It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creepy headless ghost girl holding baby with orbs picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4003ee3a3dd.jpg[/atsimg]

i saw this pic on a friend of a friends facebok page, there wasnt much info on where the pic was taken . its a pretty interseting pic id like to know what u guys think.

Ok so ive got a bit more info on the pic apparently it was taken 2 years ago at a grave yard in the wester suberbs of Sydney. i was told it was taken near a the grave of a girl who was beheaded for getting pregnant.Not sure how legit the story is but i asure you the photo is not fake

[edit on 16-2-2010 by davodinkum]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by davodinkum

This is strange!

To me this doesn't look photoshoped but Im no expert, im just a student in the photoshop department!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Neat photo! Can't wait to see what the photo analysts on the site have to say about it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Inruiging picture, i can't really make my mind up about this one. I'd like to believe its real but i think it'll probably be photoshopped.

Just got a bad feeling it's a fake i'm afraid.

MrWebby666

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
those "orbs" look just like the ones thats people were shooting at gilliland ranch. Apparently no one but me noticed how dusty the air was....

However the girl is pretty creepy, definitely get some info from your facebook friend!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Looks like a picture of a rock taken at night in the rain or light snow fall. Our minds fill in the rest. If I'm wrong, (As has happened many times before
) then yea, its pretty creepy.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
Looks like a picture of a rock taken at night in the rain or light snow fall. Our minds fill in the rest. If I'm wrong, (As has happened many times before
) then yea, its pretty creepy.

haha a rock doesnt have hands...lol

could be a reflection off of glass, who knows. would be creepy if it turns out to be real!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yeah I've got those orbs on some of my pics - but they are definitely about somehow come about when you take a photo.

The woman with the child is pretty scary though.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Definitely, the "orbs" are either dust or light rain.

But the woman.....I’m finding it hard to explain.

MrWebby666

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Rickness

LOL your screen resolution must be better than mine, I only see little nubbins that COULD be hands...or water erosion

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
It looks kinda fake to me...and the circumstances under which you found this photo (on facebook) leads me to believe it was most likely just someone messing around, probably trying to trick their friends or something. Now...don't think I'm some sort of skeptic who goes around debunking everything, because I'm quite the opposite...this photo just doesn't have a legitimate look, I could probably make something better in photoshop.

BTW- The "orbs" are real, they're probably just rain drops I think.

[edit on 16/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It does look like those old pictures where two images get overlaid in the lab and you get those "ghosts". Nothing ghostly about it, though.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ok so ive got a bit more info on the pic apparently it was taken 2 years ago at a grave yard in the wester suberbs of Sydney. i was told it was taken near a the grave of a girl who was beheaded for getting pregnant.Not sure how legit the story is but i asure you the photo is not fake

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davodinkum

I tend to be skeptical on most things I see here, but this one looks like it could be for real. I am not a photo expert. Just my gut feeling.

top topics

join