It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Professor shooter "Obsessed" with Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Not a big deal.

Work on Mardi Gras? Not in South Louisiana!

You are right...this will not be a big deal. Now if she would have been "obsessed" with Sarah Palin, this would have been a totally different story.

Remember the connection the media tried to concoct between the guy that killed "Tiller the baby killer" and Bill O'Reilly?

Ummm...they made that connection based on O'Reilly's own words, not the killers. Totally different. If Obama starts addressing this woman on tv and telling her she is doing the right thing then you have a case.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

www.bostonherald.com...

A family source said Bishop, - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

As if there was any doubt?

Doubt about what? That Psychotics have political leanings? Or are you making the inane argument that murdering Psychotics are typically Democrat or Liberal?

Honestly...the statement doesn't even rise to the level of trolling...It seems too dumb and flimsy to qualify.

What would the story have been if she was found to be a TEA Party member "obsessed" with Sarah Palin?

Ummm...I don't know...maybe the story would be that a psychotic woman also had an obsession with Sarah Palin?...and whats the point?

While you are at it maybe you can explain to me why you are so comfortable using a tragedy where people died as fodder for this kind of nonsense?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You are right...this will not be a big deal. Now if she would have been "obsessed" with Sarah Palin, this would have been a totally different story.

Remember the connection the media tried to concoct between the guy that killed "Tiller the baby killer" and Bill O'Reilly?

Oh yeah, and imagine the feeding frenzy the media would go into if she were a Mormon, they would be all over her as a polygamist. It just proves how anti-Mormon the MSM are. It would have been a totally different story. My god those non-Mormons are all so hateful. Just thinking about what they would have done proves it!.

My hypothetical made up reality is cooler than your hypothetical made up reality.

The motto of ATS is "deny ignorance" not "create ignroance".

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Anyway.....just more proof that liberals are extremely angry hateful people.

Just more proof that you are biased ... I won't stoop to labeling you a "conservative" and thus branding the entire genre with the actions of one example [you].

Seriously, with all the interesting information in that article, you focused on this one-liner?

Not interested in the fact that she was questioned in an attempted-bombing or that she shot her brother (accident, or not) or that she was anti-social (according to her co-workers) etc.?

The woman was a nut and now I'm wondering if you are too, for all the labeling you do.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sorry OP but that is pathetic. I am pretty far left and haven't killed a soul....I don't bomb abortions like SOME far right wingers do....notice that word OP? Some? I love that adjective

wait with that be considered an adjective?

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Originally posted by Logarock
WOW! I hope this lady was not an NRA member.

A far lefty an NRA member?
Not likely..

If she was a right wing nut the MSM would be all over the story calling her a "domestic terrorist".

Uh, I'm an Anarchist and a member of the NRA. Last I checked Anarchy is as far left as you can be.

But keep on playing up your narrow perceptions as the entire picture. It's funny and speaks volumes for your character.

I also love the insults thrown in this thread. Not that it is entirely wrong, but the irony and hypocrisy is over the scale.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by SpectreDC]

Anarchists are off the scale. I find that so called anarchists have no moral character at all so it's funny that you try to insult mine.

Anarchists are scum.

[edit on 2/16/2010 by Erasurehead]

Wow, you're an idiot.

Why are you on ATS? Our maxim is "Deny Ignorance", not embrace it!

I would highly reconsider insulting an individuals morality simply on a political philosophy YOU clearly have no understanding of, so get your head out of your ass.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

You do know the left right scale don't you? Here, it may help.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3813d730eb07.jpg[/atsimg]

An anarchist is as far right as you can get. That is all right, the left thinks everyone is under their tent. They just screw you when you get there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join