It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Aliens think of Humans?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Maybe I should have been clearer...if they are visiting Earth, we are assuming a highly advanced species of ET's capable of travelling vast cosmic distances, probably by utilizing hyper-dimensional craft or some form of highly advanced technology...

OK, but highly advanced, when it comes to technology, doesn't mean they are spiritually or emotionally advanced. For all we know, in the pursuit of technology they could have destroyed their own planet but have no intrinsic or emotional values that would lead them to believe destroying their planet is "wrong".

But you are correct in your initial thoughts, we can never truly know how their minds work, and so we can't really know what they think of us...but assuming their is some sort of universal commonality between any intelligent/conscious/self-aware being...meaning, they can experience basic emotions such a love, hate and anger...we can speculate about what they may think of us...

OK, so say they are intelligent,sentient, whatever words you want to use to describe them. Does that mean they're benevolent? If so explain. Again, my whole take is it would depend on the culture of the aliens and their views on morality. If their into barbarism they may find us appealing. If their culture is rooted in tolerance, love for life, etc we're probably falling short.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Most likely they see humans as primitives. Observing the folly and arrogance of the human race. As to them making contact anytime soon highly doubtful humanity has much growing to do and needs to rise above the current level of primitive self destructive behavior.. Humanity must learn to set aside the outdated, primitive ideologies of race, religions, nations .. human nature being what it is that wont happen anytime soon..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Some good analysis there, but I can't respond right now because I have to unexpectedly leave...have fun.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
They don't think much of us at all.....

When I say that I don't mean they dislike us, I mean they "really" don't think of us. Why would they even bother, were sea monkeys to them. Sure they may pop in and out once in a while the same way we do at the zoo.

Now they may be starting to think more of us now these days, but only recently.....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Well its the conceit of our species which gives the erroneous assumption it's all about us.

However much we are the highest Hominini presently, we are not the only life on Terra nor the only intelligent life.

I rather think Non Terran Intelligences would be far more concerned with the rest of the biodiversity on this planet, from microbes to lesser Hominini to Dolphin etc, which they are concerned about, not we Humans who are destroying, have done nothing but destroy, this planet and ourselves, yes, animal will kill animal in nature, but we do it for power and do it for pleasure/sport, not necessity.

It's onlly in recent times that our species has opened up to the possibility of other life in the cosmos, most still deem it impossible, couldn't possibly be other intelligent life after all we are so bloody superior and 'god' given (Not!!!), we think we are so special as a species, exceptions made of course, but we are not the only life on this planet and seem intent on destroying it.

Why would a more advanced and intelligent species care about us, when we are a problem to all other life on Terra?

I know there's films from 60 years ago to the present which convey this, but it's something i've always thought, why do we think they would care about Humans at all, all our species does and has done for a long time now, is destroy.

Something went wrong with our species a long time ago.
[Eradication missions in our history, wiping out more peaceable and spiritual/psychic peoples for various reasons, shrinking the genomic, over and over again, which on repopulation from more malevolent examples who did the eradication propagating devient RNA coding, giving rise to and concentrating our worst traits as a species in predominance, perchance, forsooth.]

Not boring, malevolent.

Why would they trust us for a moment?
[Again, exceptions made, speaking of our species generally though.]

Peace.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Who cares what aliens think of us! They are next to useless in any event. I have tried to think of a case involving ET's where actually done something benevolent or beneficial for anyone? All they seem to do is draw pretty pictures in our crops and look cryptic!

Nup! They are next to useless!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

I refer to my post.

That considered, why would they, if they have or going to, why would they shout about it?

Too many would want, nay demand, special treatment if they did intervene with our species or individuals and let us know how they were being benevolent and helping us changing us for the better (I would say, reverting us in some ways advancing us in others.), the grandiosity of many would dictate the many are so special as they consider themselves, all too many would say "Me first!", me, me, me, me, me, do me first.

Like the cosmic children we are.

I would suggest it would be done quitely without bells and whistles announcing it, such may even be the case in these times when this planet stands on the brink of destruction.

Given the lust for power many have, those of such who lust power would resist change for the better, attempt to destroy any who would want to change them to peaceful and empathic sentinets from malevolent and so destructive, shoot first ask questions later if it threatens power and influence.

