It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If "Aliens" Are "Time Travelers" How Come?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok if aliens are time travelers maybe you can explain somethings to me!

how did 5 fingers go down to 4 or 3 why did the opposable thumb disappear?

how come our eyeballs turned into giant pupils?

where did all our hair go?

why did we get so short or so varied in extreme heights such as from 3-4ft tall to 6-7 ft tall yeah were varied now but not that drastic!

why did we turn into insectlike beings?

what happened to all the muscle mass why the new really weak looking bodies?

why would we need to come back in time to study people and alot of people at that if we come from the future we must have all kinds of advanced knowledge of our human anatomy from all the history of reasearch built up with the advanced knowledge and technology so many abductions wouldnt be needed!

what happened to the digestive system why do we excrete our wastes through skin pores instead of the way we do now?

why the need for transmitters we could jus travel time and find out where so and so lives?

AND WHY DID OUR GENITALIA CLIMB UP INSIDE OURSELVES?

so all you timetraveler wannabe believers explain!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
to many retarded deficiancies to be futuristic humans!

and yes i noticed this is in the wrong folder after i made it!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is rather a long laundry list of questions, and for something that has still been determined to be a conspiracy to begin with, (meaning the existence of aliens) I find it difficult to believe that anyone is going to provide you with any solid, concrete answers. It's kind of hard to provide proof for questions on a topic that still lacks solid proof in of itself.

However, as far as your questions relating to evolution, you list things such as height and body shape as a change that occurred overnight. Other planets would be potentially billions of years older (ahead) of us, so going from our average of 5'10" or so down to 3 - 4 ' isn't really that drastic -- over a course of a billion years.

Further, as far as other changes -- such as genitalia moving 'inwards' -- that makes sense to me. It is a weak spot for men and as such moving it within the body would protect it completely. Especially since if a male gets hit hard enough it can affect his ability to procreate. Moving it within the body would prevent this from ever being an issue.

Eyeballs into giant pupils? Best guess would be less light. If the sun is truly not permanent, it must go through periods of time where it is very weak. Again, the sun won't disappear overnight, but would gradually get weaker and weaker over a 500,000,000 year period before it gets too small and implodes. So, while the sun is weaker, perhaps there is less light and larger eyes would allow for better vision.

Hair? What purpose does it serve now? The point of evolution in general is to eliminate the unnecessary organs / features that provide no benefit or can simply be bettered. Hair doesn't provide much benefit to us -- without a full coating from head to toe it does nothing for warmth. So again, it would make perfect sense to have evolved past the need for something that is merely asthetic.

Muscle mass? If aliens are truly as psychically advanced, than they may not need muscles. Brains over brawn if you will.

Digestive system? Seems the way you describe it, as excreting through the skin, would make for far less complications. Keep in mind, that our organs that eliminate waste leave us vulnerable if something should go wrong with them. Being able to excrete toxins from the skin would more than likely eliminate any problems from malfunctioning organs.

Again, these changes could have taken place over a million, a billion years. A lot can happen in that period of time I can assure you.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Easy.

Roaches and some other insects can survive high levels of radiation. Nuclear war breaks out, and we realize that we are fools. We quickly force people to alter and splice their genes in order to ensure the preservation of the human race, one way or another. We succeed but find that we can not reproduce anymore. Time travel to the past and try to prevent the nuclear war, even though we succeed it is not our timeline and the humans from our timeline are still dying from lack of reproductive replacements. We say we are sorry to the all knowing God and do what we have to do....harvest. We abduct, scare, and terrorize the humans of the alternative timeline in order to get the genetic material we need to fix our dying race.

BUT....there are far too many alien races for them to be time travelers. Same deal goes for "space aliens", there are far too many bilateral beings with similar evolution paths for them to be space aliens all evolving on different planets with different gases, micro-organic life, radiation, and gravity.

Only solution = Extra Dimensional beings. That is what they are, IMO.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here is my take:

The pinky probably de-volved due to lack of use. Same for the thumb since they probably don't waste their time playing silly video games.

Maybe eyeball pressure in space plays a roll??

It disappeared around the same time as their vanity.

why did we get so short or so varied in extreme heights such as from 3-4ft tall to 6-7 ft tall yeah were varied now but not that drastic!

Multiple beings in the Federation?

