It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thoughts not so random - pay attention!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't have this ability to pick up on other's emotions. In fact I'm not very empathic at all, but I do have a strange ability to sense danger before it happens. Kinda like spidey's spider-sense
. It's saved my life more than once.

A couple of examples are that I once had an overwhelming urge to move from where I was standing. I stepped out of the way, just as a pane of glass fell where I was.

Another time, I dreamt I was in a crash on a bus. 2 days later I got on a bus and decided to sit in a different seat to normal. The bus crashed into a bridge and took out the roof where I would have normally sat. That one scared the crap out of my sister, because she was making fun of me for sitting in a different seat, especially after I told her why. The crash happened 5 minutes later.

It's happened plenty of other times. It's a strange feeling when it does happen. Feels kinda like panic in the pit of my stomach. I've learned now to shut down all thaught and just follow my insticts, whatever it tells me to do.

I've never found anyone else with this ability and nobody I know can understand it.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The human condition and the human experience is remarkably same/same across geography and culture.

We are all connected to each other and even more so once we become acquainted and then intimate.

I don't think that anybody has 100% clarity in regards to someone else and I don't believe anyone can read anyone's mind at all.

You can make a good guess at what someone is thinking or doing because f the same/same factor.

But knowing what is randomly in their mind? No. And demonstrably so on every and any level.

Ram

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have these experiences also.. At the same time it has been some tough years since 2003.
I have meet a bunch of people who's life changed dramatically during 2003.

anyway..

Today a girl thought I had thrown a small paper ball at her...hitting her back.
Which I did not do.

I assured her - that I didn't do that - But if she would like me to, I could - I said - She should just tell me when.

It left her - not knowing if, or did, I lie.

weird huh?

(Edit) I was the only one sitting alone behind a row of people...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Ram]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

It's amazing how negative some women can really be! I've had 3 women in my life who have really drained me negatively one to the point where i can mark as the very beginning of when i started feeling depressed, and the other two through the years, women particularly are good at holding onto grudges i've found, (myself included until recently) so it takes alot of self-realisation to get past it to the point of forgiving and just letting go and cutting out.

Maybe your partner can practice what the OP said too, to just say a loud No when the thoughts enter her mind and then send out well wishes and keep practicing that until its clear that all incoming negativity is being blocked? That's what i'm going to try next time i get a thought.

As for the possible phychic abilities, maybe you can do some reasearch and get in touch with a psychic or someone in the know who is able to help her safely explore said abilities and develop them?

Good luck

(sorry to hijack the thread ;p)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I found a bit of me in the article- since I was a little girl, my intuition has been of the charts. but it seems I only pick up the negative things...or is it I'm just closed for the positive..?

Ram

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The woman thing -
I was in terrible "love" with a woman - Who off course rejected me...
I went through years of sorrow - And years of figuring out what was going on inside of me.
At the same time - she off course disappeared from the face of the Earth - Always had this joke inside of me "she went to Mars".

Anyway

When the 2 human spirits get connected through the dynamic forces of life. you can can loose your entire life-force in such a degree that something weird happens.

The thing you use to know as love - the forward positive energy-form that makes wonders - in marriage, and In the whole deal about creating new lifeforms (babies).
This place where everything you do seems right - it works - Your life have a direction - a path, but it's all very different compared to the pain that arrives, when the love-connection gets cut away from the FEMALE you felt in love with.

All your energy just ends up in the void of death. It will lead you to the area in this life - we know as death. Your death. my death. It's the energy-force that has to do with the death-process. (dying flying away'nstuff)

All the cells in your body stops functioning the way they use to do - All your so called good intentions turns out BAD. Everything you use to know as being easy to do - Easy to say - does not compute any more.

I had suicide thoughts - Which did not come from me at all - Something about - "dude lay your entire weight of your body over your kitchen knife, then it will penetrate your ribs and your heart".

