It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck was just allowed on C2CAM?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I JUST made a post in another thread about Coast to Coast AM, however I believe this topic is quite different than the other active thread on this board.

Today (Tuesday February 16th, about 1:45am EST) George Noory just opened the lines and received a caller for Tim Ball who is on talking about "Climate-Gate". I will not pass any judgement on the subject, however on the way George Noory just allowed the caller to be talked over by Tim Ball (as he asked to be allowed to finish his point) and George Noory outright told the caller that he's wrong.

Did anyone find something inherently wrong with such an action? I don't even think the caller was talking to Tim Ball directly but rather George and he was simply talked off and disconnected while the guest finished his point.

I feel like in the past this has happened as well on the show but never as abruptly (or early in the show) like this.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnBadger

All the guy (the caller) was saying was that they were wrong and didn't know what they were talking about. Repeatedly.

new topics

join