It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever dream about the markets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Last night all my dreams were charts. I need to back away from the bloomberg, slooowly.

At one point in the dream cycle, I was trying to argue with somebody in favor of narrowing convergence of gold-silver spread and got logically b****slapped. I wonder if I should act on my dream logic or stick to my more rational lines of thought.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I wonder if I should act on my dream logic or stick to my more rational lines of thought.

You got bitch slapped in your dream and yet you are still considering it..?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7aa54d5e3952.jpg[/atsimg]

Good luck...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No... but one time I stared deeply into a roulette wheel and all the black numbers turned into letters and it spelled blackrock.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Business

U.S. Economy Grinds To Halt As Nation Realizes Money Just A Symbolic, Mutually Shared Illusion

February 16, 2010

WASHINGTON—The U.S. economy ceased to function this week after unexpected existential remarks by Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke shocked Americans into realizing that money is, in fact, just a meaningless and intangible social construct.

What began as a routine report before the Senate Finance Committee Tuesday ended with Bernanke passionately disavowing the entire concept of currency, and negating in an instant the very foundation of the world's largest economy.

"Though raising interest rates is unlikely at the moment, the Fed will of course act appropriately if we…if we…" said Bernanke, who then paused for a moment, looked down at his prepared statement, and shook his head in utter disbelief. "You know what? It doesn't matter. None of this—this so-called 'money'—really matters at all."

"It's just an illusion," a wide-eyed Bernanke added as he removed bills from his wallet and slowly spread them out before him. "Just look at it: Meaningless pieces of paper with numbers printed on them. Worthless."

Full Text

Pinch yourself

or

wake-up and smell....the Onion ?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yeah I wake dream about stocks occasionally. Mainly it is good dreams about gold hitting 2500, or silve hitting 45. I never seem to connect that those metal prices probably mean every facet of the US economy is in a free fall. Speaking of anyideas whats goin tommorow. Gold/Silver pull back?

new topics

top topics

join