It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl who cried rape after sex in public toilet walks free from court

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Girl who cried rape after sex in public toilet walks free from court

www.dailymail.co.uk

Sarah-Jane Hilliard, pictured last summer, claimed she'd been raped after a night out but a jury found her guilty of perverting the course of justice. Today she was given a 12-month jail sentence suspended for two years

A woman who accused a student of rape after dragging him into a public toilet for sex was spared jail yesterday.

Bisexual Sarah-Jane Hilliard, 20, seduced Grant Bowers when the two bumped into each other during a night out clubbing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Mr Bowers - who says he is now afraid to speak to women - said: 'It's absolutely ridiculous. That's not even a slap on the wrist. She's been let off and I'm still having to sneak around because there are still people after me who think I did it.'

It was more than a week after his arrest that Mr Bowers discovered he was not to be charged.

But during that time Hilliard (the girl involved) who was in a relationship with a woman, contacted the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board in the hope of claiming up to £7,500.

This might serve as a warning to young people (men in particular) who engage in casual sex while clubbing, bar-hopping, etc. The consequences can be life-destroying

Meanwhile, the young woman who falsely cried 'Rape' has done a grave disservice to all those who are genuinely raped and attacked. She even sought to profit from her lies.

Personally, I believe she should have served time in jail as an example to others who also cry 'wolf' or who might considering doing so, for whatever reason: revenge, profit, spite, attention-seeking, etc.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Why do they say "Bisexual Sarah-Jane Hilliard, 20"

Is bisexual supposed to tarnish her image more to people? would they say "Heterosexual, joe bloggs, 35, blah blah blah" if it were some other person?

Bugs me is all.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I wonder how many times this has went the other way, and the man gets imprisoned

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

I think basically what the Daily Mail is trying to say is "she's not fussy".

I read about this story and I think at the end of the day she's going to end up sad, lonely and probably still wanting to get "it" anywhere she can because of her need for attention.

I feel sorry for the poor chap who has suffered because of this, but now the story is mainstream news, I'm sure he will be OK, although he can't be much of a prince if he does it in toilets.

So glad I left the U.K.

Originally posted by marsvoltafan74
I wonder how many times this has went the other way, and the man gets imprisoned

Nobody got "imprisoned" over this case, but SHE should have been for wasting the time of all involved and perverting the course of justice and wasting even more of the taxpayers money.

Bang their heads together is what I say.

[edit on 16/2/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Mr Bowers's father Tony, 48, said: 'My son was facing up to ten years in prison for rape on the strength of her lies. The least I expected was for her to have been given a prison sentence.

'My son is the victim and he has lost his freedom yet she has still got hers.'

Hilliard, from Basildon in Essex, told police she bumped into Mr Bowers at a nightclub called Liquid in the town in July 2008. She claimed to have shared a taxi with him before stopping at the railway station to use the toilet.

Hilliard's lie began to unravel when police were unable to find CCTV footage of the pair leaving the club.

A friend admitted they had been at another nightclub called Colors and detectives found CCTV evidence of Hilliard and Mr Bowers, who was 19 at the time, kissing and holding hands.

Hiliard and Mr Bowers had sex in a toilet cubicle at Basildon station. She told him he 'better be there for the baby' if she fell pregnant

Hilliard was convicted in May last year after Mr Bowers told a jury at Basildon Crown Court he had walked to the station with her and she pulled him into a cubicle for unprotected sex.

Her sentencing was delayed for psychiatric reports and yesterday Judge Christopher Mitchell ordered Hilliard to carry out 300 hours of unpaid work and pay £2,000 costs.

After hearing she had 'deeply personal issues' including suffering abuse from a relative, he said: 'False allegations of rape have a terrible knock-on effect.'

Just over a week after making the allegations, Hiliard contacted the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority, hoping to be awarded up to £7,500

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Good to know the accuser didn't walk away scot-free. She had hoped to make a profit from her false accusations of rape. She had been prepared to send a young man to jail for up to ten years.

She escaped a jail sentence but is required to pay 2,000 Pounds in costs and undertake 300 hours of unpaid work -- and her solicitor claimed her vehicle has been scratched, also that she 'lost her partner and friends'

... all small change compared to what the innocent young man would have been forced to pay:

* up to 10 years in jail with hardened criminals and male rapists and bashers

* prohibited from joining the armed services or police or ambulance or fire services

* a foul reputation which would have followed him all his life and destroyed his reputation and life plus those of his family

* severely curtailed educational and career opportunities

* listed in sexual offenders lists and DNA data bases as a 'rapist'

etc.

The lying little wretch who was prepared to do this to him didn't care --- she was hoping to make money out of her false cries of 'rape'

My opinion: she or the government should be forced to pay the innocent young man a few hundred thousand Pounds compensation

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust

Is bisexual supposed to tarnish her image more to people? would they say "Heterosexual, joe bloggs, 35, blah blah blah" if it were some other person?

Bugs me is all.

Was about to mention that also...read the story like 3 times to see if somehow I was missing something...