I thought that it did not come from me - And it didn't - It did not come from the woman I was in love with - It was a reverse life-force known as (EXIT FROM LIFE DUDE)

I later figured out it is a natural law - Same law that makes a rose red or yellow.

And all in the end - it comes from the Sun..

within 1 month - this force made sure I lost all my friends except 1 good friend.
her story was very different - absolutely the opposite..
weird huh?
cheers

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This phenomena is called "QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT" All life shares this. Some are able to tap thier conscience mind into the fabric more than others, however just like everything the more one trains, the more proficient one becomes. A very simplistic way of explanation is to think of it like this: Everything is lying on one piece of fabric, the fabric is the universal consciences, since the fabric contains all, then all is conected. Like our human brain synaptic relationships form, so does the universial mind form associations. The closer a connection one has, the easier it becomes to "feel" the connection. We have been trained from birth by our left brain society to ignore this ablility, however this is the most powerful ability humans posess. With this ability one can affect all that surrounds them.
-brokedown

Ram

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
anyway - Today I think a woman is entitle to fool around because she needs your emotions and the energy from you to create life.

But it's all up to you to keep your self alive... If they screw around with you - might even have kiss you and lay next to you - but be aware that sex connects you to her spirit battery - And it can kill you. But it's for your own good.

It's for the better of mankind - Because she will just find another guy and another and so on.. Because she needs the energy to complete her biologic task on earth.

to create life

This off course also goes the other way around on the male side.

but if you pass the test that these forces lays out for you - you become a stronger spirit - you task will be much more...than you could ever imagine before the problem started.

greater goals...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
there have been studies to the Human connection. They have proven that Humans can indeed feel each other's feelings and because of this we can attune to their thoughts. Phychics have been doing it for millenia. Is no secret or new discovery.
If you want to get scientific there is an explanation for you; Human brains work mostly on beta wavelengths, this can be picked up by electronic sensors, some of which can be bought as toys today. It is extremely possible for other brains to pick these wavelengths since the brain is an electronic device itself. there are inbuilt sensors in the brain that react to influence from certain radio waves (reason why some people think that putting foil hats help).
Whether you believe in the supernatural or science it has been proven that the Human connection is very real.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here is some more information concerning the way at least a few of the things you originally mentioned are accomplished by the human brain.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'll sum it up by saying that the brain has a region (containing something called mirror neurons) that activates when you perform an action or when you see another person performing the action.

This includes emotional responses/empathetic states. It is thought that it allows you to walk a mile in another person's shoes so to speak.

Put simply: You can actually feel what another person is feeling when you observe their emotional state.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I haven't been through the entire thread but saw that many had questions regarding 2) negative thought projection. I strongly encourage Ho'oponopono. It is a Hawaiian cleansing technique. All you have to do is focus intention on someone or something and utter the following allowed or inside as many times that feels right.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

It's so simple but you will find it will lift the weight. You don't need a guru or experience to use this immediately. But if you want to learn more here is Dr Hew Len Ihaleakala in a 9 part series who explains Ho'oponopono.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

I think those people are so caught up on their own world and glamour and fame that they dont even allow for others to get in close, let alone poeples thoughts.
Good thread btw.
S&F

Pecae!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just a bookmark for later.

This is a good thing to be aware of and I believe it is possible/probable.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I believe you were horny and wanted to get some.
If she was in a relationship, why would she be thinking of you.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by deadforce]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I found this article very interesting and decided to join this website today. I’m getting my Master’s degree in Counseling and one major theory that I hold right now is that empathy is a sign of evolution. More intelligent, more evolved people have the ability to empathize in ways less evolved people can not do. I often have people tell me that my ability to read others is almost frightening. I do not think so. I think it is an ability to notice and respond to the outside thoughts and energy of others. I think we, as human beings, are evolving mentally and emotionally towards this very type of thing discussed in this article.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
It's evolution, we are always meant to evolve, because we adapt to our envoirment, and seeing how we are a very social species, i would say our "envoirment" is our socitiy.

