It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

And I am equally glad that not everyone on this earth is a magical thinker/escapist living in a fantasy world... ergo doing nothing to help change the trajectory of the human race. The answer isn't in crystals and 'energy'. It's in action... real action!

IRM

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

If I was an alien, (which I am clearly not) I would think that I was looking at a civilization in the advanced stages of decay.

Who asked for your opinion Earthling? ..........

Just jesting ........ I do think you need to hang around with some nice people though, as you do have a bit of a down on the human race

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

I do hang around with nice people! But I see a world at large that is incredibly sick. At this point, I see very little tangible evidence to suggest that this trajectory is changing.

Do I hope that the human race overcomes this and flourishes? Of course I do.
I merely posted dispassionately as the devils advocate... or more precisely an alien looking upon Earth for the first time. That is simply what I believe they would see.

IRM

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Evolution is the only constant in the Universe, it's a process, there is no such thing has selling out your soul when your sincere in your pursuits.
All things in the Universe move according to law, and the law which regulates the movement of the planets is no more immutable than the law which regulates the spirit of manhood.

Do it this way - that is, whatever you do in life, do the very best you can
with both your heart and mind.

Your brains won't actually fall out of your head when your mind is open. But to be close minded and unaccepting of anything new, especially those things that go against one's beliefs, is somewhat dangerous in that stagnation leads to suffering.

Stop being so "regressive".
It's stupid and makes no sense.
Changes are happening.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I merely posted dispassionately as the devils advocate... or more precisely an alien looking upon Earth for the first time. That is simply what I believe they would see.

Not if they came to see me or my friends first, they would think we where a bonza lot. They would probably invade us anyway thinking what a load of pushovers the human race was, but that's a different story.

I should imagine, that an advanced society would have gone through the same crap that is happening on Earth right now.

They would know from experience that it is not the sentiments of the population at large painting the picture, but rather the power hungry few that do all the manipulating.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Do it this way - that is, whatever you do in life, do the very best you can with both your heart and mind.

Well nobody could argue with those sentiments SilentAssassin.

I'm with you with regards to keeping a positive outlook and being optimistic for the future. I know for a fact that we shape our own reality, as I am doing in my life right now. It really works, If everybody realized this, we could really make a difference.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The Human Race?

A glorious, mad, courageous, caring, imaginative, startlingly capable species who could have a breathtaking future.

If only they’d darn well stop looking out for bigger and better ways to gain control over each other.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennyb72
Considering that many people believe we already have aliens walking amongst us, it would seem obvious that they would try to make sense of us through the media. There could well be many off-worlders who have logged onto this very site at the moment.

Could it be that many of the revelations we have read about over the past weeks, came from extra planetary beings posing as humans? I have to confess I have enjoyed many of the recent threads that talk about our ascension and our journey to become one with the universe.

NO HOAXERS PLEASE, just genuine replies from genuine aliens(that's probably not PC) I should say extra-terrestrials.

This could be one of the shortest threads in the history of ATS. but who knows?

I think the human race has many great potentials. There is just so much negative eneries within that humanity becomes overwhelmed with ignorance and begins to act ignorant. I am not saying this is the reason but WHENEVER THE CREATURE/SPECIES DESCRIBED IN GENESIS AS THE SERPENT INTERACTED WITH HUMANITY AND SOMEHOW DISTRIBUTED KNOWLEDGE TO HUMANITY DID WHAT IT DID WE SEEMED DOOMED FROM THAT POINT ON. So the question is were we intentionally tainted in order to be set back. I think if we never ate from the tree of knowledge first and ate from the tree of life first we would be much better off.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

This is how it was explained to me by someone who remembered well their past life on another planet:

There are few, possible no real aliens living among us but rather flesh and blood humans with a sole that I guess you could consider alien but here the distinction gets confusing. If your body was born here and your sole came from elsewhere, you are still human, right? But if a body is walking around with a sole that came directly from somewhere else without going through the usual birth process that person is just a human with an alien sole.

Anyway the latter type is still capable of all the human actions and functions but may indeed be able to interact with the rest of us and alter the course of human events and so on.

I do think that aliens and entities are very active in the course of events and in practically every human life. Much more than one would ever expect or dream. But their methodology is very subtle. For instance, how often have you done something just on a premonition or inspiration? And then ask yourself where might that premonition have come from?

That, in a nutshell is how I think ETs influence us. They may want to help shape our lives and events but I also think they don't want any major changes and also believe it or not, they want to avoid major catastrophes. In other words they want things to continue in a slow progression as they have in the past.

Kind of boring right? hehe!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Here's a take on it along the lines that you just mentioned.

I have always believed in an afterlife, it's just an unshakable belief that I have.

Now imagine that when we pass through to the spirit world, all life forms exist there regardless of where they start out in the universe.

Because the afterlife is a ethereal existence or 4th density, we all can take on the physical appearance expected by the viewer or other spirit.

If in a previous lifetime I had been a female, those that knew me as female would see me as female because that is how they identify with me. Another spirit may see me as a male because in a previous physical life that is how I appeared to that particular spirit.

Bear in mind that we don't need male or female in the spirit world as there is no need for procreation.

Taking it further ,I may appear as a reptile or Cassiopeian or any alien life-form to another spirit because I also had an existence on other planets in past lives, lets face it eternity is a long time.

In other words, the same as this life is a persistent illusion and I always appear as myself as a human, in the spirit world the illusion is in the perception of the spirit looking at you, and you appear accordingly as to their memory forged in a previous physical life.

I figured out that life, in the sense of "I am" must be the same for all sentient life forms, and the only real difference is the outer shell which is formed from the planet that a spirit is physically born onto. The physical body being perfectly adapted to the environment of each planet.

It sort of comes back down to the belief that we are all one from the same source, regardless of where we incarnate within the universe.

Just my take on it mind you, but it's food for thought.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join