz...
IVAN MACKERLE EXPLORES SIBERIA'S "CAULDRONS OF DEATH"

Sometime around 2008, this explorer trekked into Siberia one June to find these mysterious, probably-ET cauldrons. His account - and the historical or mythological tidbits at the end - offer some information I haven't read before.

One idea being floated now, is that the mysterious cauldron-weapons have all been removed by ETs, and that the craters are just where they once rested. (One town reported seeing a "bright flash" where a crater later appeared.)

If the cauldrons ARE being removed - leaving craters - this article may hint at why: the cauldrons were becoming more radioactive.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Kate Baklitskaya
The Siberian Times
Thu, 04 Oct 2012 14:43 CEST
Map Print
When Vadim Kolpakov went on an expedition to the north of Irkutsk region, he had no inkling of the sensational discovery he was about to make.
© The Siberian Times
Patomskiy crater, Irkutsk region, pictured in 2006.
Having an official task to draw up a geological map of the region, a young geologist ended up running into something so unique, outstanding and mysterious that it would still puzzle scientists more than six decades later - the Patomskiy crater.

A host of theories have been put forward in the intervening years: that the crater was created by an ancient civilisation, or by prisoners at a top secret Stalin labour camp, or by volcanic activity, or by a meteorite, or by an underground hydrogen explosion, or by a UFO. And even more tantalising: by two UFOs.

Stories have been handed down by native people - who knew about the 'cursed crater' long before Kolpakov revealed it to the outside world. Among these accounts, were warnings that this 'Devil's Place' was dangerous to humans.

Questions remain unanswered about a phenomenon that has been called 'The Most Mysterious Place in Russia'. For example, why don't trees grow on the side of the cone-like structure? Radiation levels are low now, but there is evidence they were once very high: why?

Despite a number of expeditions by eminent scientists, no-one has yet come up with an undisputed answer to what - or who - created this strange structure. A new mission to the remote crater is due in the coming months seeking to finally answer this question.

In August 1949, when Kolpakov reached the very north of Irkutsk region, local Yakut people told him a story about an 'evil' place, hidden in the woods.
© The Siberian Times
Aerial view of Patomskiy crater, Irkutsk region.
They called it the Fire Eagle Nest, and according to them even the deer didn't dare to go close to it. Locals told a lot of legends about it, warning people would suddenly start feeling unwell or even disappear, some to be found dead later, some never to be found.

As recently as 2005, indeed, the head of a mission to the crater died suddenly within several kilometres of it.

Legends didn't scare Kolpakov back in 1949 but what he witnessed in a distance when he climbed up the hill was shocking.

'When I first saw the crater I thought that I'd gone crazy because of the heat,' he noted. 'And indeed a perfectly shaped mount of a size of a 25-storey building with a chopped off top sitting in the middle of the woods was quite an unexpected discovery.

'From a distance it looked like a mine-shaft slagheap, only whitish. I even thought, 'Where are the people?' There were no labour camps in the area. Unless a very, very secret one?

'My second thought was an archaeological artifact. But the local Evenks and Yakuts, with my respect for them, are not the ancient Egyptians. They could not build stone pyramids, and didn't have any human resources nor the necessary scientific knowledge."

He ventured gingerly towards the strange shape, like no other anywhere nearby.

© The Siberian Times
© The Siberian Times
Geologist Vadim Kolpakov and, below, the first picture of Patomskiy crater taken in 1971.
'I got closer and realised that the mysterious hill was not the work of a human', said Kolpakov. 'It rather looked like a perfectly round mouth of a volcano with a height of 70 metres. But volcanoes have not appeared on the border of Yakutia and Irkutsk region for several million years. And the crater was pretty fresh. It is located on the slope of a hill overgrown with larch.

'The trees still did not grow on the slopes and in the crater, the winds had not brought the soil yet. I estimated the age of this anomaly at some 200 to 250 years. And another mystery - a semi-circular dome cavity with a diameter of 15 meters in the centre of a crater. In volcanoes, even extinct, such domes cannot exist.'

