It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Claims Israel Will Attack Within Months

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Claims Israel Will Attack Within Months

world.caledonianmercury.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is expecting an Israeli attack in the Middle East in the coming months.

“According to information we have they [Israel] are seeking to start a war next spring or summer, although their decision is not final yet,” the Jerusalem Post quotes Ahmadinejad as saying. “But the resistance and regional states will finish them if this fake regime does anything again.”

The newspaper said Ahmadinjead did not stipulate what country Israel was allegedly planning...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
War of the words continue!

Israeli PM was in Moscow and was asked to repply to this claim:

"Israel is not planning any war, and continued Iranian claims to the contrary reflect Iranian concerns stemming from growing talks about international sanctions, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said in Moscow Tuesday.

Netanyahu, speaking at a press conference following his two-hour meeting with Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, was asked to respond to reports that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said that Israel was planning an imminent war.

Netanyahu said that the comments were a continuation of manipulations the Iranians were responsible for over the last few weeks, including threats and talk about war coming from Syria."
www.jpost.com...

Everything whats happened in recent weeks looks very clearly that Iran doesnt dream their truth - but maybe just doing everything they can to stop Israeli course to all-out war in ME. Telling whats coming is in Iranian interests, because it will clearly proof that Israeli has been the aggressor whole time.

Personally I think decission from all-out war in ME is made year ago - now time is just up.

Question after Gaza op is not if, but when... Both sides has know whats coming - and preparations are in their final stage.

world.caledonianmercury.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Ahmadinejad is right.

Of course Israel is planning an attack and a war in 2010. Israel were more or less defeated by hezbollah in 2006 and Israel must feel ashamed of this and will want to rectify this failure by more than likely totally leveling Lebanon, Syria and eventually Iran with the U.S's help.

I really hope they bite off more than they can chew. Israel wants to be the sole the dominant country of the region and they can't do it while Iran is around, and while factions want to see Israel gone.

There will definitely be a major Middle-East war within the year IMO, and while I don't support war and death and destruction one little bit.... I think Israel and America will get whats coming to them if this goes down

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i agree with ahmadinejad, israel clearly stated it will not allow iran to complete its nuclear ambitions...

i predict a war in this summer when the euphrates dries up, this will escelate into a world war, ww3 will most likely end in the last few months of 2012

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He said that last month!

These scare tactics are running dry.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
He said that last month!

These scare tactics are running dry.

Did he? I don't recall. In fact all I've ever heard is Iran saying "Israel will dare not attack" and "Israel doesn't have the courage to attack Iran"..

Maybe you could provide a link to where he said Israel will start a war within months? Even if he did say this he is still probably right, and "months" being plural that means more than one month, so if it has only been one month since he said it that doesn't mean he was wrong!

Besides, I don't see how this is scare tactics, it's simply stating the obvious that Israel is a rabid dog in the region that wishes to make wars and needs to go away

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This just came up - not straight from this issue - but still...

Iran Tests New Launcher

By Aron Ben-David, Tel Aviv
As Iran’s defiance over its nuclear weapons program heightens, Tehran has unveiled a new satellite launch vehicle (SLV), which experts say could be the basis for a future intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

Link fixed

- Looks like fearfactory is running all time high in Israel!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Wars and Rumors of wars comes to mind. How many have felt in recent years like they are going through a tribulation of some sort? I just wonder how much of this is some global plot and how much is actually by chance. Everything seems to fit though.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought it was suppose to start in 2006.... I was # sure of it.
So was Iran.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I can't believe it. When they start decimate the population on earth in 2010, it's possible the whole 2012 crap is true! Hope they are not that stupid. We will see...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

That link comes up with an error, it might just be my browser though.

Good for the Iranians, I wish them godspeed in their space technology and endeavors! Of course, this will be spun as ICBM technology by America.. Much like they spun a totally false document claiming Iran have been testing a "Nuclear Trigger" Hahahaha.

Also, much like they lied about what really happened on 9/11, and the "evidence" that Saddam in Iraq was working on or has WMD.

I sincerely hope the majority of the population wakes up soon to the web of lies and deceit America has spun, and continues to spin until they have total dominion over the middle-east and all it's oil.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Link error?

Link

This work?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Yes that ones works, cheers!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just had a thought, perhaps, Mr. Ahmadinejad's predictions are off? It is an election year in the US and the Democrats who control both the House and the Senate are getting pounded. The economy continues to fall off a cliff, partisan deadlock in the legislature, and a President who slowly being turned into a lame duck.

Only a third of U.S. voters think that most members of Congress deserve to be re-elected this year, according to a new national poll. That's the lowest number ever recorded for that question in a CNN survey.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corp. poll, released Tuesday, indicates that only 34 percent feel that current federal lawmakers deserve re-election, with 63 percent saying no.

According to the survey, 51 percent feel their member of Congress should be re-elected - also an all-time low in CNN polling - while 44 percent say their representative doesn't deserve to be returned to office in November.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

So, I think the people currently running government, are going to play it as safe as possible until after the election cycle. Another war so close to this election will definitely be their nail in the coffin, and they know it. The incumbent Democrats and even incumbent Republicans are fighting for their political survival.

Now, war may be in the cards, but not until after the elections. Israel knows that they can not attack Iran unilaterally. So, on this one, they are going to have to wait for the green-light from Washington. We can probably expect sanctions sometime around the predictions given by the Iranian President, but not an attack. So in meantime, I see only tough talk, saber rattling, military movements in the Gulf, but no attack.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Mr Akmunutjob: Paranoia will destroy ya!!!!
Come on big bad Iran....you arent scared of itty bitty little Israel now are ya? Not with all that new high tech military hardware you guys are producing these days!!! LMAO! What an idiot.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by princeofpeace]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The way I see it is Ahmadinejad is hoping that Israel will strike Iran. This will give him the right to attack Israel back. Thats when Israel finds out if he has a nuke or not.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I think that Apadapanukanapa is a big ol puss myself... He just wants to bring the end times himslef... will never happen

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I haven't seen a story with this sort of claim, if he has said similar statements in the past it still wouldn't be incorrect, Israel finds itself constantly battling neighbors. I'm sure it has nothing to do with their displacing a previous population. Sure in the past imperial conquest over native populations had consequences, but we have fences and lasers now.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If Israel starts a war, we should cut all relations with them.

War means 150$ a barrel, it means our economy collapsing again.

All of this because they are a bunch of parano asshats.

Move Israel to the Arizona desert and make Jerusalem a neutral city where UN troops patrol it and get done with this bull**** and useless deaths.

Zionists moved once, they can move again.

Or if they don't want to move, do to Palestine what you did with Israel, just declare a Palestinian state and those who oppose be damned!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Vitchilo]

new topics

top topics

join