It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece Outlaws Cash 2011. It Starts.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
It does seem like mark of the beast time - and I'm not even Christian but I do believe that second sight is second sight no matter what religion you are.

Maybe that's why all the controversy with Nero vrs. Number of man making himself into god. Maybe its all about Govt men, mad with power, like Nero, trying to make himself into an omnipotent controlling being of sorts.

Religious conjecture aside, it means that THOSE with money, will know pretty much who else has money. It's about self preservation of the really, really, REALLY rich and elite.

Maybe George Soros decided democracy was born in Greece, it can die there.
www.charlierose.com... (A conversation with George Soros)

[edit on 18-2-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

The bible says "you will not be able to buy, sell or trade unless
you have the mark of the beast.

We have just seen "Step 1" in Greece.
Timing and perception are critical.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

ATHENS (Reuters) - A bomb exploded on Tuesday outside the Athens offices of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. bank by assets, causing minor damage and no injuries, police and the company said.

www.nytimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">NYTimes

Think this could be related? possibly? The story ties it in with the murder-by-cop that was supposedly the reason for the 2008 riots... But does go into some about banks being the mark of leftist organizations. As an anarchist myself I take offense to that. Anarchy is the ultimate middle.
D
Financial institutions seem to be the focus of attention ALONG SIDE the authority centers. Could blaming it on the murder-by-cop just be smokescreen to gloss over what seems to actually be a bunch of anarchists fighting back against the new world order?

*Edit to fix link

[edit on 2/18/2010 by CaptInsanoX]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
It would be so funny when the world goes non-cash then it's only a matter of time before we get hit with a strong X class solar flare and... well things would get tinteresting real fast.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
haha I think our prime minister,Little George hasn't think about the consequences in our psychology. They made so many mistakes.Oh this is going to piss so many Greeks. I just hope people will use their mind first before doing anything,cause there's allready "fire" here (strikes,terrorist attacks e.t.c.)

Wish the best

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raven Hemp
It would be so funny when the world goes non-cash then it's only a matter of time before we get hit with a strong X class solar flare and... well things would get tinteresting real fast.

personally, I just want someone to hit the reset button on all world debt. and than watch the stock markets go crazy trying to figure out what to do next.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Star & Flag. Scary stuff. I don't know why people don't see the OBVIOUS corrolation between these type of laws and what the Bible says about the end times.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

protest right now. 3 streams

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Televizing The (Second) Greek Revolution - Three Live Streams From Syntagma Square

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Televizing The (Second) Greek Revolution - Three Live Streams From Syntagma Square

my best wishes go out to the Greeks.
Live long and prosper my brothers

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Here we see what the plans of the ruling elite have led to.

Shortages and strife distributed equally among anyone but themselves.

Even if Greece's economy collapses, those responsible for it will not feel so much as a hiccup in their prosperity....

Sound familiar, Europe? America?

The wheel turns.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join