It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences from my past. Maybe I can get some incite from others.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Well this is my first post to ATS.

I have no photos or evidence for these experiences, but they did happen. So If I could get some informed wisdom on this I would greatly appreciate it.

The first experience that happened to me was between the ages of 5-8. I was staying with my step grandfather, he often watched me after school. There was an old abandoned house next to his property, not livable in the least. I was surprised by the concavity of the roof that it was still standing. The owner had past on many years prior to the incident. I had a habit of throwing rocks at the window trying to break the window and the frame. One day I was doing this the shadowed outline of a man stepped in front of the window. I of course stopped throwing rocks, funny thing about it was, in broad daylight all he was was a solid seemingly 2 dimensional shadow. Then it turned and faced me. That's when I ran, the Red glowing eyes did me in, until that point I thought I may just be dealing with a person that snuck over and tried to scare me. It is only in retrospect that I notice that the sun didn't show clothes, just shadow, and the almost 2 dimensional appearance of it.
Anyhow, for the next week odd things happened around me that didn't make sense, but there is no evidence and a possibility that it was something else.

The next thing that I saw was at my firends house also in the same time frame. In West Virginia where I lived many people were very poor. My friend lived in a house that was over 100 years old and the top floors were condemned.
One day he and I were playing and we ran out of the room, he was first. The steps to the upstairs were right outside that room. I stopped mid stride and I turned to face an animated cloud Human sized. I stayed for a few moments and then it was gone.

The next major things didn't happen until I was in my teens. My bedroom had no window so when you turned out the lights it was DARK. Even at that age I was heavily science minded, including METHOD.
OH! one more thing, I am leagally blind without my contacts or glasses and the same held true then.
I turned out the light, the only light in the room was from the alram clock and a strange green light at the side of the room. I did the only thing anyone would do.
At first I thought it was the light spot in my eyes from looking at the lamp, However, It didn't move with my eyes much as the light spots do. (glasses off) I walked over to the green light lights still off and ran my hand through it thinking it was some glow in the dark toy I had or something. My hand touched only air, it passed right through the glow, and the glow didn't illuminate my hand in the least. There was no temperature change, just nothing but the spot remained. I turned on the light and again there wasn't anything over there with or without my glasses, light or dark there was nothing. However, the green light remained in the dark.
I saw that particular light one other time a few days later then never again. While I lived in that house the only other thing happening was my stuff would be moved, and taht was only within a the time frame of maybe a year. Only two sightings of the green thing by me. No one ever believe me...Until...One time my aunt went to visit my mother(this is years later). She slept in a different room, however this room didn't have a window either. She woke up late at night, she saw something green and glowing too...However, it was all over the walls. She leaned to wake up her significant other and it was gone. (Unfortunately this is the only thing I know about this particular instance. For all I know she may have been messing with me, but something in her eyes when she said "I believe you now." Makes me think that she saw what she said she saw.

Wow! you run out of space quickly. lol. I will be posting more in this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I did post a story that happened in the early part of this century, but I don't know how to link just yet I'm still new. So around page 30-33 I posted a story in the thread "Vampire Encounters".

Since then mostly all I see are shadow people. I have been told by a mystic friend of mine that most of those are people having OBE's. Key word is MOST. I know that some of them that I see are not. What I don't understand is why we don't seem to see many normal spirits anymore. there seems to be an increase in (OBE) or negative encounters. Anyhow, I think that for this thread at the moment I am finished. About the only thing I can add is going to go through a lot of scrutiny since I don't have the photos or the other evidence my novice paranormal group acquired about 4 years ago.
As I said previously I will add more to this. I just have only a small amount of time at the moment. I think this is a decent start.

[edit on 16/2/10 by Shadowed]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Very interesting, I have had a sort of similar experience in my younger days that I remember vividly. Not exactly the same mind you but similar. When I was about 12 or 13, I was in the basement of my home pulling some clothes out of the dryer. When I was nearly done the power went out suddenly and for no reason. I didn't think much on it but then noticed a dim glow coming from the back right corner behind our old and out of use oil furnace that we used to heat the house with. I climbed over the piles of old junk to get a better look and saw nothing. Thinking my eyes were simply playing with my mind I turned to feel my way out. However, when I climbed back over the junk piles i saw a dimly illuminated figure standing in the stairwell, the brightest glow coming from the eyes. Being at that age I was terrified of what I was seeing. The figure seemed to look my direction then sort of burst into a bright flash and was gone.

I'm not sure exactly what I saw, but I do remember that when it disappeared the power suddenly came back on. I ran back upstairs to find out the breaker box had not even been touched, the fuse switch was still as it has always been and it had only occurred in our home. Needless to say my parents and I were dumbfounded.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nekron

At least your parents believed you, mine thought I was a nut case. But through my own research and study, I know I am not.

top topics

join