Tarnish? hmm...I didn't see that as a tarnishing thing...just a completely random fact they tossed in there...god knows why...unless her first name is Bisexual and she goes by her middle name, Sarah-Jane.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I understand that no one was imprisoned but how many men do you think have been falsely accused and have been found guilty? I bet the number would be staggering

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
she should have been arrested ...

the guy could have been killed or raped for a non existent rape ... really, I would sue this woman until she doesnt have anything and needs to do sex for living

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeah i didn't personally mean it particularly would tarnish her name, as i'm bisexual, but i can see how mainstream media would use that word to give her even less credibility as so many people tend to view bisexuality negativley.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Who cares if they called her bisexual. Poor her.. so harshly done by! That's deflecting the issue! It doesn't change what she did. The woman is despicable!

If I was the guy, I would be counter suing for every dollar she has.

Hopefully he will.

IRM

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i agree - using the prefix bixesual was incorrect - that they should have written is : " lying , scheming greedy whore - hilliard "

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This woman is a landmine for any man that is out there believe me. Women are wondering why they aren't finding men that want to marry them etc. etc., when you hear about cases like this it makes a man think long and hard about hooking up with some girl. Yea she had mental or emotional problems but guess what, those type of people can and do hurt and kill others. They know enough to be dangerous to anybody that crosses their path. Now some women will say that I'm bashing or we all are bashing this woman with problems, but here's something to consider. Just wait until it's your son that is being accused or setup or manipulated into something that he didn't do. I've always said that people who falsely accuse another of any crime should get at least 10 years in prison. Because the reason is that through false accusations you can literally get someone killed, and you manipulate the system for your own benefit to hurt or kill a person.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I dont know this case, and certainly can't judge the outcome from it based on any judges decision for I have no faith in them. Since nwo and some kind of fascist anti women agenda is being promoted, WHICH WILL FAIL COMPLETELY, I view all court cases with a wary eye.
1) As is very common in legitimate rape cases, and has happened many times, rapists get off and their victims get fined or imprisoned. I can remember a case that involved a child of 12 or so, where there happened from years ago. Don't believe what you read or see.

2)If its real, then I would think its staged by their toadies, ie. the ones working for the nwo agenda to misrepresent reality and to try and color your perspectives.

In other words, I don't believe it. If real, its nwo.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
...jeez, dock, bet i can guess which "blame the victim" thread inspired this...

...(sarcasm on)...

...now boys, this is gonna hurt your little feelin's but its for your own good...

...its your own fault if you have sex with someone and, as soon as the gettin's done, they make a bee-line to the authorities and file rape charges...

...you shouldve been smarter...

...you shouldve kept your winkie in your britches...

...what were you thinking?... that nothing bad could ever happen to you?...

...grow up and take responsibility for your own safety...

...if a whacko thinks you're an easy trick, its your fault for putting yourself in such a potentially dangerous situation...

...dont let females buy drinks for you in bars, no matter how innocent they look or how much your winkie wants to trip the light fantastic...

...dont talk to females ANYWHERE but especially in bars... in fact, just stay out of bars because EVERYONE knows that only slutty boys go to bars...

...dont dress nice because EVERYONE knows that cheeky boys like you only dress nice to attract perverts...

...last but not least - dont EVER go anywhere without your little winkie hermetically sealed in a solid steel wrapper in case winkie decides to do your thinkin' for you...

...(sarcasm off)...

...oh, the hypocracy of it all, sigh...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
what a twat, she should be castrated and sent to a labour camp.

i know of a couple of simular incident that has happened to a few friends , in one of the incidents there was no doubt about the fact that she was just hysterical and manipulative and yes school was pretty much over for that fellow in this district she didnt file a report but insisted that it was true, when he moved to an other district she confessed that it was all a lie and that she just wanted attention...

funny thing about women is that they put on a tong and miniskirt go out boob bouncing drunk as a tasmanian devil only to claim it was a a girls night out , a few drinks and a laugh,....

the irony of it all is that it seams pretty much majority of these "prude" females are realy even more shovenistic then men which realt begs the question , what when wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I think she should be given the same sentence as your typical child molester or a man accused of rape.

Set her free in another state with a stern warning never to come back in your state and do that to a woman or child again.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think she should have to serve the prison term that the accused would have served had he been convicted of rape. That seems fair to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Unprotected sex with a total stranger in a public toilet. Now THAT'S a keeper.

This is the same type of girl that's always crying about how men don't respect her and can't understand why guys don't "treat her like a princess". She should be serving the time that the guy almost had to serve because of her lies.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You guys take the story as presented. I DON'T! Either she was RAPED, or its a set up to try and eradicate womens rights.

I would be analyzing that judge to determine what he's like in his decisions and see how much of a skull and cross bone/mason, jesuit/zionist/nwo one he is. I've noted some very bad ones in my days.

Anytime you see something like this getting news, and a poll saying majority women think victims of rape are to blame coming out at the same time, it is a political agenda some dark force is pushing.

The reason more men are in prison, they commit most of the violent crimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join