It is logical that we evolve through socitiy, and will eventaully cause great change, because more and more people will be "awaking up" to this which will cause either a revelation, or mass spread panic amoung foolish people who are threaten by the idea of someone being able to hear your every thought

I am naturaly skilled in the areas of hearing someones thoughts, feeling thier emotions, seeing the future...yea thats basiclly it , and seeing ghosts. I want to see if it's possible to heal people, because then i would litterly just go around the world just healing people.

come on people lets pick up the pace, these topics need to be discussed more, they are VERY important, more then you might give it credit for.

remeber its in our genetics

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
this thread is great because i hope people can learn to adapt and understand these perceptions instead of be so rash and stupid in life.

these very techniques keep me out of a lot of trouble, allow me to speak my mind freely in a way that nobody around me seems to understand sometimes. like how i can make certain jokes and really rag on my bosses and they laugh and let me get away with things that others can't, and i've stopped countless fights and bad situations from it. a great 'party trick' if you will.
and i KNOW you know that parties are the worst (and best place) to have this perception. it's bad cause you can start to feel self concious, but it's good because you can just read someone and talk to them in a way that fits their jagged personalites no matter what, if you need to.

and i do reiterate myself a lot to make sure someone doesn't misinterpret what i'm saying or conveying, because i can really read people like that when i pay attention. sometimes i accidentally listen to myself talk though.
but yeah, reiterating helps also because i have a weird voice.

my own momma doesn't understand me sometimes.

i'm good at all the things you mentioned, not great, or exceptional, but i will work on distinguishing me first, then try to get better and better.

one thing i am exceptional at though, is knowing when a girly is doing me wrong. no matter how far apart we are, i feel this cold anxiety in me shift and pull and stir around. and i'm always right! it's sort of a curse, if you ask me. but then i would rather know, than not.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I just remembered about this weird incident that happened to me once.
I was on my gmail chat and a friend of mine logged on and started talking to me, (at the time she was my girlfriend) So she was chatting with me through G-Chat which is like instant messaging and for some reason I felt tired and out of breath and I felt it as though it was coming from her, like I was able to notice that it was my actual feeling it was hers. So I asked her, are you out of breath or something. And she freaked out and was like "Yes OMG how did you know?" So that was a bit wired but cool, thats happened maybe twice to me.

Just wanted to share my story.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Human Entanglement has a very practical side for me.
As a semipro poker player, feeling when a person is bluffing along with subtle physical cues, can make the difference between winning or going home a loser.
I hope my opponents don't read this thread.

s&f

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus

1. Do people you know randomly pop into your head during the day, without having any other source that triggered that thought? (like something that reminded you of them, etc.) If so, you most likely just picked up on a thought they had of you!

Yes, I often have thoughts of people who I've not seen or heard of for ages, and sometimes that person will contact me within a day or two. Or sometimes, I then have the urge to contact them, only to learn that they are in trouble of some sort or were missing me or had just had a major life event. I do not think this awareness is 'special', I just think that the majority of people are 'afraid' of any subconscious awareness that is not part of their 'normal', logical, day to day musings.

So how do you decipher between what's yours and what's not? Quite simply....know yourself first and foremost!! Get to know your own thought patterns and how you think.

This was a lesson I was only able to learn with maturity. When I was younger, I would beat myself up for being so negative or even evil minded about someone until I realised that I did not feel that way about them and that it was a kind of defence mechanism, a direct return to them for what was projected at me!

I have also experienced direct thought transference and before I became fully aware of it as a faculty, I believed that I was experiencing some form of madness, having random thoughts outside of my own sphere of understanding.

I will say that at times I enjoy this knowledge, but also many times I do not. There are places I refuse to go, and people I refuse to be around, simply because their thoughts and emotions are so intrusive.

I can understand this. Do you find yourself avoiding people you love because understanding them in a way that they cannot understand you is too debilitating for you? Do people you love seem to see you as stand-offish, seperated from them in some way?

Also, do you hone this faculty? If so, how? If not, why?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join