It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthQuake Prediction for Oregon 2/18/10

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I checked the ground pressure today in the Wichita, Kansas area. The piezoseismic reading is "low background radiation pressure" as of today March 13, 2009; which means that there is no chance of an earthquake striking with a magnitude of M5.5 or larger on the 16th-17th in the area you stated (Woodburn, Oregon).

The pressure would have to increase drastically here and then the release of that pressure would have to occur on the 15th for her prediction to be correct for a strike on the 18th; but so far it looks like her prediction will be unsuccessful.

If you want to know how I was able to come to this conculsion then watch my videos.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage

Originally posted by amazing
Ok I'm calling this one a fail. I posted because it was someone I knew and she was pretty sure this vision was true. Sometimes a dream is just a dream. Of course if a major one hits tomorrow...thats close enough for me but...

Not sometimes. A dream is always just a dream. Not once has a prediction ever come true. Not one. No one has ever accurately predicted anything.

I beg to differ........as follows.

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Ok finally I've been thinking about us in the UK being on High Alert but this dream I had could be US I don't know...I dreamed of a T junction of building both old and new but the building that stood out was a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass and screaming after a bomb blast. The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass......

The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.
The Following show aired on 1/1/10. btw damb play button opens an add just go back to the original tab and press play again.....
www.megavideo.com...
Ok 36.10 minutes in.
and 46.10 in.
I thought of chasing it up after seeing the images unfold infront of me on a American TV show...should I look where this show is set??????...I didn't, I put it off as a coincidence.
Come sunday I spotted the Earthquakes on the news here in the UK and decided to check where the show was set...It was LA.

Although I said bomb in my original post..... turmoil and panic are also the hallmarks of a earthquake too. Just wish I'd posted on the thursday before it happened gah Annoying!!

[edit on 12-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

I had a premonition that there would be a magnitude 8.7 earthquake in Oregon around 6:44 tomorrow Friday Nov 19th. I hope I am wrong. I was left with the impression that the epicenter would be Portland, somewhere in Multnomah County. Perhaps along the Cascadia fault. I live in Sherwood and there is a little faultline that has caused small quakes near Woodburn and Mount Angel so the above seems plausable . That would be awfully close to where we are. I read something about the pole shift happening at present which makes it even more ominous. Crap -Hope we are both wrong!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sandyseuss61

I dont think you will be right but I know that they wont be. They predicted a quake 9 months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join