It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Professor shooter "Obsessed" with Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.bostonherald.com...

A family source said Bishop, - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

As if there was any doubt?

What would the story have been if she was found to be a TEA Party member "obsessed" with Sarah Palin?

Anyway.....just more proof that liberals are extremely angry hateful people.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Are you trying to start something for fun, or are you just that hateful?

Is that you are bored at work?
Who knows.

Calm your horses. Not a big deal.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
Not a big deal.

Work on Mardi Gras? Not in South Louisiana!

You are right...this will not be a big deal. Now if she would have been "obsessed" with Sarah Palin, this would have been a totally different story.

Remember the connection the media tried to concoct between the guy that killed "Tiller the baby killer" and Bill O'Reilly?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Guns don't kill people.
Far-left political extremists with guns kill people.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
WOW! I hope this lady was not an NRA member.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hmm...ok, every party then = the most insane examples of the party...fair enough...is that the stick you wish to measure with?

really?

ever hear of James W. von Brunn, the far right truther?

I guess all right wingers are jew hating racist murdering neo-nazi thugs..I mean, if we are using the extremes to paint a picture of the party as a whole

-edit: spelling nazi-

[edit on 16-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm not really sure of the correlation you are trying to make because I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that if she had been obsessed with Sarah Palin (or Bush, Cheney, Biden, etc.) it would have been mentioned as well.

I think by using the word 'obsessed' they were showing her to be a nutjob, and focusing less on with whom she was obsessed.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Anyway.....just more proof that liberals are extremely angry hateful people.

Troll

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

A far lefty an NRA member?
Not likely..

If she was a right wing nut the MSM would be all over the story calling her a "domestic terrorist".

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

And an extreme Obama supporter? Not very likely. I don't believe Obama even hunts. Quick let's file multiple lawsuits to see if he can produce a valid hunting license.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead

Not likely..

Don't be to sure of that....

Come on my property unannounced and see what this lefty will do....

[edit on 16-2-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The OP of a thread can not be a troll. Political baiter, perhaps but not a troll. It is a technical distinction.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Yes this case should be kept in the work place violence catagory and left at that.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Not likely..

So if anyone walks up to your front door without your approval your shooting them? OK, tough guy.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Not likely..

If she was a right wing nut the MSM would be all over the story calling her a "domestic terrorist".

Uh, I'm an Anarchist and a member of the NRA. Last I checked Anarchy is as far left as you can be.

But keep on playing up your narrow perceptions as the entire picture. It's funny and speaks volumes for your character.

I also love the insults thrown in this thread. Not that it is entirely wrong, but the irony and hypocrisy is over the scale.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

I think we have already heard over and over again about the deluded fringe fans of Obama. We all know, its been the topic of a flood of threads, easily accessable in the search button. Really, should we care more about this? Or are you just trying to be a troll as usual? A "family source" said she was a far left winger obsessed with Obama. Stop the presses.

As for Sarah Palin, it wasnt necessarily her supporters that gets her the negative media light, its her actions.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

Not likely..

Uh, I'm an Anarchist and a member of the NRA. Last I checked Anarchy is as far left as you can be.

But keep on playing up your narrow perceptions as the entire picture. It's funny and speaks volumes for your character.

I also love the insults thrown in this thread. Not that it is entirely wrong, but the irony and hypocrisy is over the scale.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by SpectreDC]

Anarchists are off the scale. I find that so called anarchists have no moral character at all so it's funny that you try to insult mine.

Anarchists are scum.

[edit on 2/16/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Not likely..

So if anyone walks up to your front door without your approval your shooting them? OK, tough guy.

I'm not tough; just trying to show how stupid it is to make broad generalizations about "leftys"

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
"Last I checked Anarchy is as far left as you can be."

Since anarchy is the lack of government that would be as far right as you could be. An absolute government would as far left as you can be. Sorry to inform you that you are on the fringe of the right wing.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

This can be broken down into two parts.

One, the chick was crazy. This is found through the whole article, it looks to me like she needed some heavy prescriptions.

And two, the quoted family member is a Republican in Alabama. If you're vaguely to the left of Tom Tancredo down there, you're regarded as a "FAR LEFT POLITICAL EXTREMIST OBSESSED WITH OBAMA / HILLARY / PELOSI /MICHAEL MOORE" whoever the target du jour is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join