Not to mention the blatant Xenophobia so present in our species also meaning a shoot first analyse later philosophy.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

I have tried to think of a case involving ET's where actually done something benevolent or beneficial for anyone?
Yes, there was a guy who was in charge of managing nuclear devices on the Disclosure Project. I can find his name if you want. He claimed Aliens have disarmed nuclear weapons with laser-like weapons. I know if I were part of an advanced species, I wouldn't want such a primitive species to posses or use nuclear weapons...especially if they do affect the ethereal plane and beings on it, as some people suggest.

All they seem to do is draw pretty pictures in our crops and look cryptic!
lol...I actually enjoy the crop circles. I think this thread makes it bluntly clear why Aliens would want nothing to do with us at this stage, that is precisely why they don't...and how do you know making cryptic mathematical crop circles isn't like a form of art to them?

[edit on 16/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Aliens do exist,the government and history itself has facts about that. The article you printed above is about right. 1 good example why they find us almost worthless is that through many thousands of years we have not evolved ,we still have the stupid ideas,we still rage war,and we are as evil as we always have been. The aliens have over a long time since the meeting with the mayan and the other old cultures at that time been investigating our behaviour, and checking if we are suited for joining any galactic elignment-Wich we absolutely are not at this time,ww3 is just around the corner so we have to wait abit longer. We might aswell just wipe out so we can get to phase 1 in our rotation.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Yes, there was a guy who was in charge of managing nuclear devices on the Disclosure Project. I can find his name if you want. He claimed Aliens have disarmed nuclear weapons with laser-like weapons. I know if I were part of an advanced species, I wouldn't want such a primitive species to posses or use nuclear weapons...especially if they do affect the ethereal plane and beings on it, as some people suggest.

It's also the column of EM energy which shoots out into the cosmos against the resistance of Terrra's surface, a spacial detonation reacts very differently, is spherical dispersion, on the planets surface it shoots out as a spear of intense energy like an EMP bullet and it doesn't want to stop until it hits something, untargeted as far as we know, which when it hits something, causes damage, when Nukes of high yield are detonated atmospherically, never mind the damage it's done to our atmospherics etc, hence all testing is now SubTerran by treatise.

We don't know who/what we've hit in the cosmos/galaxy during high yield atmospheric test detonations in times past.

Nor any hyperdimensional negative effects.

Or do they? Do the military of nuclear developed nations realise just who they've pissed off out there?

That column of EM energy doesn't stop for many light years distence, from high yield Nukes!

I would like disclosure of what DefCon those sites were at when Nukes had their material neutralised on the many occasions we know this has occured, i suggest they intervened to prevent an imminant first strike and M.A.D. scenario destroying Terra completely but it could also be because we've not only done damage to our atmospherics and magnetosphere etc, but caused significant damage elsewhere in the galaxy/cosmos or energy interacted with another cosmic energy field or other cosmic phenomenon and had destructive effects in other dimensions etc, as well, indeed.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I am sorry dude, I have been thinking about writing this thread as the idea came to me earlier. I started one called as an outsider what do you think of the human race and I just discovered you came up with this thread. I am speechless.

You are not an alien reading my mind are you?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Getting a college degree is the start of free thinking. However society needs stability and predictability to a certain extent for the children, mothers of babies and childen, and the elderly. Not everyone can run around throwing a fit. Some of us need to volunteer and contribute for a future. When you have kids you will be grateful just to go to the mall and try on clothes with out someone saying "Can we go home now?" If each person acts kinder and picks up after themselves life gets better immediately.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Yes, there was a guy who was in charge of managing nuclear devices on the Disclosure Project. I can find his name if you want. He claimed Aliens have disarmed nuclear weapons with laser-like weapons.

It sounds like Dr. Bob Jacobs. He claims to have filmed a UFO intercept a Vandenberg AFB missile test. The footage showed four beams hit the missile before it plunged to earth without exploding. Not only has the account remained credible...his senior officer wrote a letter (years later) to agree that the video and the event were real.

The other possibility is the legendary....Malmstrom AFB Incident when a UFO reportedly switched off the missile launch silos. Again, it's an account that remains credible!

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed0f364f8180.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join