It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Collection of 9/11 Images Online, and Organized

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I am settled. You're the one that's off the chain, first disputing the number of photos, then saying they are all tampered with and "pure lies."

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Sarcasm directed at someone else - not you. But you insisted on taking it personally.

For the record I have no reason to believe the photos have been altered or tampered in any way, shape or form. I had trouble at first navigating the site and couldn't see 1800 photos. That is all.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Sarcasm directed at someone else - not you. But you insisted on taking it personally.

I didn't catch the sarcasm since claiming the images were "pure lies" is really not much different than what you usually post.

I had trouble at first navigating the site and couldn't see 1800 photos. That is all.

Yeah, scrolling down a website and reading what it says is like rocket science, I know.

For the record your exact statement was, "There are quite a few [images], but not 1800."

And two people starred that post.

Just goes to show. You aren't really being logical when you post this kind of nonsense, obviously. You do it simply out of reaction, because you are only interested in telling me that I am wrong, no matter what I post.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I didn't catch the sarcasm since claiming the images were "pure lies" is really not much different than what you usually post.

Saying something is a lie without a backup isnt really a good thing to do..

I wonder, Is there any image on that gallery that you can see that is "tampered with" as you said earlier.

I am curious to this because as I said earlier you can find all these images if you really wanted to using google or waybackmachine. it isnt hard to do.

For the record they are images we pulled off the net that have either disappeared never seen or whatever reason same with the videos.

Articles are written by people who feel like writing something, We would put something in there from the OS side but nobody has approached us in the 3 yrs the site was running. It is not my issue that people dont ask hey can this go on your site..

So before you scream fake get the facts straight.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

And yet for some strange reason you are not capable of looking up something on the very website your on. Just amazing, huh?

Whats even more amazing is that i can post evidence and you cannot.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Excellent work bsbray,
Thanks very much for your effort.
S & F for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Just curious, you asked a few posts back if what I said with regard to the photos being lies or tampered with was a joke and I responded, that yes, it was a joke.

Yet you persist in acting all offended. You have a problem.

Are you trying to promote the perception that you are being attacked to garnish sympathy from your fellow travelers?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What is it you said?

Oh ya, my bad, I was joking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join