It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4:44...4:44...4:44

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Same thing happened to me a while ago, I would see the time 3:33 a lot, and it kinda creeped me out too how frequently this happened but I never thought about signals or stuff like that. After a while it just started being less frequent, now when I see the clock and it's 3:33 it just seems funny. =P

Don't think too much about it I too think that it's just a mind trick, the power of suggestion.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have experienced the 4:44 for most of my life. I used to wake up religiously at 4:44 every morning.Then the afternoon thing of looking at the clock and seeing this.I just always figured it was "my number" or something.Then I got married and the first three numbers of her s.s.n. was 444...We divorced and the thing is still with me.I don't know what the deal is.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have been seeing 4:44 for almost six months now, and now when I see it, I just go, whatever, and a watching of time. I am and always have been a clock watcher, I am obsessed with time, and have a clock, maybe two in every single room...I HAVE to know what time it is. 4:44 only......only on a digital clock, or on my computer. Maybe it's just showing that we are people who really have to mark time. Someone replied that it may be angels....I always give the same response...God is not a God of Fear....so he would not send angels to make us afraid using a repetitive notice of time.......Now, on the Occultist side, it very well could be angel of death...I personally have always had death anxiety, very stark anxiety about it, and now I am seeing these numbers. I am not a believer in numerology though. I read a lot of interesting responses. Nobody knows for sure....Just depends on your belief system. a reply to: Silenceisall

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Stop looking at the clock the same time every day.

Do you make a point to look at the clock at other times throughout the day? If you did you could break out of the habit of looking at it the same time every day.

Or do you watch the clock throughout the day, and when it's 4:44 do you jump up and think "WOW! It's 4:44 again! That has to be significant!" Because if that's what you are doing, it's not significant. It's just you assigning significance to something that is completely insignificant. You ever hear the expression "even a broken clock is right twice a day"?

I'm going to be a jerk and make it even worse for you. You do realize that it's only 4:44 in your own time zone? It would be better to represent it as X:44 as on any hour at 44 minutes it's 4:44 somewhere in the world. Are you going to obsess over this at every hour of the day now?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join