It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Swine Flu Vac Ad Takes Aim At Conspiracists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
From the Ky Health dept or something like that...
They stressed how important the vaccine was and still is and then went on to say that some people are paranoid and would believe anything, then they show a group of people standing around their work cubicles and one of the people standing there says "yeah, the vaccine was created by aliens living on the moon"..... Think they been visiting ATS?

I'm really puzzled by this commercial...its just weird...funny...but weird. Definetly a pot shot at conspiracy theorists!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Greenize]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Put a vid link up if you can. I'd enjoy this a lot.

I'm getting tired of walgreens vac ads.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
that scares me a little bit.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That's the new plan it seems, make the CTs seem stupid while sidestepping the real concerns like toxic ingredients and possible RFID chips that are in the vaccines and the moneymaking aspects of it.

Unfortunately a lot of the sheeple will buy this and associate conspiracy theorists (It's not even a conspiracy anymore but I digress...) with crazy people without valid concerns

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Thats really annoying. So it's pretty much making us who choose not to get it, for whatever reason seem like complete nutbags - way to further the gap between people who choose to believe (in really anything CT related) more then whats shoved in our faces in the msm.

I honestly can't listen to updates for the swine flu vacc anymore, i just have to switch off, or i just get too annoyed - was is just last month or a couple of weeks ago when they were declaring it a false pandemic in the media (finally) and now it's "back" and worse then before? argh.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This was the first time that I have seen this ad. I was in the middle of reading a thread here on ats when I turned my attention to the tv. I will try and catch it again and get more details. It was different...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It is of course a pot shot at conspiracy theorists of swine flu...because the whole conspiracy is bunk.
but the question is, which conspiracy...swine flu vaccine was thought to (short list):
Create infertility
Have microchip implants installed
Kill people in a few weeks after taking it
Dumb down people significantly
Turn people into vegetable slave drones
Destroy the immune system to force full reliance on meds to stay alive
Make you like Obama
etc etc etc...

basically, every single possible paranoid delusion came together and got shoved into the swine flu vaccine. Crazy from a million different places came. All because the government said...there is a problem here, everyone should get the shot if they dont want to get really freaking sick.

I think that commercial sounds well done. (btw, still waiting for everyone to drop dead from taking the h1n1 shot....still waiting...stiiiillll waiting...)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bkaust
Thats really annoying. So it's pretty much making us who choose not to get it, for whatever reason seem like complete nutbags

I chose not to get it...
Why? because I have a homegrown belief that the more you rely on meds and flu shots, the less your body becomes trained to fight off such things...I shy away from any and all meds unless its absolutely necessary.

Not because I thought it would turn me into a robot, or smurf, or alien organisms may be ready to control my brain, or microchips were floating in it that will record my thoughts, etc etc etc...and yes, there are plenty of nuts out there that truely believed (and continues to believe) in some pretty wacky stuff when it comes to swine flu vaccine. Basically, the government suggested getting it, therefore something must be wrong with it mentality.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I totally agree with you, there were some off the wall things going around regarding the vaccine... I however do not like the fact as one poster stated that it makes those of us that choose not to get it look like crackpots.
I choose not to get it because the two flu shots that I have taken in my life resulted in pneumonia ....yes, both times. Coincidence? Maybe...but I refuse to risk it again.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Interesting...further proof that their motivation is profit based as the WHO have already officially stated that they exaggerated the need for the vaccine (they withdrew the pandemic claims)...

Edit to Add - I would love to view the commercial if and when you can find a link...

[edit on Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:27:38 -0600 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Sir where is this video you speak of?

or did you made this up?

I believe you, but latey, i want proof of the video, so i can harm the WHO.
with my theories

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
You know this strikes me funny..The other day I was talking to my sister in law about the vaccine. And I was hypothesizing this, what if the vaccine is actually what WILL protect the people. So they create this vaccine they know only the sheeple will take. Then they unleash some horrendous illness, and those who had the vaccine are the only ones who will survive. Eliminating the "folks who won't co-operate. Brilliant. Almost makes me wanna run right out and get the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I said nothing about a video... this was a television commercial that I saw tonight for the first time. I will see if I can find it anywhere...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Reverse psychology.... Hmmm.. thats interesting... it makes sense and really wouldn't surprise me any.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
A question to the posters of this thread. Have you known any one that was legitimately diagnosed with H1N1, or worse who died? MSM reported all these death's conveniently starting in Mexico, then in the U.S. So I question the validity of these claims.

Most, if not all of the deaths occurred due to underlying conditions, again a convenient coincidence that all the people that died had an "underlying condition". So they couldn't have just died from that huh?

Just seems curious to me that I, nor no one I know has ever known anyone that legitimately had a diagnosed case of the Swine Flu...the good ole yearly flu, yes.

Even more, just because a lab result comes back positive for H1N1, how can that be trusted?

I had the flu last year, and it was pretty bad as I recall, and I think through power of suggestion (MSM), I may have made it out to be worse than it was in years prior. I thought "hmm did I just have the Swine Flu?" I think their scare tactic worked in a sense, but either way my immune system prevailed.

For the record, I will not be getting this vaccine. I trust that my body will handle the flu. Real or made up.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I got something last Oct. the first week I recall, it was during fall break at my daughters school. It started as a simple cold, then turned to a nasty cold, then came the cough. The cough stayed and stayed and stayed. the cold kept coming back, then would go, came back, then would go. My neighbor experienced the same thing. I have friends in a few states who all experienced the same thing. I didn't get "all" better until the first of the year. I never had a test run for H1N1, but from what I understand they stopped giving those because they were coming back in-conclusive. But whatever I had SUCKED I have never had anything like it before, and I don't ever want anything like it again. BLECH...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by recycled

lmao thats crazy i thought the same exact thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I just looked on youtube and couldn't find it. It must be a KY commercial because I've seen it too. It's a few people standing around in an office setting talking about all the crackpot theories associated with H1N1 vaccine. Very funny and very well done.

And yes, I think anyone who thinks there's a chip, mind control syrum, or anything else besides the normal "good/bad" stuff that all medicines have is a total loon.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

You might want to do some research about Asia, China and Japan, in particular, as well as S. America. Go to CIDRAP or go directly to Xihua news. Many hundreds (and by now, as the dust has settled a bit), possibly more, have died from the vaccine.

Also, read local news affiliates in the US. At the height of the infection rates there were a number of kids who dropped from the vaccine: fine in one moment- got the vac (usually the FluMist, which is live), and died within 48-72 hours. Don't think that because it's not on CNN it's not going on.

Even Canada, France, the UK, etc., who had planned to the use the adjuvanated Sanofi or Novartis vacs backed off, when the people rose up en masse and flatly denied the shot, due to the risks. It's world-wide.

The only vac that is w/o adjuvants is Australia's (CDL, I believe- if anyone needs to correct me, pls do). However, it is still packed with MSG, thimerosol, nucleic acids, anti-fungals, etc.

Bottom like- the salad days of flu shots being "safe" (or as safe as a vac can be- or was) are over.

BTW----ALL tetanus boosters will now contain adjuvants, in every country in the world. There's no need, whatsoever to have one, unless one is injured by oxidized metal- and even so, it's a treatable bacterial infection if caught early (the vaccine has prevented antibiotic use, so tetanus is not resistant, as so many bacs are).

Cheers and be well

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's the video:
healthalerts.ky.gov...

Kentucky, what are you afraid of?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join