To better withstand the sudden jolt of acceleration when the UFO goes from 0 to 186,000 mph in less than a micor second.

why would we need to come back in time to study people and alot of people at that if we come from the future we must have all kinds of advanced knowledge of our human anatomy from all the history of reasearch built up with the advanced knowledge and technology so many abductions wouldnt be needed!

For the same reason a dogs sense of smell is much greater than our own.
Maybe they lack a quality or trait that we possess and are vigorously trying to get it back?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
When in question, ask your local AlienScientist. :-P

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
to many retarded deficiancies to be futuristic humans!

and yes i noticed this is in the wrong folder after i made it!

You assume alot based on our logic...but more so based on your logic within our collective human logic..

You are forgetting their brain capacity is far greater than ours , and maybe that is how they adapted for whatever reason it did...

And who says we ( humans ) are the only humanoid species to develop in the universe ?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would say "futuristic humans" is the least likely possibility for ET's.

If there are ETs out there, then their biology is HIGHLY DEPENDENT on their planet of origin.

if gravity was any different here on earth, then our bone structure would be much different. We couldnt live on another planet with stronger gravity, atleast for long stretches. well, everything we know about earth could be considered a "variable". we have alot of water, maybe their planet has alot of methane. we have alot of oxygen, maybe their planets atmosphere is radon or some other chemical makeup.

it is nearing astronomically improbable that a speices from another planet would be anything like is in any real way.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
OP I think you should clarify a bit more your title is somewhat misleading. I think what you mean is "time travel". But all these questions seem relatively easy to answer in terms of evolution. If you know anything about evolution you know that it's a process that selectively pressures attributes vital to reproduction or survival to exist. On this notion, for example one can easily understand why would we have less hair... simple, we don't need it anymore. Hair was once used as a mechanism that kept us protected from the elements and allowed or young to grasp onto us as we moved across the environment.

As technology becomes a predominant influence in our lives and culture it generally takes on the function of many of these evolutionary traits for us, and therefore we lose the ability and need for those functions. It's really quite understandable if you just think about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

You just named a bunch a reasons why it is close to impossible for Aliens to be from Space.

Remember, they open us up, get our blood and tissue everywhere and share breathing space with us.

Something isn't right here, and I am curious as to what it may be.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Imagine an alien, in a faster than light ship, or wormhole ship, or whatever, if they can harness that technology, what is stopping them from having a respirator or something else to help them cope with our atmosphere? if they can navigate the cosmos, you can bet they have a great understanding of technical life support systems as well.

----
Most abductions ive ever heard about is focused on a ship being seen, then people are beamed to the ship, where the meet the aliens. if they are from earth or another dimension, then why are they seemingly afraid to leave the comforts of their ship?
----

well, any scientist that has even a tiny sliver of faith in "evolution" would be able to tell you that over many years, like hundreds of thousands of years, species change. there was a time when humanoids didnt have opposable thumbs. Try playing call of duty without thumbs, it sucks, haha. The conditions that sprang life on earth are not known, alot of people have some complex and widely believed theories, but we just dont know.

Quite simply put, the "factors" of planet earth dictated how humans, and all other earth life forms, are made up, biologically speaking that is.

humans breathe air. humans who live 2000+/- feet above sea level breathe air differently than humans who live at sea level. their lungs are much stronger, and do a much better job of utilizing the thinner air of higher elevations. If there is that much bio diversity here on earth, imagine the bio diversity of a planet that has NO SIMILARITY to earth other than it is round and suspended in space.

someone from another planet would have no need to breathe oxygen, ESPECIALLY if there is no oxygen on their planet.

we think that life needs air and water to live. well thats true, for things living on earth, but not necessarily true for life on other planets.

------------

Well, lets say, all that is junk, and ALL life through the entire universe NEEDS oxygen and water, thats not out of the question.

somewhere in the universe there is at least one and as many as (exponentially infinity) planets with a similar make up as earth. would their biology be similar to the biology we find on earth? maybe. we wont know until we meet them.

