It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Pic; What do you make of it?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lenina
I don't think it's a ghost. But the footing looks realistic, i.e. the "ghost" doesn't look like it's floating or sunk into the ground.

And I see three images here. The most obvious "ghost" that looks like he's talking on a cell. Then a head that's slightly to the right, which looks like the same guy, only smaller.
Then the third head, slightly to the right of the second, looks exactly like the first, only larger. It seems to fade out way before the ground though.

Honestly, if you didn't photoshop this piece, I'm inclined to think that something wonky happened with the camera.

I didn't see it asked before, do you know this guy whose image is smack dab in the middle of your photo? Or did he come out of nowhere?

No idea who the dude is.
Never saw him, but then again sometimes Marines look the same when deployed

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Hey All,

Wanted to get your thoughts on this picture. This was taken during my 1st deployment in 2006. Taken at FOB Hit (Forward Operating Base for those not familiar with military acronyms) by a buddy who was amazed at the construction quality of the little shed for just using hand tools. He took a pic and this is what showed up. There was no one standing there when he took the pic.

What are the chances that the file got corrupted along with another and part of another image embedded itself in this one? I don't know how because I have no other photos on the HD resembling this guy or even the pose.

The other strange thing is that this pic followed a sniper attack on the base and several Marines were injured or killed. I can neither confirm or deny this info as it was given to me by several people without knowledge of the picture.

Thoughts, opinions and theories on how this happened?

Kind of wierd the pic link was broken? We would love to see it. Can you send it again?

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It is a fake.
I am not a finger pointer, just call it like I see it.
Alot of artifacts from the merging multiple layers.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
LOL laughably why bother posting this junk?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submarines
Two words.

Double exposure.

line 3

Nail HEad.. Well Done! Mirrored my thoughts as soon as I saw the pic.

2nd line to appease the ops

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join