Since the discovery of this mysterious place, later named Patomskiy crater, scientists came up with widely differing theories of its origin: among them, an unknown underground explosion to the fall from space of a mysterious super dense substance unknown to man.

Or even the UFO.

But not a single one of these theories could fully explain the anomalies of the crater and the processes that still go on inside it.

The first and the most widespread explanation initially was, unsurprisingly, that ventured by Vadim Kolpakov, the Russian discoverer of the crater. After his expedition, in a scientific article he postulated that the crater was the trace of a meteorite.

Later, other scientists, namely the geologist Alexander Portnov, came to the same conclusion, arguing that it could easily be former by a piece of space rock that sliced off the famous Tunguska meteoroid that exploded over Krasnoyarsk region, to the west of Patomskiy Crater, in 1908.

Another early explanation was that the crater had volcanic origin. The shape superficially suggested this. Amateurs looking at it might see this as a probable theory. They may yet be right.

Seven years ago another important expedition to Patomskiy crater was lead by an experienced geologist, Eugeny Vorobiev. On 1 August 2005 it landed in the city of Badaybo, the nearest point to the crater accessible to aircraft. From Bodaybo the road goes only for 200km: for the rest of the way hiking boots and boats are needed.

© The Siberian Times
View from inside the Patomskiy crater, Irkutsk region.
'The problem was that the budget the expedition had allowed the members only to fly to Bodaybo, and the rest was up to us. This is not the way expeditions should be set up,' bemoaned the head of the Observatory of Irkutsk State University, Professor Sergey Yazev. 'There were some dangerous areas along the way but fortunately we made it safely.'

Yet they were still struck by tragedy. When the expedition had only a short way to go to the Potomskiy Crater, its leader Vorobiev suddenly fell to the ground. His colleagues rushed to help him but it was too late - Vorobiev was dead. Back in Irkutsk the doctors diagnosed the cause as a heart attack, but his demise continued the crater's association, mentioned by native peoples, with death.
© The Siberian Times
© The Siberian Times
By air and by water - year 2006 expedition to the Patomskiy crater.
'Such a horrible thing happened,' said Sergey Yazev. 'It was a big question what to do next, but as the expedition was so close to the crater, four scientists decided to continue the expedition in honour of Eugene Vorobiev who wanted to reach it so much.'

They were astonished when they glimped the crater.

'It was breathtaking. What could have brought to life this strange object? 250,000 cubic metres of underground rock pushed to the surface in a very regular round shape.

'We thought that once we reached the crater we would immediately understand its origin but we left the place even more puzzled then before,' he admitted.

In 2006 and 2008 new expeditions were organised. A doctor of geological-mineralogical sciences Alexander Dmitriev, from Irkutsk State Technical University, found a magnetic anomaly within the crater during the 2006 expedition.

He presumed that there could be iron or other material that resembles it in properties at a depth of 150 meters. This begged the question: was the crater caused by a meteorite?

But the nest's shape is not at all like other locations where meteorites were found. Another expert, a doctor of ph

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Another expert, a doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, Igor Simonov, of Moscow Institute for Problems in Mechanics, conducted a series of intriguing experiments, and evidently established that the crater could have been formed from the fall of a cylindrical object of super dense material.

Tantalisingly, he said: 'On Earth this material is not available, but somewhere in space it may exist.'
© The Siberian Times
View from the edge of Patomskiy crater.
Professor Simonov presented his work to his colleagues. And soon, a senior research fellow, Igor Yermolaev, from the Institute of Mechanics, held another series of experiments, and proved that the falling object could be not only the cylinder, but two bodies, one after another, the first flying at a speed of more than 6.5 km per second.

'When hitting the surface the first object exploded, creating a large crater,' said Igor Yermolaev, 'and the second slowed down presumably up to 1.5 km/s, because of the explosion and went into the ground.'