--------------

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Im going to try and answer these in some sort of logical way. Due to the fact knowone has any concrete evidence in regards to "Aliens" and their origin, i thought i'd still have a go at answering some of these questions, so dont hate me

Thinking these "aliens" are time travellers, i would presume they are from an advanced civilization, we do not know what time scale separates us from them, they could be an advanced evolutionary state of humans. Maybe with technology taking over, we will not need the use for thumbs or even an extra finger. Elaborating on that, i would expect if these "beings" can travel time/space, that they do not need the use of fingers as much as we do. Besides, with my extended research on UFOs, most of the crafts energy comes from a source known as "element 115" - basically pushes gravity away from itself like a constant shield, all the Aliens would have to do is steer and accelerate i suppose.

Maybe over time we will adapt to different lighting to benefit us. By this i mean, they can probably handle brighter lights than us, further vision, and probably even see in some sort of Blue-Ray equivelent DVD we would watch today, if not 100x better. But then again, i do not know and could be completely wrong, but i would suspect it would be something to do with "adapting to there own surroundings".

Lets be honest, this is not hard to answer at all. Hair could generally fall off or just die-out for a number of reasons known to them. I think they generally removed the hair cells in certain areas, if not all. If they are no use to them, they would not need them, so why would they have them?

Urmm, stupid question really, basic evolution states size-change. In this case losing 3-4ft off our current size could mean they are needed to do a "small persons job" i.e. working in small areas and confined spaces. This really would'nt supprise me. With the gaining of size, maybe a different species all together or just the reverse of what i just said.

To us they seem insect-like because when we see something like for instance an "alien" we would normally straight away compare it to ourselves. NOT ALL LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS IS EXPECTED TO BE LIKE OURS! They most probably have some sort of purpose for the shape and size of there bodys.

Like i said before, due to there surroundings they would not need it. And like the loss of thumbs, loss of muscle would be replaced by tech.

Lets put it this way, if you were them, and you had the opputunity to travel through time/space and retrieve information on your planet billions of years ago, would you be interested in going? Theres a number of reasons for them "watching and testing" us. One thing i can think of is they are trying to break things down into a simple explanation of what occurs on this planet during our time. I can back this up with crop circles, instead of looking at it and thinking why is it there? Instead think what does it mean, and try your hardest to de-code it, which some people have tried. Theres got to be a reason for the increasing number of sightings and my guess is something big is going to happen.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sorry i ran out of space, i have not got time to try and answer some of them, sorry if some of you dont agree, at the end of the day, my guess is as good as anyones.

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
Ok if aliens are space travelers maybe you can explain somethings to me!
why would we need to come back in time to study people and alot of people at that if we come from the future we must have all kinds of advanced knowledge of our human anatomy from all the history of research built up with the advanced knowledge and technology so many abductions wouldnt be needed!
what happened to the digestive system why do we excrete our wastes through skin pores instead of the way we do now?
why the need for transmitters we could jus travel time and find out where so and so lives?
AND WHY DID OUR GENITALIA CLIMB UP INSIDE OURSELVES?
so all you timetraveler wannabe believers explain!

All good and weired questions IF you look a them from a perspective that they are futuristic beings. But they are not!
Now look at them from a perspective that they are non conscious drone entities that serves a more highly evolve beings, kind of like the perfect slave

Q- How did 5 fingers go down to 4 or 3 why did the opposable thumb disappear?
A- Don't need to do any major manual work, less genetic material needed to develop.

Q-How come our eyeballs turned into giant pupils?
A-Better eyesight in the dark, and better vision radius.

Q-Where did all our hair go?
A-No need for hair, less genetic material needed to develop.

Q-Why did we get so short or so varied in extreme heights such as from 3-4ft tall to 6-7 ft tall yeah were varied now but not that drastic!
A- the 3-4ft tall beings are the Drones that do the manual work and chores, 6-7 ft tall beings are the supervisors that do the more advance technical work.

Q-Why did we turn into insect like beings?
A-Different genetics have different benefits, Insect, Primate all have different advantages and limits.

Q-What happened to all the muscle mass why the new really weak looking bodies?
A- In space and with technology you don't need much physical body mass to accomplish the same results.

Q-Why would we need to come back in time to study people and many of people at that if we come from the future we must have all kinds of advanced knowledge of our human anatomy from all the history of research built up with the advanced knowledge and technology so many abductions wouldn't be needed!
A-So true!! that is why the abduction back to the future story makes no sense, that's why it is a scam and the whole back to the future story is a lie to control us and to intimidate us and make us accept what is going on.

