It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being Three people At Once?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A good friend of mine, one who is typically serious and never lies, told me that when she was younger, she would sit on a chair, and after a while see herself standind next to herself. At first this would scare her and last only seconds, but eventually she became so fascinated by it that she kept trying it.
She claims it was very real and not just something she had imagined.
Later she would be able to sit down on one chair, stand next to herself, and sit on the chair directly across from her, all at the same time.
She says after seeing herself looking at herself, she became frightened and hasn't attempted this again. She was in her teens when she claims this all happened.

I asked her to try now, 30 years later. She tried for a few minutes with me in the room, but had no success.

She thinks it might have been astro-projection, but I would think it was some form of time slipping.

Another thing she told me she could do would be to look at a clock for a long period of time until the second hand stopped moving.
She could last a while doing this before making the seconds go again.
She says she had stopped time, though it could have just been the clock that she had stopped.

If anyone knows what these phenomenon are, please reply.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Imagination doing overtime ?

Just kidding.

There seems to be a lot more to the world that meets the eye.
But to see through six and only look at your self, looks to me a little over the edge of the edge.

Nice story tho !

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Being three people at once in an OBE is one thing , and that's what this sounds like to me.
This is like the third time I've written about the three person astral thing

Seriously.
It would be schizophrenia if it were anything other than an OBE.
The three person theme is common on this site among those who have experienced OBE's, including myself.
It's not being schizo. I don't know what it is, just that I and others on here have experienced something similar to what your friend is talking about.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have also experienced this phenomena. I wasn't seeing myself sit in chairs, but I have felt at times that my body is being occupied by multiple tenants.

I'm not schizo .

top topics

join