So two UFOs?

'Counting the fact that two meteorites cannot fly one after the other, hitting the same spot I cannot imagine the nature of this strange object. I do not know what it is.'

However, other specialists have some thoughts about it.

A doctor of biological sciences Viktor Voronin, head of the laboratory of the Siberian Institute of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, also visited Patomskiy crater and came up with significant findings.

'In last year's expedition, a saw cut of a larch that grew at the edge of the crater was made,' he revealed. 'As a single sample is not much use, nothing substantial except for the age of a tree was defined.

'But some strange anomaly in the growth that has occurred in the middle of the 19th century attracted my attention. Known causes, such as fire, insects and other damage, could not explain it. Therefore, during the next expedition, the collection of wood samples for dendrochronological analysis was carried out according to my plan.

'When the tree cuts from the crater were delivered to the lab, I first determined the age of each tree. The oldest, growing at its bottom, dated back to the beginning of the 16th century. It was around 480 years old.

'But the oldest tree on the slopes of the crater had grown since 1770. It turns out that Patomskiy Crater formed no later than the last date, and, logically, a little earlier ...

'A tree cannot grow on the bare rocks, so first the soil should have formed, which is another 20 years. That makes the crater at least 250 years old.'

So that was one finding.
© The Siberian Times
Aerial view of Patomskiy crater, Irkutsk region.
Yet Professor Voronin also found a strange anomaly in the formation of annual rings of all trees older than 200 years. Some of the trees turned out to have fallen in 1841-42, some just broke off at the same time, and in the samples the annual rings have narrowed at the same time, and soon they died.

It got more complicated when the scientists analysed the tree rings of the trees growing close to the crater. The same year, 1842, the tree rings have increased significantly. And surprisingly, held out at such a high rate for about 40 years, then rings sharply narrowed.

'The sharp jump in the growth of trees is either a sharp improvement in the mineral supply, or if some trees are cut and the remaining trees get more sunlight,' said Voronin. 'It is unlikely that the forest spilled large amounts of fertiliser.

'But there seems to have been a massive inrush, and its cause are still unclear. But the sharp reduction of growth after four decades is not typical for this situation.

'I know of only one similar case. When, after the Chernobyl disaster due to release of radiation, the growth of trees increased dramatically. Maybe we are dealing with something similar here? Yes, now the background radiation in the crater is low. But maybe at some point of time suddenly short-lived radioactive isotopes somehow got here, which had to date, break up, and later the radioactivity decreased to natural?

'A radioactive meteorite? Or, terrible to say, artificial space objects with nuclear fuel on board? There are trees that fell, and broken trees are there as well. Trees away from the crater generally grow quite inexplicably. And it happened in the same years. In general, it is a mysterious story.'

Is he really suggesting the remains of an alien space craft might lie inside the crater?

He answers by explaining that the mid-19th century leap in isotopes is equivalent to the patterns that occurred in nuclear arms tests.

In an NTV documentary aired in March 2012, he said: 'It was an incredible, mad jump of both strontium and uranium.

'I am a biologist - not a geologist or a physicist - and so can allow myself certain liberties.

'And it was me who first voiced the version about the UFO apparatus falling there with its nuclear engine still on.

'So at first it hit the ground - and raised the first cone. The several hundred years later the engine blew up, and pushed the middle bit of the crater up. This is where strontium and uranium came from.

'It was my theory of a UFO origin of it.'

© The Siberian Times
© The Siberian Times
Year 2006 expedition to Patomskiy crater and, above, Vadim Kolpakov and his wife studying the pictures the expedition made.
Today, contacted by The Siberian Times, he concedes subsequent work on the crater has thrown up another more likely explanation, though even this is not foolproof.

He has taken a good measure of criticism for his UFO theory yet he still says other explanations are - as yet - not definitive.