Q-What happened to the digestive system why do we excrete our wastes through skin pores instead of the way we do now?
A- Because they a drones and have been genetically designed and cloned to be, low maintenance and as less fitly as possible.

Q- Why the need for transmitters we could just travel time and find out where so and so lives?
A- So true! that is why they DON'T come from the future and it is all a lie! If we did come from the future, any change would be instant and unnoticeable

Q- AND WHY DID OUR GENITALIA CLIMB UP INSIDE OURSELVES
A- Because they are not futuristic Humans but only mindless non conscious drone that have been genetic design for one purpose, to server the Cabal Shadowy government

These are all very good questions! just look at my answers from a point of view that this is an abduction program to manipulated and scare the population www.disclosureproject.org...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

You seem so certain, its quite funny really us putting our heads together to come up with a conclusion of what the reasons are for evolution.

If we had a "galactic" governement maybe we would find out. Saying that, there probably is, they are probably sitting down in S4 as we speak with the entities discussing laws of the Universe.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
To clear some things up i started this thread because like in other threads people come in them alien threads and start talking about them being people from the future (us) from the future and i'm pointing out with these questions that there are to many mutations that say they are NOT people from the future but instead either extra-dimensional beings or extra-biological entitys!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

Sure, you can have respirators all you want, but at the end of the day Oxygen is still a highly corrosive gas. Who knows how the skin of an alien being with an absolutely different biological evolutionary path will react to such gases. Lets not forget things like the obvious methane, carbon-dioxide, nitrogen and other gases that we breath in and out every day. Like someone mentioned, they could be respirating radon.

Also, factor in what happened to the native americans when the pilgrims came over. Millions died of unknown illnesses that have been endemic and basically casual in European history. Now, we could say, that the species are so different (aliens and humans) that our micro-organisms would not interact in any way. That's a lot of bunk, and anyone who says that isn't thinking clearly. Not only because they look like us, but because we are compatible enough to make hybrids means that our genetics are similar in some way or another. That means diseases, in some areas, would be extremely communicable.

Also, not so say that the whole "space" alien thing is incorrect, but think about what you want to see when you look up into the stars.

You want a mirror. The Greys, Plaedians, and Reptilians are all mirrors. They are all so similar to what we are in so many ways that it is almost ridiculous to even begin to claim that they all come from different planets with different micro organic life and evolutionary paths.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unstable Affliction
reply to post by Moonguy

You seem so certain, its quite funny really us putting our heads together to come up with a conclusion of what the reasons are for evolution.

If we had a "galactic" governement maybe we would find out. Saying that, there probably is, they are probably sitting down in S4 as we speak with the entities discussing laws of the Universe.

I do believe that in the past the REAL ETs, (not the Aliens) did visit our world leader to help us evolve by giving us technology like free energy systems and cures for diseases, but what I do believe is that our leaders didn't listen to them and used all this advance technologies to there advantage, not the ETs are working with us (the people) directly to change this world, but with the propaganda of Hollywood and TV shows picturing ETs as Aliens that Abduct us make everything challenging!

But time is running out for the self proclaimed Elites, the ETs WILL manifest
; )

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok here we go...

The greys aren't our creators, we will not become them they are not helping us. They work for their own agenda and serve a higher leader, possibly the tall greys. (The ladder of command goes deeper).

There are many types of aliens or ETs. The ones who created us are possibly either the pleadians or a race from the Orion system, I'm not sure but I think its the Orion guys. They came to secure this sector from rebels and needed a work force. In comes us. We are hybrids from apes, or whatever, and a host of other alien DNA's. That's why there is a lot of interest to keep us alive, because apparently, were special, and we were promised the heavens.(See Zacharia and native american stories).

The annunaki (reptilians) are still here and are the current residents of this planet. It is theirs, we are guests, and they probably don't like us. Their goal is to create a one world religion, suppress man kind, and eventually escape this planet. Although, they're having some trouble because of the barrier.

Also the humanoid model (arms legs) is the destiny of all life. There are dog ets, cat ets, bird ets(angels) which are made of pure energy, all humanoid (Egyptian gods much?). They don't look like us, we look like them.

There I'm never writing that out again. Take it or leave it, whatever.

Peace

[edit on 17-2-2010 by vjr1113]

top topics

join