It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SSSS / Silent Sound / PSY-OPS WEAPONRY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I have just stumled upon this technology while watching a U-tube and researched a bit of it. Have seen some older ATS threads, but nothing that is meaningful.

This tech is scary stuff especially with the HDTV now in full effect.

This tech exists !

Reportedly has been used in the first gulf war....now the massive surrenders make sense.
[url=http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon30c.htm]gulf war use

Subliminally, a much more powerful technology was at work: a sophisticated electronic system to 'speak' directly to the mind of the listener, to alter and entrain his brainwaves, to manipulate his brain's electroencephalograph ic (EEG) patterns and artificially implant negative emotional states-feelings of fear, anxiety, despair and hopelessness. This subliminal system doesn't just tell a person to feel an emotion, it makes them feel it; it implants that emotion in their minds.[2]

I have googled it but have not found any "demodulator / detector " or " countermeasure" for this technology.

Has anyone found more?

I would begin a detector design if nothing else exists.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Very interesting find.

I have googled it but have not found any "demodulator / detector " or "countermeasure" for this technology.

Why not be radical: dump the box.

(Apart from that there's only one alternative.)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a link to one of perhaps "meaningless" threads you were referring to!

In it,I gave a link to the VEIL Technology that's a part of the DTV box.

I wondered if you had heard about that,too,and that was something that creeped you out about the TV.(It did me!)

Anyhow,fascinating topic! Glad to see it get some more attention!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Semper Fidelis!
Yes, get started on the detector/jammer! I wouldn't begin to know where to start.
S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
One way to detect it is to start cutting out the fat and let the brain become more sensitive to it. You can speed up the detection process by bucking the status quo next time you are at work, by simply muttering out these words: '911=inside job, never forget' while everyone else is bowing in remembrance on that day. Or how about this, on a first date...your 'aids test was designed to enslave you. congrats on your negative, but I'm positive you are brainwashed'.

Probably you'll be busy for a while; your social calendar will be crowded with crashing jolts of fury from mister boeing and mister marconi.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
One way to detect it is to start cutting out the fat and let the brain become more sensitive to it. You can speed up the detection process by bucking the status quo next time you are at work, by simply muttering out these words: '911=inside job, never forget' while everyone else is bowing in remembrance on that day. Or how about this, on a first date...your 'aids test was designed to enslave you. congrats on your negative, but I'm positive you are brainwashed'.

Probably you'll be busy for a while; your social calendar will be crowded with crashing jolts of fury from mister boeing and mister marconi.

...What...

...The...

...Heck....?

Please, nobody take that "advice." At the very least, it'll ruin your date.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a link to one of perhaps "meaningless" threads you were referring to!

In it,I gave a link to the VEIL Technology that's a part of the DTV box.

I wondered if you had heard about that,too,and that was something that creeped you out about the TV.(It did me!)

Anyhow,fascinating topic! Glad to see it get some more attention!

It's hard to be convinced by an article that was so poorly researched that it's claiming there has been a mandatory switch to HDTV. There has been no such switch in the United States. The only switch here was to digital broadcasts (which is not the same thing as HDTV) and it applies to over-the-air transmission (antenna) only.

It may seem like a minor point, but it's enough to show that the author had no idea what he was talking about.

Articles like these and patents like the one from the OP come from hack pseudo-scientists whose work consists solely of combining words together which they don't understand and then thinking they've created a logical theory (You get a lot of that from the ATS membership, also.) Remember, the filing clerk at the patent office isn't a scientist. Nobody's checking to make sure this stuff works. You could file on an antigravity turd and have a 50/50 shot of obtaining a patent.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I recall the first time I held a cellular in my hand, it had an evil feel to it. I went through two of them and decided to end using them. In my mind, the whole 666 thing is about the subversion of the 3 dimensions of life, as we know it, to 2 dimensions, as computers and digital are known to operate. I have plenty of visions to back this up, courtesy of mkultra assaults. Some of them were in response to outright howitzer blasts, as I have defined previously, in Evanston Il. There's no doubt the evil is here to stay, unless people find more meaning in their lives, enough to quit the bantering about every single thought impulse that comes to their heads. Not a good time to be rearing children, imo.

This is a huge subject. The main thing to consider is that black ops are always put right out in plain sight, and that the marks usually have to subscribe to them, like it's a privilege.

If you had everyone drop using cell phones, it is certain laws would emerge to force us to carry them.

The movie 'The President's Analyst' is a lighthearted approach to this subject. There are at least a dozen other films which treat this digital menace, which I am aware of.

As to the digital TV thing...digital is digital. You can hear the poor quality of the sound, no matter how much they tweak it to make it sound right. God only knows what they're loading in to the TV streaming. The message in and of itself is bad, nwo spun and since we are mainly populated by unthinking 'breeders' they assume we will all accept the technology, and they are most likely correct. My life is nothing but a response to the horror therein. But it is still life, and God is still God. I live for watching the horror unfold.

If you want to hear a real analog treat, try Solti's LSO (circa late 60's?) production of Ludwig's 9th, third movement. It is a black cover with Solti's (ne Stern) head shown at 3/4 profile) I don't know what chemicals are behind the near astral launch it triggers in me, but it's so good. To me, God's a straight line, not a digital jag. It became so easy to see through bono's masquerading as a good guy when he began to claim credit for the 'digital revolution', and endorse cell phones as well. The first digital tracks put to music were also seemingly malum in se, at least to my ears. One sounded like an impotent monkey addicted to crack...cannot recall the name of it...something like 'mirror in the bathroom'. Hope those people are dead. The other big turn of the century next big thing was mtv's debut single 'video killed the radio star', also sounding rather evil. Music, and culture have suffered immeasurably from digital, and volumes could be written on the real depth of this disaster. Not good.

