It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insert Universal Greeting Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Having been here at ATS for a little while, I suppose an introductory post is overdue.

So far I have spent my time here extremely entertained. I have even learned a few things , of them the most important being that there are indeed some good people out there in cyberspace. (or at least they pretend to be) I have also found that manners and respect arent as much of an extinct species as I once thought.

Ok about me... this should be fun.

I enjoy the exploration of self imposed duality. I find that to put myself in the "shoes" of another point of view helps me to discover what my point of view really is. I hope that this explains any conflicting views one may find within my posts. (as sometimes I dive a little too zealously down the perverbial rabbit hole) I am investigative by nature. I believe that micro-expressions can be detected in writing (typing) just as they can in the human body. Also by embracing these micro expressions without trying too hard to do so can lead to a more accurate interpretation and discovery of truth.

Things I am for.
1.Family
2.Money
3.Tolerance
4.Education

Things I am against.
(though at times It may seem I condone these things, I meerly do so to gain insight so that I may battle them more effectively)
1.The exploitation of children in any fashion.(this one you probably wont see me trying to relate to)
2. Abortion (except in EXTREME medical cases)
3. Any faith based group that has a tax number.
4. Any faith based group that doesnt have a tax number (especially these guys)
5. Human abuse of any kind. (probably wont be trying to relate to this one much either, just learning to recognize it in its more subtle forms)
6.Mega coorporations (insurance companies, banks, credit card companies, Wal-Mart, big pharma, oil cos., paper mills..etc,etc.)

Im pretty much open to discuss any topic, who knows you might just change my mind.
I suppose I enjoy alternative topics directly relating to Sociology, Philosophy, Music, and intercultural exploration.

The whole UFO thing is pretty cool as well.
Anything green is allways nice.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Welcome aboard !

We share some interests

Always nice to share thoughts. So I'd like to invite you to the bottom link in my signature.

The thread is about evil.
However it's actually everything about duality and why we like to believe to blame to a separate source of it's own.

As I came to believe this is ignore personal ( mankinds ) imperfections.
With a little help of course.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Thanks for reading my intro. I will visit your thread and try to leave something worthwhile and not too inflamitory for you to paruse.

join