'My NTV quote was a while ago, and since that time we've made a number of experiments and analyses that showed that most likely it is a volcano. Yes, the only one like this on this territory,' he said.

'It is not a typical lava volcano, but just at some point gas exploded there.

'Of course, there are many strange things still about the crater. There is no unified, definite consensus yet about it. Together with geomorphologists we have decided that it is the most likely version.

'The strange thing that doesn't fit the theory, however, is that if it was a gas explosion, it would not have raised the temperature. And there for a while the process of surface heating was certainly going on, there was an increased temperature level.

'This is why I was saying to my fellow scientists 'Guys, it must have been a nuclear reactor working there.' Their answer was 'How would it get there/' and 'There are no traces of radioactivity there'

Then - I know it sounds funny that a biologist reminded geochemists about it - I recalled to them that there are short living isotopes that last for only 30-40 years.

© The Siberian Times
Slope of Patomskiy crater, Irkutsk region.
'That event with an increased temperature level was in 1842 - I can give the exact year thanks to the tree growth rings analyses. That was the year when the trees were falling there en mass, and this is when they all got scars.

'And the same date was mentioned completely separately from me by geomorphologists. They said that approximately then (in the 1840s) something happened there, an explosion, or a kind of a push, shove.'

Analysis of trees sent by Voronin to the Novosibirsk Budker Nuclear Researching Institute found that during that period the growth rings showed a sudden jump of strontium and uranium, up three or four levels higher than norm, and held like this for about 20 years - and

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
and held like this for about 20 years - and then went back down.

So where was this radioactivity from if it was a 'gas volcano'?

'This was exactly my questions to geo-chemists, and I was telling them - is it a reactor under the crater? Their answer was - what reactor, where would it come from? But then where did the radioactive elements came from?

'They still haven't answered. But we are getting towards the more reasoned position that says let's forget it the radioactivity and that it looks most likely like volcano....

'But, yes, the question where the radioactivity comes from remains unanswered. No-one can definitely and clearly explain it.

'So the hypothesis is quite approximate still, but I do think that geomorphologists opinion is the most correct of all, that it is a gas volcano.

Hope this helps and it is my first time so apologies if i messed up.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chaztekno

wasnt it on one ot those Jose Escamilla dvds? i think i remember, its a projectile (missile?) coming upwards that barely misses "something" that moves at high speed.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hello everyone

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
a reply to: chaztekno

wasnt it on one ot those Jose Escamilla dvds? i think i remember, its a projectile (missile?) coming upwards that barely misses "something" that moves at high speed.

Was it this one:

Been around for years that one.
If real,that is odd to say the least.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ilaruum
reply to post by Kandinsky

Fascinating photos, thanks

I have a link to a research article about Patom crater (in Russian), can provide it if you like
I can U2U if that's a bit off topic.

As for tying Tunguska case in, I was just speculating after reading kneverr's post about anti asteroid defence system that destroyed Tunguska meteorite, maybe something simmilar is at (or near) the Valley of Death - those conus hills I brought pics of are said to (have) spit plasma/fire balls up to the sky
The metallic 'cauldrons' might be some kind of generators/parts of machine and even might lie under those hills. And I read that there supposedly is a cylindric solid object in the Patom crater too.

I don't have much time to elaborate on that, but I hope you get the idea.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by ilaruum]
I would like to have that info if in English but don't know
how U2U works

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotbakedtater
Unexplored areas of our planet fascinate me. I have never heard of these domes, and the Siberian wasteland intrigues me.

Thank you for the thread.

Maybe they are ancient nuclear waste sites. (illness).

And wasn't Tesla involved with Siberia somehow? (forgive me, my memory).

On the night that Tesla was doing a test with one of his transmitters in the UK or USA, at the same time, there was the Tunguska explosion. One theory is that he forgot to factor in the Earth's magnetic field and the energy beam looped around to the Tunguska area. Another theory is that he snagged a UFO.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join