Of course the TV is loaded. Just listen to what they are saying. Of course there are hidden things, beyond the pale, tucked away in the waves. When we realize the root or 'common purpose' that brings all these things together, they will fail, but since the analog infrastructure is all but gone, we may be on our knees for a while, depending on hard work and resourcefulness, and guns to protect the efforts and insight we put forth. This whole thing is designed to bring about the nwo, and the nwo is designed to protect itself. My feeling is that these clowns are tunneling vast complexes and using digital designed weapons (vaccinations, radio waves, satellites, mind rape etc...) to finish off the dross above, that is, you and me. If you think about it, it makes sense. It is entirely feasible to do this. It isn't so much that 'they' gave us our own 'worst enemy', that of 'ourselves', with the cell phone. It is that they gave us what they wanted us to become. Cell phones did not have to be evil, but I can tell you, the choice they made with the thought modulated signals versus straight point A to B communication, was deliberate. This is going to be the next set of war devices as well. Did I just say 'next war'? Sorry...this IS being used at present, albeit selectively, on targeted persons, and it already IS WW3!! The other stuff (bullets, tanks, planes, and actual announced 'war's) are just dressing, so the senile and crusty of mind can have something to believe in. They can't have everyone just figuring things out all of a sudden.The young will always belong to them, being too fresh to know any better. Plus, the military complex is tooled for normal weapons, so they can't stop on a dime. That would alert even the stupid that something's up. Slowly, inexorably, the pulsations will harm us all. It has already destroyed culture. Be grateful for this one thing: The TV set is a window into the playpen where the little devils make up and disseminate their stories. How nice of them to give us such a clear comprehensive view to their intended kill. When we all turn it on with this expectation in mind, to MONITOR the children at work in their playroom, rather than to SUBMIT to their work, their assumed authority, their craft, then we will have a chance at living in 3 dimensions, once again. They will finally be ashamed. Perhaps.

Poorly written, I apologize.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 17-2-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

I have a background in electronics technology/engineering beginning with 1.5years of military schooling from basic electronics to electronic warfare radar. Add to that college classes comprised of digital design and programming languages.

I say that the "ssss" patent makes sense and even lists the carrier frequencies. This would allow slight modification to a basic radio to detect these ssss.

Maybe you are right. Its hogwash. I'll research some more this weekend and see if the patent is indeed in the patent office records.

BTW you are completely wrong if you think that the patent office is manned by uneducated goats that cant explain ohm's law. I have a patent that I had to explian to their acceptance and have worked with many other engineers that perservered the patent process for an electronic device. Your information is by far inaccurate!
Dont try to sell the patent office an electronic fly swatter as a magnectic reflective ping pong paddle.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by mattifikation

I have a background in electronics technology/engineering beginning with 1.5years of military schooling from basic electronics to electronic warfare radar. Add to that college classes comprised of digital design and programming languages.

I say that the "ssss" patent makes sense and even lists the carrier frequencies. This would allow slight modification to a basic radio to detect these ssss.

Maybe you are right. Its hogwash. I'll research some more this weekend and see if the patent is indeed in the patent office records.

BTW you are completely wrong if you think that the patent office is manned by uneducated goats that cant explain ohm's law. I have a patent that I had to explian to their acceptance and have worked with many other engineers that perservered the patent process for an electronic device. Your information is by far inaccurate!
Dont try to sell the patent office an electronic fly swatter as a magnectic reflective ping pong paddle.

lol, amen to that!

Hey, I noticed you're in Arizona, I'm next door in Las Vegas. Some really odd antenae have been going up all around town here and I was wondering if you happened to notice them in your area too.

The are roughly 35 feet tall, single pole designs witch are wrapped by a thick insulated wrap that has a white outer coating. At the tip of the antenae is a huge brass ball. The notable identifier of the antenae is that there usually is a medium-size American Storm Flag attached to it, making it resemble a very fat flag pole.

I've documented 16 locations so far here in Las Vegas that these things are at. The locations don't seem to follow any grid pattern, but I'm sure there is one. It's my belief that these antenae represent some form of grid layout that I'm sure encompasses the entire town - for what use or reason I've got no clue.

I investigated one location - which all of them have fencing around them, lke any tower location, with a warning placard that states that the antenae are the property of the United States Government and are under control by the F.C.C.

take a look around you everyone, if you see them in your town let us know!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

On the other hand, when I was in school we had a presentation from somebody who worked in patent law (I forget what he did exactly, I think he filed patents) tell us about a patent which was granted for a basket that hangs off your neck to catch your contact lenses if they fall out.

My point was just that a lot of stupid stuff finds its way into the patent office, but that doesn't automatically make it legitimate. It's really not even the electronics that I'm questioning, it's the claimed effect. Even if people can actually be influenced by these signals, I'd be pretty surprised if the effects were uniform enough for any of this mind control stuff to work.

If you want to build something that can detect these waves (and maybe shut them off?) though, then be my guest. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not infallible (
) and if the government is doing this to us then it would be nice to have some kind of protection.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Interesting post on the antennae. Not necessarily off topic since we have no idea how they've implemented the transmission system.
Check out Jane's and see if you can spot one of these antenna there.

I was working on electronic warfare radar in the usmc when i came across janes. They described the next generation radar replacement to the box that I supported before I even heard about it through military channels.

Janes Military Communications

I'll keep an eye open for them. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Wow some good stuff you put in that thread! I never even heard of VEIL before. ( I don't watch tv much)

I sure as heck don't believe that the gov is supporting veil for our veiwing pleasure. These evil sobs are planning to use high tech against us one way or another. Doubt that they want to contain and support a "fat" american.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
double

[edit on 18-2-2010 by awakentired]

new topics

top topics

join