It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open UK Police/Political Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This will interest UK people here the most I suspect but I know that these sort of activities against children and the venerable also occur in the USA and around the globe wherever there are evil corrupt and satanic government/corporate influence. Have a listen to the story and judge for yourselves as to who’s telling the truth.

And, no you won’t see or hear any of this in your democratic free speech cotton wool democracies!

Not for the ignorant!

How those in power act behind closed doors

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Oh my mistake, I should have put UFO, Stargate, Michael Jackson or "Female shows Tits" in the title?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
How about a little info on the story...like a blurb telling us WHAT corruption is going on? I'd read it myself but I can't access that site on the ol work computer.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
How about a little info on the story...like a blurb telling us WHAT corruption is going on? I'd read it myself but I can't access that site on the ol work computer.

No problem, it takes place in Scotland and involves the alleged sexual abuse of a Down Syndrome girl by not just her father and brother but people in High office in both Police and the Judiciary. It even highlights the BBC’s complicities in them pulling out of their ‘promised’ expose of this case.
This terrible case has taken another sinister turn with the arrest of the Reporter Robert Green who has been trying to bring this to light to the MSM/Any media, in our democratic free speech country here. He had said he was going to stand in the up and coming GB elections as an MP on the stance of being against government corruption (who’d vote for that?).

Hope this give you a taste of living in the UK in the twenty First century?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd
Oh my mistake, I should have put UFO, Stargate, Michael Jackson or "Female shows Tits" in the title?

speaking for myself, the thread title was fine but i tend to move on if the link posted in the OP leads to another discussion board, it's not exactly plagiarism but discussing the information presented in another thread on another site feels like it's in the same ball park.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by mlmijyd

speaking for myself, the thread title was fine but i tend to move on if the link posted in the OP leads to another discussion board, it's not exactly plagiarism but discussing the information presented in another thread on another site feels like it's in the same ball park.

What you would have seen is some You Tube inserts that you could have listened to to hear from the Robert Green's own lips. You didn't have to join in their debate. Actually, if you do look at that websites contents you'd also get an idea of what is actually going on in the UK.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Well personally i'd call it getting the truth out to as many people as possible about a very disturbing case of corruption in the Scottish legal system.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

Thanks for blurbing...and on that note,

Jesus H Christ...

I honestly don't understand how this kind of thing can go on. I mean my God people, wheres the humanity?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here are youtube videos for anyone interested

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
[edit on 16-2-2010 by Elliot]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chris34

Thanks for that poster

Its a pity that people seem to want to devote their entertainment time and energy on more pressing matters like UFO's, Greys, and all manner of speculation when here are 'real' people that you can see and actually exist (no video analsyis required)and it doesn't warrent attention? I see that the UK members are hard at it about the Greece/EURO and which party is better or less usless than the other. All valid stuff, but if like me having heard the evidence and know of other cases around the world, if this came to light in the MSM it would go right to the heart of World Government/Police/Judiciary/Corps as they are active/complicity involved. I know that the last statement is actually the problem here as a MSM outlet BBC, have now pulled their people from doing anything with it. But that's where YOU come in.

Anyhoo, its important and I'd like as many to look at this as possible and if you think they are telling the truth then escalate this to those that you know.

top topics

join