It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napoleon Bonaparte - Alien chip in skull !!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

PARIS – Scientists examining the remains of Napoleon Bonaparte admit they are “deeply puzzled” by the discovery of a half-inch long microchip embedded in his skull.

They say the mysterious object could be an alien implant – suggesting that the French emperor was once abducted by a UFO!

“The possible ramifications of this discovery are almost too enormous to comprehend,” declared Dr. Andre Dubois, who made the astonishing revelation in a French medical journal.

“Until now, every indication has been that victims of alien abduction are ordinary people who play no role in world events.

“Now we have compelling evidence that extraterrestrials acted in the past to influence human history – and may continue to do so!”

Dr. Dubois made the amazing find while studying Napoleon’s exhumed skeleton on a $140,000 grant from the French government.

“I was hoping to learn whether he suffered from a pituitary disorder that contributed to his small stature,” he explained.

But instead the researcher found something far more extraordinary: “As I examined the interior of the skull, my hand brushed across a tiny protrusion.

“I then looked at the area under a magnifying glass – and was stunned to find that the object was some kind of super-advanced microchip.”

From the extent of bone growth around the chip, the expert believes it was implanted when Bonaparte was young.

“Napoleon vanished from sight for a period of several days in July 1794, when he was 25. He later claimed he’d been held prisoner during the Themidorian coup – but no record of that arrest exists. I believe that is when the abduction took place.”

From that time on, Napoleon’s rise was meteoric. By the next year, he’d been put in charge of the French army in Italy.

Miraculously, he was able to transform starving, rag-tag troops into a top-notch fighting force and to crush the Italians.

In 1804, after a string of startling victories, the pint-size general crowned himself emperor of France – and his empire soon expanded to include what is now Germany and Austria, as well as Switzerland, Italy and Denmark.

“Napoleon used military strategies more than a hundred years ahead of his time,” said Dr. Dubois. “Perhaps the implant somehow enhanced his abilities.”

The implant could also explain Napoleon’s famous habit of holding his hand over his heart, he added.

“It’s possible that the device affected the electrical signals from his brain to his heart.”

By the time of his defeat by the British at Waterloo in 1815, Napoleon had altered the face of Europe.

“What Western history would have been like had the aliens not intervened, we can only guess,” observed Dr. Dubois. “Thus we cannot know whether they acted to help mankind or harm us.”

weeklyworldnews.com...

[edit on 16/2/2010 by shauny]

[mod edit: added Required external source tags]
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Wow this is incredible if this is real!

People need to do tests in order to determine whether this is real or not and not just some elaborate hoax!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
looks alot like this huh?

sublimefreedom.files.wordpress.com...

comments.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by LightWonder]

[edit on 16-2-2010 by LightWonder]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Fascinating. Maybe Napoleon was being remote-controlled by time travellers or some other race of beings.

That photo looks like a modern microchip (VeriChip) though and I don't think that is an actual photo of the microchip found in Napoleon's skull.

CX

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Interesting story but hopefully other ATS'ers will be able to confirm my feelings that Weekly World News is not the most reliable of sources.

I'm sure i've heard people say that on this forum before.

Maybe some other links would reassure us a little more.

CX.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
3 words:

Weekly.

World.

News.

Hello!, I believe I ordered the large cappacino!!

-m0r

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Not sure on the validity of this Weekly World News, can anyone let me know. This seems to good to be true.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Who is Dr. Andre Dubois? What organization is he a member of? When was this examination done? When was the grant awarded? What "French medical journal" is the author referring to?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Search RFID Verichip in on google images, and tell me they're not the same. Because im assuming that the external link is the picture of what they supposedly found in the skull?

Either way, fake or not, great find ;-) Star & Flag

[Edited for bad spelling
]

[edit on 19 16uTuesday10 20 by vanhippi]

[edit on 19 16uTuesday10 20 by vanhippi]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
i think this must be the bigest load of rubbish i have ever seen the picture is of an rfid chip and dont you think if he had that in his skull they would have found it long ago

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The source is a complete joke, and completely worthless.

Look at the front page article

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It is also possible that the picture of the RFID chip was simply used for journalistic purposes. I'm not supporting the validity of the article I'm just suggesting that if it was real then the picture might not be what is important.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ok here it comes....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Eh nevermind I just checked out the website a bit, this is totally a load of crap. You had me excited at first..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Address for correspondence: Andre Dubois
Department of Medicine
Uniformed Services University
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD 20814-4799, USA
Fax: 301-295-3676 or -3557
E-mail: [email protected].

maybe someone in the US can phone him....

[edit on 16-2-2010 by alienesque]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I doubt it's him. I'm more inclined to imagine that Dubois is a play on Dubious.

Indubiously

-m0r

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would suggest it was put there more recently as a cataloguing aid or even a way to help indentify/locate the skull if stolen, perhaps to track where the skull was being taken when released for research whatever.

Whatever the case, if the 'chip' really did come from the skull, the design and what frequencies it's capable of emitting/receiving etc would indicate if it's present tech' or something stranger.

In my opinion.

But i am to understand that what 'chips'/devices have been discovered in people after abductions etc are nothing similar to what mankind designs, in size nor workings as far as what we have to date.

I do believe in temporal manipulation, we can do psychic/astral now, been possible a looooong time and pretty sure physical will be done at some point, if it is a chip and obviously manufactured on this planet, it'd be something from our future.

I don't actually believe this, but if it does transpire to be a real find, with our current tech' wouldn't be hard to learn everything about it apart from who received or input signals from it, to it.

Peace.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Let's end this rubbish once and for all.

If you guys took the time and read the main website you'd have seen this particular article.

MEGAN FOX IS A MAN!

GARDEN OF EDEN FOUND!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
reply to post by alienesque

I doubt it's him. I'm more inclined to imagine that Dubois is a play on Dubious.

Indubiously

-m0r

i doubt it too...has anyone got a link to anywhere actually confirming the body was exhumed at all?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join