It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Largest Collection of 9/11 Images Online, and Organized

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A collection of over 1,800 images related to 9/11 that I have assembled is back online and offers an invaluable resource to anyone still examining the events of 9/11.

These images are organized as follows:

WTC1 and WTC2

- Construction
- Pre-9/11
- Impacts
- Post-Impacts (ie Fires)
- Destructions
- Dust Clouds and Lingering Smoke
- Diagrams, Models, Seismic Records, Thermal Maps, etc.
- Structural Debris Close-Ups

Ground Zero

- WTC Complex and General Area through Clean-up
- Surrounding Structures and Related Diagrams
- Surrounding Streets
- After Major Clean-up and Excavations; Foundation Work and Reconstructions

World Trade Center Buildings 3, 4, 5, and 6

- Buildings 3 and 4
- Buildings 3 and 4 – Diagrams and Models
- Buildings 5 and 6
- Buildings 5 and 6 – Diagrams and Models

WTC7

- Construction
- Pre-9/11 and Related Diagrams
- 9/11 Pre-Collapse and Related Diagrams
- Collapse Animations, Stills, and Related Diagrams
- Rubble Pile

Comparative

- Fires
- Collapses
- Scientific Studies

Pentagon

- Outside Building Photos
- Inside Building Photos
- Surroundings
- Models, Diagrams, Seismic Records, Pre-9/11, Related Material

Flight 93

- Crater and Debris
- Models, Diagrams, Seismic Records, Related Material

Other Events

- 1993 WTC Bombing
- The Oklahoma City Bombing

& User galleries

A couple of other points:

- I am constantly adding photos to this gallery and if you have any you don't see here, especially related to the Pentagon or Flight 93, please post them here so I can add them.

- The website I am hosting these on went down and I lost a few images, not many. So you may see the occasional broken link in the gallery, but I am replacing or removing these as I am able.

The gallery is hosted here: www.studyof911.com...

Here is a sampling of the invaluable resource provided by so many images, many of which illustrate aspects of that day that are still unexplained or little-known:

Sunshine outlining core structure and hallways -- larger version of this at the gallery.

Core structure of WTC1 lagging behind the rest of the collapse; eventually sank straight down.

Debris trailing thick dust.

This is a diagram from a paper titled "Thermal Imagery of the progression of molten steel hotspots from September 18 to September 25", published October 2001 by Hunter College Department of Geography, originally located here: www.geo.hunter.cuny.edu...

WTC5 on fire.

WTC7 under construction.

Another photo of WTC7 under construction. Note the size of this beam!

Southern lobby of WTC7, the building that free-fell into itself symmetrically.

Politicians Nelson Rockefeller and John Lindsay, while planning the WTC complex.

Damage from the 1993 bomb.

WTC1 lobby windows exploded outwards around the time of the first impact.

There is TONS of valuable information packed in these images for anyone willing to study them.

And like I said I am always looking to add whatever additional images anyone would like to post here. Just post them. I will look through and if I don't already have it, I will add it. And I am going through and cleaning up and replacing broken links from the gallery going down a few months ago, only recently back up.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There is a cool video area also, ones that seem to get taken off of yt and gv. worth a look.

[edit on 2/16/2010 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Southern lobby of WTC7, the building that free-fell into itself symmetrically.

If WTC 7 fell symmetrically - why did it cross a 4 lane highway and smash
30 West Broadway (Fiterman Hall) ?

Or why it smashed the Verizon building at 140 West St if it fell symmetrically?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

It spilled over into all 4 adjacent streets and its center of gravity was still within its footprint.

It's amazing to me how many people will argue about how WTC7 fell when there are videos of it and you can actually watch it. It fell straight down into itself. I can even break this down technically if you want to discuss technical physics. Do you know what a vector is?

If not then consider this image:

Along with these animations:

On which axis is the largest component of WTC7's acceleration? It would be the "z" axis in this case. Which is the vertical axis. We can even measure this if you want to take it that far. The "x" and "y" axes would have virtually no acceleration component at all compared to the "z" axis. Looking from the North/South, the only component of motion in the "x" axis would be the tilting motion, again a much smaller component of the acceleration than the "z" component. And since it was a tilting from the base of the building, it would be most pronounced at the top of the building yet you STILL can hardly notice it in the animations. The acceleration on the remaining axis was totally insignificant.

