It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says Obama Is The Next False Flag!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Alex Jones says that the next false flag will be a staged attack on Obama, so that they can shut down the internet, arrest people, and label everyone as "domestic terrorists".

Once they have all the "9/11 truthers" rounded up and taken care of, then they'll attack Iran and continue the wars.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
12 days to go for your 100% certainty prediction of WW3 to come true Emerald. Is it still coming or what?

Any by the way, Alex Jones is nothing but a money scheming fear mongerer... He's been saying this crap for years. Why listens to this guy?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I dont think they are crazy enough to do that ... I mean, the people is not getting stupider ... right?

but yeah, they can keep doing that, while china evolves ... in the future US will probably vanish anyways ...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Alex Jones is nothing but a money scheming fear mongerer... He's been saying this crap for years. Why listens to this guy?

He isn't always just saying crap....

He is worth listening to.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I mean, the people is not getting stupider ... right?

no. people is get stupider.

-

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

I had not seen that video. Thank you for sharing it.

Can anyone else confirm that Xstealth's video was not edited and truly aired July 25th 2001?

Thanks in advance.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by sticky]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Unfortunately yes its true..
On a brighter note, I dont think he is telling the truth here..

Considering his shenanigans wit Sheen interviewing the president.....

Meh.. whatever... when it happens I want front row to the gas chambers..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Last time Alex Jones lost his keys he thought it was a false flag attack.

That was one of the biggest reasons I stopped listening to him years ago, I mean, besides the fact that he's loony as they come. Alex predicts, no, guarantees a "false flag" attack every time he gets excited and then when it doesn't happen, he pretends like he never made the statement.

And really, how hard is it to imagine the first black president attacked by any number of people?

I predict a bunch of old white guys will run for office in 2012... can I have a radio show too?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This thread title is misleading WADR
Obama is a person and he cannot BE a false flag.
A false flag is an operation or an event.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

No I have to disagree. Alex just makes predictions interconnecting events that have already occured (that he did not predict prior).

Osama bin Laden was not virtually unknown prior to the 9/11 attacks. He was made responsible for the previous 1993 attacks and the embassy attacks in Africa. Oklahoma also pushed alot of folks to speculate the governments involvement and future government attacks. The concept of terrorism and Government conspiracy didnt just pop up after 9/11 as these kinds of attacks and suspicions occured prior.

Alex jones didnt make an exact prediction about 9/11. He just mentioned the world trade center and terrorists attacks, which had already happened back in 1993. He also predicted martial law and some 4 million people rounded up, killed by the government, which didnt happen.

Essentially Alex sits around making 100 or so predictions every month and once in a while two or three key words pop up and bam! His followers conntect that to an event.

In my view Alex is just a guy making a business over a certain segment of listeners, just like Limbaugh does, just like Beck does. More power to them I guess.... people want to believe and hear certain things and pundits like Alex here gives them exactly that.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Alex jones didnt make an exact prediction about 9/11. He just mentioned the world trade center and terrorists attacks, which had already happened back in 1993. He also predicted martial law and some 4 million people rounded up, killed by the government, which didnt happen.

Essentially Alex sits around making 100 or so predictions every month and once in a while two or three key words pop up and bam! His followers conntect that to an event.

In my view Alex is just a guy making a business over a certain segment of listeners, just like Limbaugh does, just like Beck does. More power to them I guess.... people want to believe and hear certain things and pundits like Alex here give them exactly that.

Exactly

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Personally i am not a fan of jones. The guy comes off as a showman instead of an actual truth seeker.

That said, he presents a very possible scenario. Let's say it isn't a false flag. That some actual nut tries to attack president obama. You know damn well that the Dems and mainstream-left will seize the oppurtunity to push legislation and to coax the public into support for political measures carried out by the current administration.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Back on topic...

Anyone with half a brain can see the validity to the OP's videos, it's been at the back of many peoples' minds since before Obama was even elected.

I'm pretty sure alex wanted to be sure he's on the record stating it's possible in case it actually does happen to build up his credibility... In which case people will be more inclined to investigate.

More people will look at what he has to say (you know, the videos that are free all over the internet) and more people will get an idea of who is doing this stuff to us....

-----------------------
Every post on this board that mentions alex jones is followed by hundreds of back-and-forth bickerings over whether people trust him or not.
Nobody cares what you think of the guy, this thread has nothing to do with your personal feelings about the guy. Of course he needs to make money, you dolts, who else do you know spends hundreds of thousands of dollars producing A film, let alone many, only to put them on the internet for free the day they're released?

[edit on 16-2-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

He also said that the joint chief of staff wanted to blow up airliners, he mentioned air liners, wtc, and bin laden in one prediction....

It seems that beats the heck out of anything Nostradamus ever did.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The jury is still out on Alex Jones. Whose side is he REALLY on? Those that are genuine threats to TPTB would be "taken care of" fairly quickly. Does anyone else find it strange that people like Alex Jones have been allowed to "leak" this stuff and have not suffered any real consequences from TPTB?

(Of course, if he is the Real Deal then he should be admired and respected for putting himself on the line for the sake of truth. I feel the same way about Ron Paul. But like him as well, we don't know if they are really on the pay roll or not).

[edit on 16/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

He also said that the joint chief of staff wanted to blow up airliners,

Alex jones mentioned 3 key words, terrorists, world trade center and blowing up airliners. Two of them are interconnected to make a prophecy off the back of an attack that already happened. Blowing up airlines was a previous prediction of his, it was seperate, "they wanted to" he says.

Alex has been doing his thing since 1996 and has thrown all sorts of predictions around over his time on radio. It should not be surprising that things "did happen" and are all of a sudden connected to three key words he mentions in all of his predictions.

The fact of that matter is, things are going to happen in the future, and just because somebody happens to mutter three key words amongst tonnes of false predictions, it does not make them credible. I could sit around predicting for the next 20 years who is going to make it to the superbowl, and out of all years I may get one team right. That doesnt make my predictions credible. You increase your odds by scoring one thing by throwing more things around. Its just simple science.

The problem with loyal listeners of Alex is that they cling to what he says, too afraid to admit that maybe the man is in it for the business. It didnt matter how inaccurate this man was when rounding all his predictions for the nearly 15 years his been in business. No no, we completely wipe out the tonne of false garbage out there and purposefully seek out one thing to justify our undenying loyalty. There'd always be some comment of his out of the thousands that makes him seem all the more "real".

This man is going to be wrong about this again but fans will continue to listen.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Imagine my surprise when I read the headlines and thought maybe they are going to slam him into a building before claiming martians or terrorists who whoever the next 'nemesis' is going to be did it?

[edit on 16/2/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Jones also said there would be FEMA camps full of people, and that the Flu Jab was going to depopulate by the thousands....................STILL WAITING.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Jones also said there would be FEMA camps full of people, and that the Flu Jab was going to depopulate by the thousands....................STILL WAITING.

They didn't build FEMA camps for the recreation, waiting might be all it takes for this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

well, my english interpretation or understanding is not good enough to get your point, can u enlighten me

top topics

<<   2 >>

join