And speaking of symmetry, I wonder if you noticed that all 4 corners of the roof of the building give out simultaneously. I suppose you think that happens automatically; if one goes then they all go at the same time, right? Like if I kick a leg out from under a chair while you're sitting in it, all the other legs are going to break simultaneously and you're going to fall straight down, right? Right. I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this.

Here's another view on your hair-splitting:

Yeah, so since it spilled over into those streets down there, it was obviously rampantly uncontrolled.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this.

...Thedman runs away to look for a reply on 911myths.com

Thanks for the thread, great resource.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Appreciate the site.

It will come in handy.

I have always been skeptical of WTC 7.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Am I doing something wrong because I seriously don't see 1800 images on this website. There are quite a few, but not 1800.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Am I doing something wrong because I seriously don't see 1800 images on this website. There are quite a few, but not 1800.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. I took a calculator and quickly added up over 1800.

Why are you so scared to admit when facts are shown ?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Cool your jets.

I am just asking if maybe there is a link on the site that I didn't see because I couldn't open anywhere near 1800 images.

Never mind.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I am just asking if maybe there is a link on the site that I didn't see because I couldn't open anywhere near 1800 images.

So can you finally admit facts are shown?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the great resource. The construction and debris sections are interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

No, there are no facts shown. Its all lies. Pure lies. Where is the evidence that the photos have not been tampered with? Are there letters of authenticity from the photographers?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Where is the evidence that the photos have not been tampered with? Are there letters of authenticity from the photographers?

Now you konw what i am talking about when i see photos.

I can post photos with sources. Can you?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yeah, I don't know what method you're using to count them but it says on the gallery itself.

641 files in World Trade Center Buildings 1 and 2
552 files in Ground Zero
224 files in World Trade Center Buildings 3, 4, 5, and 6
143 files in WTC7
93 files in Comparative
34 files in Pentagon
17 files in Flight 93
38 files in Other Events
77 files in User Galleries

"1819 files in 37 albums and 9 categories with 0 comments viewed 110498 times"

Like I said in the OP, this website went down, and the host purged all the files from their servers. When the gallery was uploaded again, a few images were lost, but not too many. And for many of them I left enough explanatory text to figure out which photos are missing and find them again. Some of them even have URLs in the explanatory text that allow me to quickly retrieve them again. I'm still in the process of fixing all of these but you still have right at 1800 images there.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Where is the evidence that the photos have not been tampered with? Are there letters of authenticity from the photographers?

Now you konw what i am talking about when i see photos.

I can post photos with sources. Can you?

And yet for some strange reason you are not capable of looking up something on the very website your on. Just amazing, huh?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No, there are no facts shown. Its all lies. Pure lies. Where is the evidence that the photos have not been tampered with? Are there letters of authenticity from the photographers?

Man, you have some serious issues.

First you take exception to the fact that there are about 1800 images there, and now you want to say all of them were tampered with?

Many of them have photographers' names, original media sources or even URLs in the explanatory text to show you EXACTLY where they came from and give any other information relevant to the photos.

"Its all lies. Pure lies."

Man, now I can't tell whether you are really a "debunker" or if you were just being sarcastic this entire time.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And yet for some strange reason you are not capable of looking up something on the very website your on. Just amazing, huh?

Are you talking about yourself? You know, how it blatantly has the number of images in each album, and the total number of images at the bottom, and you not only don't see it but try to dispute the number of photos there?

And you meant "you're," not "your." "You're" as in the contraction of "you" and "are," you know? No offense but have you graduated high school yet?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

This is a joke right? Tampering with photos?

I put this site up here so we can have somewhere to go for images and videos that keep getting taken down for 1 reason or another.

These image/videos aren't tampered with, you can go on way back machine or google cache and probably find the original somewhere.

Not everyone is as screwed up as some people..

Also nobody is putting a gun to your head to make you use the site, You can use debunking911 or 911myths or whatever else they got out there if you feel better. This gallery was put up so people don't have to travel all night to find images to make their case.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Settle down. Just was having some trouble navigating the site.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

You're right, it was a joke. Completely.

The site is pretty good, I like the construction photos.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join